BeautyNumber2

Post-Playstation Plus Trends & New Meta

On 10/13/2018 at 12:23 AM, tinysquirrel said:

Few things irritate me more in this game than when the level 11 PS+ player tries to give me driving instructions (anyone who plays with me knows I'm good at driving and even most high level Jasons are almost completely incapable of stopping me in the car), then they get all pissy when I completely ignore their simplistic directions which basically amount to "Drive on the road, see that part of the map that's a road? Drive on it". . .

Oh thanks bro but I think I know the layout of packanack small by now, having played about 15000 matches on it.

They actually proclaim me a terrible driver because I'm doing all this crazy unpredictable shit, yet they don't seem to notice that Jason is completely incapable of stopping the car and we end up escaping unscathed after I've kept him busy for several minutes to better aid those not in the car. 

Healing new players (who have mics) or repeatedly saving them when they get grabbed and them not acknowledging it 9 times out of 10 is starting to shit me as well, the second my weapon breaks and I need to go find another they end up dead. 

I'm glad the player base is more active currently but getting a bit sick of some of these frankly useless cunts at the same time. 

I really do try and help the new players and it's always nice when you see some that have a decent attitude or at least attempt to play the game properly, I go out of my way to help anyone in the game in general, but goddammit there are too many painfully unfunny adolescents (and younger even) who never stfu playing this game right now. 

Yes! I've had more than a few newb wannabe bros trying to organize and boss the lobby around when they knew less than nothing about the game. Bitch! You started playing 2 minutes ago and are already a know-it-all cunt. I had to get multiple guys together trying to flex yet they were level 4, 5, and 6 and making rookie mistakes.

On another note, I'm honestly done with the streamers with 3 viewers narrating the match on the mic... yet not actually communicating with players. It's all a big show and performance and it's so ridiculous. This game was not designed to have 2 and 3 people muted because they are playing loud music, chewing, or talking to someone in the background. If you can't communicate and need to use a mic, then use it. The time and place for music, conversations with your homies, dogs barking, kids screaming is not ever.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2018 at 8:04 AM, Tommy86 said:

You expose yourself here. It is not about leaving doors open to close it in his face when he Shifts. It is to allow yourself options, and based on what you've said it is clear you are not experienced in defensive kiting. How much clearer can I explain it to you? Any entrances / exits you block to Jason, you also block for yourself. A good counselor does not require doors to protect themselves, the cabins are simply for resources. A few more seconds in a cabin with Jason on your ass is not going to do wonders for your stamina - but you know what will? A direct hit to him. That is a guaranteed 50% of your stamina back instantly.

It is really very, very simple. Do not barricade doors pre-emptively. Barricade them in Jason's presence, not beforehand, not without any good reason. Not only do you disadvantage yourself, but you disadvantage every player who now must be forced into entry animations that will leave them vulnerable to damage or a direct grab. Or any player who gets stuck in a hallway with no other exits than a barricaded door - and this happens all the time because of players of your type.

Doors - leave them open.

This surprisingly makes sense to me. Gonna give this a try and see if I can implement this into my gameplay later on tonight. Its been months since I have touched F13 and I am getting back into it since I dont experience lag anymore. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

The time and place for music, conversations with your homies, dogs barking, kids screaming is not ever.

For everyone who has a problem with how others play, there are two words: Private Match. Find players that play with a style similar to yours. It's a win-win for everyone involved. Make friends in Quick Play, then move over to Private Match.

41 minutes ago, hazyswayze said:

Lots of counselors leaving once grabbed. I guess that’s always been an issue tho lol cowards 😏

It's not so much a coward thing. Think of it more like they don't want to lose. The same holds true for Jason players who leave prior to getting killed.

On 10/14/2018 at 8:01 PM, Fair Play said:

For everyone who has a problem with how others play, there are two words: Private Match. Find players that play with a style similar to yours. It's a win-win for everyone involved. Make friends in Quick Play, then move over to Private Match.

Um no. Blaring music, kids screaming, smoke detectors chirping, buzzing, and chewing into the mic are not ways to ‘play’ the game. Your logic is completely backward. If you want to scream into a mic, eat chips, and play music, I have two words for you: Private Match. Smh

• Like 1

well, you can thank that to the extremely useful loading screen "tips" from this game, such as: chad's a mamma's boy but he'll never admit it, the one where they mention how much money they made with this game, etc.

On 10/16/2018 at 3:28 AM, BeautyNumber2 said:

Um no. Blaring music, kids screaming, smoke detectors chirping, buzzing, and chewing into the mic are not ways to ‘play’ the game. Your logic is completely backward. If you want to scream into a mic, eat chips, and play music, I have two words for you: Private Match. Smh

I'm not getting where there's "hate" in my post. I recall mentioning "like-minded people". I was saying for players that enjoy noisy backgrounds, there's Private Match. For players who don't want noisy backgrounds, there's also Private Match. Don't presume negativity where none is present.

On 10/14/2018 at 10:02 PM, Gummybish said:

This surprisingly makes sense to me. Gonna give this a try and see if I can implement this into my gameplay later on tonight. Its been months since I have touched F13 and I am getting back into it since I dont experience lag anymore. 

That doesn't make any sense and it's not true. If you close doors you can use windows and Jason not. The cons on leaving the doors open in a Jason chasing scenario are too many. 
I hope you don't give this a try in a lobby where I play :) 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BillyBallo said:

That doesn't make any sense and it's not true. If you close doors you can use windows and Jason not. The cons on leaving the doors open in a Jason chasing scenario are too many. 

Yeah, i dont get the leave door open thing. I killed a pretty high level counselor last night that was doing this. stalk shift grab right in middle of cabin. no chance of doing this if he just turned around and closed the door we would of prob been on a long chase. Thanks! 😀

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BillyBallo said:

Yeah, you are also giving Jason the opportunity to shift over any bear traps that may be placed in front of the doorway. Just wait till he busts the door down, loop him around some furniture and go out the now broken doorway if you want to avoid broken windows. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yeah, i dont get the leave door open thing. I killed a pretty high level counselor last night that was doing this. stalk shift grab right in middle of cabin. no chance of doing this if he just turned around and closed the door we would of prob been on a long chase. Thanks! 😀

Exactly. It's called fortifying for a reason. 

6 minutes ago, kohagan said:

Exactly. It's called fortifying for a reason. 

Not to mention waiting to close and barricade the door when Jason is in hot pursuit often gets you hurt if you are still in the process of barricading the door when he starts to attack it.