Sign in to follow this  
FridayIsMyDay

How do I report the counselor work with killer?

I want to report some counselor work with killer, I saved the videos about 4 match.

Today I got a really mad match, we hide in a house, killer came and broke all the windows then a counselor go in the house then deactivate the trap, unlock the door, I tell this guy "if you do that again I will report you", he said "do it" <<<  I'm guessing he did that a lot in the past and no one report him or he got some reported but the staff didn't care, I'm not sure...

I like this game just got it free for plus member on PS4, but those ppl need to be banned (account or IP) if not they will ruin your game.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

Unfortunately it's not against the rules anymore so nothing to be done about it. 

WTF? Really????

Last I knew it wasn't part of the official rules. I think they ended up giving up trying to keep people from teaming. 

It's quite sad how players do that, however. It's gonna keep happening, just gotta work around it and hopefully they'll leave.

1 hour ago, malloymk said:

Yeah. They changed the rule. Dumb.

Takes effort and time (money) to police this, Gun no longer cares to enforce anything so we are to fend for ourselves.

38 minutes ago, Arnude said:

It's quite sad how players do that, however. It's gonna keep happening, just gotta work around it and hopefully they'll leave.

Yea, some people gets their kick from ruining experiences for others. 

I don't think they really spent a lot of time "investigating" reports like this even at the game's peak. i highly doubt they're gonna do anything about it at this stage. 

your best bet is to seek revenge. I've found its very helpful to call 'em out in the lobby after the match. let them know that if they hang around you'll hunt them down with the car. tell them you'll tunnel them if you're jason. try to get the rest of the lobby to turn on' em.

I'm my experience, they'll leave before the next match starts nine times out of ten. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Methodicalize said:

What you do is get a car moving the next games and hunt them down every game after until they leave.

If they stick around, they'll return the favor to you in a later match. An eye for an eye leaves the world full of blind people.

3 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

If they stick around, they'll return the favor to you in a later match. An eye for an eye leaves the world full of blind people.

Good.

1 minute ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

Good.

I guess seeing-eye dogs will be on the rise...

On 10/7/2018 at 4:19 PM, thrawn3054 said:

Unfortunately it's not against the rules anymore so nothing to be done about it. 

Cue sadtrombone.wav

3 hours ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

Nah, that's for lames. I got a seeing eye goat.

That's different...