Sign in to follow this  
Arnude

Database Login Failure for PS4

For the past two hours me and a mate have been trying to login on the game, and we've been getting nothing but Database failure.

Restarted my game multiple times, restarted my console, tried to do everything to see if this was just a one time glitch or something but it won't budge.

Anyone wanna assist?

You aren’t alone, their servers are messed up? , or crashed because of all the new players?  funny I didn’t have any server issues until the server issue patch. It’s let me in a couple of times but I’m giving up, 

• Sad 1

Does anyone know how I can play the game and fix this issue? Who can i contact about it and how? I'm very upset.

This is what we've heard from the F13 game support twitter account so far:

We've determined that stability problems are related to an AWS issue causing degraded server performance. We are working with our Amazon partners to address the issue. Thank you for your patience.

• Thanks 1

They really blew it. I have 22 texts and tweets from different guys saying they had plans with their groups to sit and play/stream the game. I have a very very small group of associates but they all knew I love this game so they went to try the game with their buddies tonite and can’t even play. An absolute embarrassment. This was the chance to pull in new players and—from a business perspective—maybe even have them buy some DLC. This game just can’t win. There are hundreds of games people can play so having this many server issues is ridiculous and nobody is holding their breath. With Gun, there is just always an excuse. All the guys that reached out to me about their disappointment with trying to have group plans with trying the game moved on to another game and will not be back. There goes that smh.

I'm having the same issue. It started about 5 hours ago, for me. I just got the game earlier this week and finally had time to really sit down and play it. Lo and behold, I've been getting the error.

I think the problem comes down to what it's been all along, this was simply too big a project for Gun.  When it was envisioned as a tribute slasher game with no in movie characters, they could have handled that but it became too big and see that again, servers doing whatever because of large numbers of new players.  They just can't handle their own game, try as they might