Hi Guys,

its my 4th day in game and just got the “database login failure, verify internet connection” 

reset my router, checked my connection, restart my PlayStation but didnt work. Some say switching profiles work but that also does nothing..

Yes, I have this issue as well. Apparently everyone is experiencing this right now. On their Twitter page, they said that they are aware of the issue, and are working to fix it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, JasonLives86 said:

Yes, I have this issue as well. Apparently everyone is experiencing this right now. On their Twitter page, they said that they are aware of the issue, and are working to fix it.

Thanks, i dont use twitter anymore so wasnt aware :)

Just now, Nvschelt said:

Thanks, i dont use twitter anymore so wasnt aware :)

No problem man :) I don't use it either, I just hopped on there to see what was going on ha ha

Same here I found the post. What I did was validate the files on Steam and it reset my level to 0. I closed the game reopened it again and I got the error message again. Why did this have to happen on the 130% exp week. 

1 minute ago, Saskiot said:

Same here I found the post. What I did was validate the files on Steam and it reset my level to 0. I closed the game reopened it again and I got the error message again. Why did this have to happen on the 130% exp week. 

I think it might be because a lot of people are playing the game now because of the xp event, plus the game is free on Playstation Plus this month, so lots of new players.

Just now, JasonLives86 said:

I think it might be because a lot of people are playing the game now because of the xp event, plus the game is free on Playstation Plus this month, so lots of new players.

Like me, haha :)

The PS4 players should not affect the PC players unless they are all on the same servers and that would be dumb if they did that. 

Just now, Saskiot said:

The PS4 players should not affect the PC players unless they are all on the same servers and that would be dumb if they did that. 

Correct, they just posted that they determined what the issue is, and are working on it as we speak. They said it's something that's degrading server performance.

• Like 1

lovely. I am on lunch right now and wanted to kill some campers and do some challenges. Now its almost over. Is all this info on Twitter? 

Just now, Saskiot said:

lovely. I am on lunch right now and wanted to kill some campers and do some challenges. Now its almost over. Is all this info on Twitter? 

Yes sir.

Just now, Technollogee said:

Oh, fuckkkkkk. I actually did lose all my progress. 

They said that the fix will give you back all your progress.

3 minutes ago, Wolfchime said:

What's going on I can't login but my friend can? /ps4 he only live down the street. 

From the F13 Twitter account: We've determined that stability problems are related to an AWS issue causing degraded server performance. We are working with our Amazon partners to address the issue. Thank you for your patience.

• Thanks 1

What I did was when it said a failure, I clicked "play offline" then login, and it logged me into a level 0 account. Then I quit the game, came back, was still level 0, and after a few minutes I got my shit back.

For everyone freaking out about losing progress, I assume you are all new to the game? If you play offline, you will not have any of your progress as we do not have client side saves. As soon as they have the servers restored and you can get back online, all your progress will return.