Jump to content

Recommended Posts

After reading this article: Horror Inc Updates on Friday the 13th the Game 

Quote

 

Some have asked if a settlement could be reached with Victor Miller to enable the creation of new content.  Even if Gun were in a position to continue to fund the game while it was waiting for such questions to be resolved, there is no evidence to date that such a settlement is possible.

Friday the 13th director Sean Cunningham has previously reached out directly to Victor Miller to discuss a settlement.  Miller responded by refusing to talk to Sean.  Work on new content for fans was suspended because of the position that Miller has taken

 

It seems new content can be made if Victor Miller DOES settle with Sean Cunningham but it seems Victor Miller is having a grudge against Sean by Horror Inc words meaning at this point it's possible and lets be real likely if the settlement is reached from both parties we could be seeing Content coming back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

After reading this article: Horror Inc Updates on Friday the 13th the Game 

It seems new content can be made if Victor Miller DOES settle with Sean Cunningham but it seems Victor Miller is having a grudge against Sean by Horror Inc words meaning at this point it's possible and lets be real likely if the settlement is reached from both parties we could be seeing Content coming back!

This is also info only from Horror Inc. I feel we should take what they say with a grain of salt. They could be bending the truth to make it seem like it wasnt Horror Inc that started this. And it is 100% Horror Inc that started this whole lawsuit that stopped the game because they didn't want to give Miller what he deserved. Now that the courts agree with Miller, Horror Inc is being pretty, trying to shame Miller.

Horror Inc not trying to settle with Miller is why this case when to court. Now that the court says Miller gets his share, Horror Inc is doing everything the can to make it look like it wasnt their fault that the lawsuit started. Again, it is 100% Horror Inc's fault the game stopped future content.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The statement isn't clear at all as to what the future of the game's content is. There was no yes, no, or stipulations or anything like it. Just a vague and shadowy response that's almost meaningless.

However, what does seem clear is that they are trying to put themselves into a better spot concerning the lawsuit itself and Victor Miller's stance on the game and his relationship with Horror Inc, ect. I don't really trust this statement tbh.

@wes @ShiftySamurai , is there any kind of clarification you can give us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, please stop making threads like these. Gun has said no more content and they wouldn't announce that lightly. They've probably thought of loads of possible solutions and each leads back to the no content announcement. It's ultimately out of our hands and I'd really encourage people to focus on the game itself. Remember how close the Grendel was? Was meant to be mid July. It was really close to being finished, so imagine if you had created a game and had the same thing happen to you. There aren't any other options.

Sorry but gotta lock this, these discussions are giving people false hope. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...