Sign in to follow this  
HailWotan88

Jason melee attack makes counselors crawl dying on the ground

Hello, I started to played again after a very long break with this game, I had a few ideas while I was playing as Jason and as counselor. My idea is:

Jason slashing with his weapon would not kill the counselor but he would make him crawling on the ground, screaming, and being able to move slowly, he can be executed , if Jason is close to him then he has the option to press the interaction key ("E" on pc). That would trigger a nice animation of Jason executing the counselor on the ground, but if for some reason the counselor is left alive crawling there is the option of another counselor close to him to "revive him" that would remove the state of CRAWLING to WOUNDED, that would not be instantly, it would take the time that takes a counselor starting the car with the keys, you know, holding the interaction key and waiting for a circle to complete, after that he could be healed with an spray.

4 hours ago, HailWotan88 said:

Hello, I started to played again after a very long break with this game, I had a few ideas while I was playing as Jason and as counselor. My idea is:

Jason slashing with his weapon would not kill the counselor but he would make him crawling on the ground, screaming, and being able to move slowly, he can be executed , if Jason is close to him then he has the option to press the interaction key ("E" on pc). That would trigger a nice animation of Jason executing the counselor on the ground, but if for some reason the counselor is left alive crawling there is the option of another counselor close to him to "revive him" that would remove the state of CRAWLING to WOUNDED, that would not be instantly, it would take the time that takes a counselor starting the car with the keys, you know, holding the interaction key and waiting for a circle to complete, after that he could be healed with an spray.

Nice idea, but Jason is already weak against groups and since his melee attacks is the only the way to eliminate someone in a group of 5 counselors that constanty stuns Jason, It will take more work for Jason to kill more than 2 people in a match (At least in private matches that everyone is higher level and all of them are team players).

6 hours ago, The Gunslinger said:

Nice idea, but Jason is already weak against groups and since his melee attacks is the only the way to eliminate someone in a group of 5 counselors that constanty stuns Jason, It will take more work for Jason to kill more than 2 people in a match (At least in private matches that everyone is higher level and all of them are team players).

Agree, I think a balance should be done between Jason and counselors combat before this suggestion I just made, I didnt made this suggestion for buff counselors

This seems like a pretty good idea but it would be considered new content. So I highly doubt something like this will ever make it in the game.

• Sad 1

On 10/1/2018 at 10:39 AM, BigJay said:

This seems like a pretty good idea but it would be considered new content. So I highly doubt something like this will ever make it in the game.

I think that could not be considered new content, they said no more DLC, this does not look like a DLC, this would be more like a "fix on gameplay mechanics" or polishing the gameplay mechanics.