9 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Shows the op the door. Have fun with dead by daylights weak ass killers. 

It's nice to have an official doorman on the forums. ?

8 hours ago, kohagan said:

The winner of October's overreacting award goes to.. OP

Congratulations sir, you are the clear winner and we are only 4 days in! 

You've just inspired me to put together a sort of awards post on here. I'll try to have it ready by the 31st. Anyone with good suggestions for award categories and nominees, feel free to chime in.

5 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

I've never noticed weaponstrength Jasons knives doing more damage. Has anyone tested that out? I thought the knives did 30% damage no matter what Jason was used.

Maybe one of our developers or in-game experts can shed more light on the subject. I've never monitored the molecular statistics of the game. I always believed the knives to be stronger from +Damage Jasons. I could be incorrect, and if I am, someone wiser than I please respond.

1 hour ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

I am HOWLING. I’ve been playing almost 1:2 games as Jason since since PS+ and just slaughtering these lobbies. I eventually clocked in 8/8 kills at 4 minutes which was ridiculous. haven’t played as Jason like this since October last year and it’s been a massacre.

The new players genuinely don’t know what they’re doing and it cracks me up. It’s also completely changed the gameplay. The new players are literally new baby counselors and we are the jaded elder counselors.

Encouraging new players is all you can do. They either learn or they don't. It's gonna be rough for a newcomer when they face off against a more seasoned player. Not all of us "elder counselors" are jaded. Those who are can take a break, and give the newbies time to get better.

10 minutes ago, Purience said:

100% agree...the level of stupidity and/or "noobness" is absolutely frustrating...unlike ever before...forces me to take breaks from this game

I even tell the noobs what to do and what not to do in the lobbies

Sadly when I see a 150lev Jason and all noobs - and the level 150 Jason is picked - I sometimes just exit as I kno it's a hopeless endeavor

Players come to this game in waves.

- There are players who got to test the game before everyone else.

- There are players who started around the official launch.

- There are players that come in waves between updates and balance changes.

The players at the bottom of the totem pole are gonna struggle until they get used to the game and adapt. Some will stay, and others won't. Bear with them. They will get better.

• Like 1

Would be nice to have LEVEL MATCHMAKING...nothing gets me more excited than a lobby full of level 150's (I kno it's gonna be epic fun)

7 hours ago, Purience said:

Would be nice to have LEVEL MATCHMAKING...nothing gets me more excited than a lobby full of level 150's (I kno it's gonna be epic fun)

Levels can be misleading. I've seen poor Lv150 players, just as I've seen decent low level players. Level, like age, is just a number.

Been away from the forum for awhile... yet after playing some matches today... One of the matches where I was the only one above lv 8 (I'm lv 150), in the lobby heard them all trash talking about how I 'cheated' to get my level that high and how if I was chosen to be Jason, they'd escape and laugh... two even said they were going to kill me and then asked... how can you kill Jason? RNGzeus was looking kindly on myself and Part 2 Jason stalked Packanack Lodge (Irony).

Not ONE of them, locked doors... and I came across both gas cans and batteries, left alone in their cabins. What I heard over the mic when I was near them... "Where's the damn generator?". I am not kidding about that, I swear. As I have the Part 2 Pick Axe kill pack kills equipped, it was a beautiful sight to see (and hear the rage) while driving the point into them, that this is not Dead by Daylight. Sad thing is, after I killed one, they left the lobby... and the last screamed she was going to send a video of my cheating into Gun and get Sony to delete my account.. then she rage quit.

Another match I joined as AJ... I saw a Part 7 Jason (Since the beginning of this month, I have seen this Jason more than any of the others...), surrounded by the rest of the lobby, all screaming "KILL HIM!! KILL THE F*****!!" I just calmly repaired the car and drove off, honked the horn... and two Brandons ran right in front of me. At the end of the match, I escaped... No Tommy called and was shouted at for 'cheating' because there is no counselor who could be invisible like I was (was running with a Legendary Sense avoidance and Stamina perks). Tried to tell them I had some pretty decent perks... was told there are no perks and I'm a 'filthy liar' and 'going to be reported for cheating/hacking'.

So yeah... this game IS painfully awful, just like the @TheGameIsAJoke said. /Sarcasm

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:28 PM, Purience said:

NOONE I repeat NOONE has played this game more than me...

Dude…….Like seriously…...Do you know what Kind of dumb shit you're Talking?

Hell , even I probably played the game more than you.

Are you like @TiffanyCakes Father?

I've beaten a Jason , who was Level 150 , used a macro to instantly block , had above 1000 Hours of playing and I had two buddies. Who won? We. Jason is at a huge disadvantage. 3 vs 1. 3 vs 1...and the one was Jason...Jason Voorhees. That dude fought like if he'd lose , it would cost his Soul....

Have you ever even run the Clock as a counselor? You Incredible 150 counselor main , who played this game 24/7 since 10 years apparently?

But I guess your Profile Picture says it all.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:57 PM, Ahab said:

The only thing that could top the quadruple facepalm is the Godzilla facepalm.... When it is bad enough for a Godzilla facepalm, the whole world facepalms with him.

Yeah….It's painfully close to Happening though….

22 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Who is this NOONE. If he has played the game as much as you is he any good? Why does he spell his name in all caps? Is he aware that noon isn't spelled with an e? 

LOL! You deserve some type of award for this post!! That was great. 

22 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Who is this NOONE. If he has played the game as much as you is he any good? Why does he spell his name in all caps? Is he aware that noon isn't spelled with an e? 

All perfectly reasonable, and good questions. Never heard of this person myself... Is this NOONE a forum member? Why does this person need their name repeated? How many hours does this person really have? and an even better question... Is this NOONE responsible for the somewhat suspicious deaths of Walder Frey and his entire family... or did they all drop dead from heart attacks within seconds of each other?
   I suspect we may never know the truth of these matters... but NOONE remains a suspect... at least in my opinion.

@The Wolf with that Toast I think it already happened... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Deth_Hed said:

Been away from the forum for awhile... yet after playing some matches today... One of the matches where I was the only one above lv 8 (I'm lv 150), in the lobby heard them all trash talking about how I 'cheated' to get my level that high and how if I was chosen to be Jason, they'd escape and laugh... two even said they were going to kill me and then asked... how can you kill Jason? RNGzeus was looking kindly on myself and Part 2 Jason stalked Packanack Lodge (Irony).

Not ONE of them, locked doors... and I came across both gas cans and batteries, left alone in their cabins. What I heard over the mic when I was near them... "Where's the damn generator?". I am not kidding about that, I swear. As I have the Part 2 Pick Axe kill pack kills equipped, it was a beautiful sight to see (and hear the rage) while driving the point into them, that this is not Dead by Daylight. Sad thing is, after I killed one, they left the lobby... and the last screamed she was going to send a video of my cheating into Gun and get Sony to delete my account.. then she rage quit.

Another match I joined as AJ... I saw a Part 7 Jason (Since the beginning of this month, I have seen this Jason more than any of the others...), surrounded by the rest of the lobby, all screaming "KILL HIM!! KILL THE F*****!!" I just calmly repaired the car and drove off, honked the horn... and two Brandons ran right in front of me. At the end of the match, I escaped... No Tommy called and was shouted at for 'cheating' because there is no counselor who could be invisible like I was (was running with a Legendary Sense avoidance and Stamina perks). Tried to tell them I had some pretty decent perks... was told there are no perks and I'm a 'filthy liar' and 'going to be reported for cheating/hacking'.

So yeah... this game IS painfully awful, just like the @TheGameIsAJoke said. /Sarcasm

Yeah. I’ve also encountered multiple liars straight up lying saying they were Level 50 and I was like “ummm we can see your level when we click on your name and you’re level 8.” Players trying not to “be newbs” by saying they played before... yet they were level 4 and sucked. I just had an entire lobby quit after they all died and I was the final girl and not giving up. That was a free Tiffany survival masterclass yet everyone left as soon as they died. Some of these newbs complain they don’t know what to do yet leave automatically. As humans we learn by observing first and then engaging, pitiful. Eventually the Jason quit too so all 8 players quit lol. I’ve had both sides of really fun new players and butthurt assholes know it all newbs. I had one lobby where a level 12 newb was trying to boss me around and tell me what to do. I had to get him together completely trying to bark orders like he knew everything. He was such an expert but didn’t realize I purposefully fucked up the car so Jason would come over to him and then hid under a bed as he died and left. Much expert. It takes all kinds, unfortunately. 

We have entered the realm of insults and and abusive behavior from some members on here. I've had to clean up the conversation a bit. Let's cool down and agree to disagree.

13 hours ago, Deth_Hed said:

It's not so much the game that is the problem. It is moreso the attitudes of select chunks of the player base.

On 10/5/2018 at 10:58 PM, Fair Play said:

It's not so much the game that is the problem. It is moreso the attitudes of select chunks of the player base.

Player base? Really?

In this game it takes a day to get through a damn window , i gotta spam it in order to do so, the same thing applies with picking up stuff .

We should be able to stop from performing emotes whenever we want , not wait a day to finish itself and get killed by jason.

This game is broken beyond repair.

Sometimes you cant even get into a match , it would say "joining a game" and would be loading untill next year .

And lets not even mention Jason's broken grab which sometimes grabs people from a mile away(even over a couch) , but at the same time likes to tickle them instead of grabbing , or couselor's hit that sometimes goes Through Jason .

6 hours ago, DeadDuck said:

Player base? Really?

In this game it takes a day to get through a damn window , i gotta spam it in order to do so, the same thing applies with picking up stuff .

We should be able to stop from performing emotes whenever we want , not wait a day to finish itself and get killed by jason.

This game is broken beyond repair.

Sometimes you cant even get into a match , it would say "joining a game" and would be loading untill next year .

And lets not even mention Jason's broken grab which sometimes grabs people from a mile away(even over a couch) , but at the same time likes to tickle them instead of grabbing , or couselor's hit that sometimes goes Through Jason .

Ever since this recent patch, the only bugs im experiencing is just floating bodies and glitchy controls, the game itself runs A LOT better, I used to get 400-600 pings regularly, 200 on a good day, now I can run it playing 80 ping, 120 with rain. 

10 hours ago, DeadDuck said:

Player base? Really?

I stand by my words. While the game has issues, it is the attitude of the individual that decides to make lemonade from the lemons, or sit and complain, letting them rot. The choice is yours.

3 hours ago, Gummybish said:

Ever since this recent patch, the only bugs im experiencing is just floating bodies and glitchy controls, the game itself runs A LOT better, I used to get 400-600 pings regularly, 200 on a good day, now I can run it playing 80 ping, 120 with rain. 

I agree. The game still is far from ideal, but at least it's running a bit better. I still see bugs, but I make the most of them, and focus on the enjoyment I can get from the game. I encourage others to do the same.

• Like 2