Sign in to follow this  
BeautyNumber2

Tiffany’s Curves Drowned in 2ft of Water

Close this if you want but it’s hilarious. 

Scene: On Crystal lake, I was Tiffany at the camp on the peninsula getting a gun and PK. Suddenly, I see two guys in the boat escaping as they zoom by. To cheer the guys on, I do a sexy dance on the beach and they stop, backup, and bring the boat over LOL.

Well, sure enough, as I stood on the beach showing the goods, Jason shows up and they are both drown. When Tiffany saw the dead bodies, she freaked out, fell backward into the water, and Jason drown her.

If it wasn’t so ridiculously hysterical I would have been livid but it was by far the strangest death ever. i didn’t know counselors reacted to bodies drowning but Tiffany was SHOCKED... to death. In a year and a half of playing I’ve never seen that happen. I literally screamed and fell backward into 2 feet of water and was drown smh. Wearing the sweater and with a pocket knife to boot. That Jason player was MASHING that button as if it was the last kill of all time. This game!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Scene: On Crystal lake, I was Tiffany at the camp on the peninsula getting a gun and PK. Suddenly, I see two guys in the boat escaping as they zoom by. To cheer the guys on, I do a sexy dance on the beach and they stop, backup, and bring the boat over LOL.

Well, sure enough, as I stood on the beach showing the goods, Jason shows up and they are both drown. When Tiffany saw the dead bodies, she freaked out, fell backward into the water, and Jason drown her.

If it wasn’t so ridiculously hysterical I would have been livid but it was by far the strangest death ever. i didn’t know counselors reacted to bodies drowning but Tiffany was SHOCKED... to death. In a year and a half of playing I’ve never seen that happen. I literally screamed and fell backward into 2 feet of water and was drown smh. Wearing the sweater and with a pocket knife to boot. That Jason player was MASHING that button as if it was the last kill of all time. This game!

Ridiculously shit like that is a reminder to not take this game seriously, lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Lmao. That's awesome. It really is a perfect example of how fun and silly this game is.

I wish if you had recorded this. I can imagine how funny it would have been if I was on that match spectating this happening. :D

If your on Xbox remember you can record a up to a couple of minutes in the past after something in the game is done. It’s how I record all the time

On 9/30/2018 at 7:41 AM, Cer1alkill3r said:

If your on Xbox remember you can record a up to a couple of minutes in the past after something in the game is done. It’s how I record all the time

*cough cough* ps4 can do up to an hour *cough cough*

1 hour ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

*cough cough* ps4 can do up to an hour *cough cough*

You choking!!! Try swallowing!!!!! And I am talking about recording past gameplay and my regular PS4  only does 15min and xboxonex does 2 min at 4K.I haven’t checked out what my ps4 pro does but I’ll check tonight and get back to you.  Go spout your fanboy crap elsewhere. Your probably talking about recording live gameplay anyway and just thought you should comment and both of them record forward for a hour. 

1 hour ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

You choking!!! Try swallowing!!!!! And I am talking about recording past gameplay and my regular PS4  only does 15min and xboxonex does 2 min at 4K.I haven’t checked out what my ps4 pro does but I’ll check tonight and get back to you.  Go spout your fanboy crap elsewhere. Your probably talking about recording live gameplay anyway and just thought you should comment and both of them record forward for a hour. 

I was only joking :P. and I think the normal ps4 can go up to an hour in the past. But to the OP, that would have been really funny to see. Thats why I love this game. moments like these. And with F13: The Game being free for ps plus members this month, I hope there will be more funny moments to come. 

21 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

@aurllcooljay They might have actually did that on purpose, the second one at least. If I knew I was screwed from the first trap I'd just suicide too.

Part of me thinks they were trying to go around it, possibly to look for a medspray in the cabin. Quite  coincidence my dead body happened to cover a trap.

1 minute ago, aurllcooljay said:

Part of me thinks they were trying to go around it, possibly to look for a medspray in the cabin. Quite  coincidence my dead body happened to cover a trap.

Yeah if their camera was not angled down they'd miss the trap on their screen.

• Like 1