Jason Todd Voorhees

A Plea to Sean Cunningham and GunMedia

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Does anyone know how long Cunningham has to re-submit an appeal if he was going to do so?

Larry Zerner probably knows. 

I just wish Wes Keltner of Gunmedia Team could take questions in a special thread from Forum members.

1 minute ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

But doesn’t this count as new? It’s not a simple port. It has to be programmed for an entire new platform. 

The lawsuit defines content as new Jason's, weapons, maps, kill packs, emotes, trees, rocks and anything that adds to the existing game. Making the  exact same game everyone on this forum plays available on another platform doesn't fall under that umbrella. Any changes to the coding would fall under bug fixes etc. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

That does help thank you. But what about adding  jason’s Mask to the mini map when he gets rage and hearing his mothers laugh? Where does that fall?

5 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

That does help thank you. But what about adding  jason’s Mask to the mini map when he gets rage and hearing his mothers laugh? Where does that fall?

Good question. I think because the mask logo already exists on the Jason players screen as well as his mother's laugh, it doesn't count as new content when counselors also see/hear this.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Good question. I think because the mask logo already exists on the Jason players screen as well as his mother's laugh, it doesn't count as new content when counselors also see/hear this.

I’m not trying to stir the pot or anything, but where else in the game did the Jason mask appear? I’m serious, I’ve been playing the game for over a year and for the life of me don’t recall seeing it anywhere in that form.

Mother’s laugh has always been there, except for when they accidentally patched it out. 

39 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I’m not trying to stir the pot or anything, but where else in the game did the Jason mask appear? I’m serious, I’ve been playing the game for over a year and for the life of me don’t recall seeing it anywhere in that form.

Mother’s laugh has always been there, except for when they accidentally patched it out. 

On the top left corner. Jason's rage meter is a hockey mask.

@Dragonfire82877 honest mistake lol. 

Edited by F134Ever86
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

On the top left corner. Jason's rage meter is a hockey mask.

lol, I feel stupid now. As soon as I read your response I could see it.

Also realized after I asked, in private matches, when you designate someone as Jason, they get a red hockey mask beside their name. Yep, I feel stupid now, lol