Glad to know that they're still waiting to hear back. Wish they'd have posted something here rather then people needing to relay from Twitter. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Glad to know that they're still waiting to hear back. Wish they'd have posted something here rather then people needing to relay from Twitter. 

It seems to be a trend. Thankfully, someone keeps us in the loop here.

They need to at least release content that was already finished or close to finishing if it rules in their favor. It would be a disservice to fans not to.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

It seems to be a trend. Thankfully, someone keeps us in the loop here.

I know. For some reason I keep thinking it'll change. 

1 minute ago, thrawn3054 said:

I know. For some reason I keep thinking it'll change. 

Anything's possible...

If nothing has changed, I just don’t understand why gun needs to make a statement, the don’t need to rights holder permission to say they will still not be making any new content for this game. They only thing this is doing is giving people hope that more content will be released, toms of people will be let down when this statement is released , I hope I’m wrong 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

If nothing has changed, I just don’t understand why gun needs to make a statement, the don’t need to rights holder permission to say they will still not be making any new content for this game. They only thing this is doing is giving people hope that more content will be released, toms of people will be let down when this statement is released , I hope I’m wrong 

yeah, just seems like there is something here. Wouldnt surprise me though if it was just the same sentiment that nothing is coming. They like to kick us in the stomach at times. Would love if they had close to release content standing by though, and black tower willing to give the final touches. Pipe dream, but what is life without hope!

• Like 1

We literally have nothing to lose at this point, just wish we had something to talk about while we’re waiting. 

Pssst, Shifty post some art or postcards or something.

If there was no change, wouldn't they of just regurgitated previous statement on the subject, which wouldn't of needed reviewing? Just say along the lines of

'Our position has not changed'. Done, short and sweet. 

I'm hoping for something but if it doesn't happen, fine but it really does come across as a 'Chad being a dick' moment from Gun by unnecessarily Dragging it out ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kohagan said:

If there was no change, wouldn't they of just regurgitated previous statement on the subject, which wouldn't of needed reviewing? Just say along the lines of

'Our position has not changed'. Done, short and sweet. 

I'm hoping for something but if it doesn't happen, fine but it really does come across as a 'Chad being a dick' moment from Gun by unnecessarily Dragging it out ?

Who doesnt love a Chad!? ?

What would be the point of making a statement if it is along the same lines of what was said before. I am HOPING for some good news, I have my doubts but I’m hoping for something at least. The BEST I think we are getting is all the content that is already in the game files (PJ clothing pack, Jason X, Grendel) but I still think that is a pipe dream. I just don’t understand the reasoning for not letting us down right away by saying “Nothing is going to change” but by saying it is going to be some big statement it puts hope into people. Even I am hopeful but again...I have my doubts.

12 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

What would be the point of making a statement if it is along the same lines of what was said before. I am HOPING for some good news, I have my doubts but I’m hoping for something at least. The BEST I think we are getting is all the content that is already in the game files (PJ clothing pack, Jason X, Grendel) but I still think that is a pipe dream. I just don’t understand the reasoning for not letting us down right away by saying “Nothing is going to change” but by saying it is going to be some big statement it puts hope into people. Even I am hopeful but again...I have my doubts.

They never said it was a big statement. You made it big and you are setting yourself up to be let down again. This is the biggest problems with fans, assumptions.

11 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Yes , we all hope about all existing content ( Jason X , Uber Jason , Pyjama pack ) with balancing but i don't think Gun will ever doing it but we never know.

4 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

They never said it was a big statement. You made it big and you are setting yourself up to be let down again. This is the biggest problems with fans, assumptions.

Then what is the point of saying that you’re making a statement if it is just gonna be  regurgitated information that they’ve already stated?

I’m not setting myself up for being let down as I already said that I don’t believe they are doing anything else to the game. The only thing I don’t understand is why they would make some kind of a statement that has to get the okay from the new company first if it would ONLY be the same thing they’ve already stated when under Illfonic.

• Like 1

https://bloody-disgusting.com/video-games/3525391/horror-inc-statement-future-content-friday-13th-game-exclusive/

This was posted, but the statement is hot garbage. Miller doesn’t care about the game, they seem to be shifting the blame away from themselves, at least in my opinion. This should have been posted here, which is an entirely separate issue, but I got to ask, what are you thinking Pubs?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

https://bloody-disgusting.com/video-games/3525391/horror-inc-statement-future-content-friday-13th-game-exclusive/

This was posted, but the statement is hot garbage. Miller doesn’t care about the game, they seem to be shifting the blame away from themselves, at least in my opinion. This should have been posted here, which is an entirely separate issue, but I got to ask, what are you thinking Pubs?

I was just about to post the link. Seems like Horror inc. is victim blaming when there is evidence to suggest that Victor Miller is not the one holding things back necessarily.

Either way, the statement about causing problems for future content probably rings true and the statement Gun Media has prepared or is preparing is gonna say the same thing most of us have been thinking.

The statement said it  would  complicate “certain content” , So release Uber and just call him Uber (don’t use the Jason name)  they can do tons of things , they just don’t want to, this was ALWAYS the case , this upcoming “statement” is just to create more hits for this website, and make more people talk about the game, nothing more

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

This statement creates more questions than answers....

what “content” is difficult to create?

is only content based on the original Friday the 13th the only content not allowed?

would content from the other films be allowed to be created?

does that mean content already created could be released?

will Gun authorize new content to be created by the new developers Black tower ?

oh boy.....

@ShiftySamurai

@wes

any chance of some clarification now that the official statement has been released.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

This statement creates more questions than answers....

what “content” is difficult to create?

is only content based on the original Friday the 13th the only content not allowed?

would content from the other films be allowed to be created?

does that mean content already created could be released?

will Gun authorize new content to be created by the new developers Black tower ?

oh boy.....

@ShiftySamurai

@wes

any chance of some clarification now that the official statement has been released.

Well said.