Jason Todd Voorhees

A Plea to Sean Cunningham and GunMedia

On 9/28/2018 at 9:27 PM, Fair Play said:

As nice as it is that Miller won, it's hard to say if Gun would reconsider their stance on new content. It would be nice if they did, but only time will tell.

They should be focusing on this game. This game has TONS of potential to be made even better. More maps, more counselors, Jason X, better graphics, etc just think about how much more the player base could grow if they added new content. Sorry gun, but layers of fear has nothing on this game

• Like 1

On 2/20/2019 at 6:57 PM, Strigoi said:

Now that the law suit is being settled why cant there be add on packs to the game the same way that Borderlands did and Dead Island did with Riptide.

I just Googled this and there's ZERO news out there that could even be misconstrued as Miller and Horror Inc. settling the lawsuit. Stop getting people's hopes up with bullshit and nonsense.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

They should be focusing on this game. This game has TONS of potential to be made even better. More maps, more counselors, Jason X, better graphics, etc just think about how much more the player base could grow if they added new content. Sorry gun, but layers of fear has nothing on this game

Gun should and will focus on what is currently making them money. A new game will definitely make them money. Maintaining a game they cannot add content to, is not as likely to make them money. I am happy they are continuing to maintain this game.

1 hour ago, Dolemite said:

I just Googled this and there's ZERO news out there that could even be misconstrued as as Miller and Horror Inc. settling the lawsuit. Stop getting people's hopes up with bullshit and nonsense.

You saved me the trouble of doing the same.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DontZzz34 said:

If the lawsuit wouldn't have hindered them, they would have included a lot more content. They will not be adding anymore content to the game due to the lawsuit. Had the lawsuit been cleared up back when Victor was ruled the victor (lol, I so meant to do that), they may have been able to continue content, but the window has closed for them to proceed I'm afraid.

11 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Gun should and will focus on what is currently making them money. A new game will definitely make them money. Maintaining a game they cannot add content to, is not as likely to make them money. I am happy they are continuing to maintain this game.

You saved me the trouble of doing the same.

Yeah I know what you mean but there is more money in Friday the 13th movie franchise and game. They just need to settle it so it can continue. Imagine if they came out with a sequel Friday the 13th game. They could add MUCH more to it and get a huge player base on it. This at the end of the day would make more money. 

Just now, DontZzz34 said:

Yeah I know what you mean but there is more money in Friday the 13th movie franchise and game. They just need to settle it so it can continue. Imagine if they came out with a sequel Friday the 13th game. They could add MUCH more to it and get a huge player base on it. This at the end of the day would make more money. 

If and when the lawsuit is eventually resolved, the majority of us here would like to see another game set in Camp Crystal Lake. I'll bring the beer and marshmallows to the campfire when that happens.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

If and when the lawsuit is eventually resolved, the majority of us here would like to see another game set in Camp Crystal Lake. I'll bring the beer and marshmallows to the campfire when that happens.

I’ll have the campfire songs ready

24 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

If the lawsuit wouldn't have hindered them, they would have included a lot more content. They will not be adding anymore content to the game due to the lawsuit. Had the lawsuit been cleared up back when Victor was ruled the victor (lol, I so meant to do that), they may have been able to continue content, but the window has closed for them to proceed I'm afraid.

We can only hope now that they’ll proceed.

26 minutes ago, DontZzz34 said:

I’ll have the campfire songs ready

We still need someone for the campfire stories.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I’ll happily be of service for that 

Just now, Fair Play said:

You know what campfire story is going to be told, “the one about the summer camp where all those people got murdered!” Lol.

44 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You know what campfire story is going to be told, “the one about the summer camp where all those people got murdered!” Lol.

And then that’s when Jason shows up to the party

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I'm counting on it. 😎

Why do people keep making this into a topic? No new content ever. They've been clear about it. 

As a side note, I'm in that camp that wants a sequel when the legal issues have been resolved. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Why do people keep making this into a topic? No new content ever. They've been clear about it. 

As a side note, I'm in that camp that wants a sequel when the legal issues have been resolved. 

I had forgotten what this topic was about... 🤣, oops.

Yeah, unless anyone knows someone who wants to pay 7 figures for it.

31 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

People are never going to accept that fact. 

24 minutes ago, BigJay said:

People are never going to accept that fact. 

It's a very bitter pill for one to swallow. I suggest a tasty beverage to help with that.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

You guys can have y'all doubts I don't care LOL I'm having faith and hope!

There are many of us who would like to see a sequel. I'm playing it in my mind, until it becomes a reality. 😎

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I had forgotten what this topic was about... 🤣, oops.

Yeah, unless anyone knows someone who wants to pay 7 figures for it.

I suspect it'd be eight figures.

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

It's a very bitter pill for one to swallow. I suggest a tasty beverage to help with that.

Very true.

55 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

You guys can have y'all doubts I don't care LOL I'm having faith and hope!

It sucks for sure. Better to accept it and be happy with a miracle then live in hope and be crushed by disappointment. But, if you're okay with the, basically, certain disappointment that holds, you do you.

• Thanks 1

How many times and different ways does @wes have to say that new content is done for this game. It’s over. They are working on a new game that that’s it. Even if there is a settlement the game is done. 

The best thing to do If the lawsuit settled would be a friday the 13th part 2.

I mean games like cod and battlefield get new games every couple of years, so why not. 

There would have to be a big focus on different game modes to set it apart and make it different to this game. What we have now could be classic mode and maps. More sp Challenges (with a skip button) 

I'd also look at more customisable Jason's and counselors, different perk system - make it a lot more interesting on that front. 

So basically more content, modes and refined gameplay would make a part 2 worthwhile. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, kohagan said:

The best thing to do If the lawsuit settled would be a friday the 13th part 2.

I mean games like cod and battlefield get new games every couple of years, so why not. 

There would have to be a big focus on different game modes to set it apart and make it different to this game. What we have now could be classic mode and maps. More sp Challenges (with a skip button) 

I'd also look at more customisable Jason's and counselors, different perk system - make it a lot more interesting on that front. 

So basically more content, modes and refined gameplay would make a part 2 worthwhile. 

Wes said in a stream that there won't ever be a F13:The Game Part 2 from their team. So if there were to be a sequel to this game, it would have to be from entirely different publishers and developers. I don't know a development team that would be willing to work on a second game but hopefully it will happen someday. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BigJay said:

Wes said in a stream that there won't ever be a F13:The Game Part 2 from their team. So if there were to be a sequel to this game, it would have to be from entirely different publishers and developers. I don't know a development team that would be willing to work on second game but hopefully it will happen someday. 

Ah, didn't know this.