Jason Todd Voorhees

A Plea to Sean Cunningham and GunMedia

13 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Content aside.

Reasons why Sean should actually just settle for the betterment of the future of the franchise and his own legacy...

1. He's no spring chicken

2. He's financially secure as is his family

3. Going to the grave, wouldn't you want to be known as a guy who helped secure the future of the franchise for your family's financial future (think the Akkad family with Halloween) after you're gone as opposed to being known as the guy who died, leaving the franchise in limbo?

There is more to gain long term from settling than not.

1. As long as he's breathing, there's still some fight left in him.

2. Apparently, he doesn't have enough money.

3. Money appears to be more important than his self-image.

This is only an educated guess as to his thinking process.

12 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

I would respect them more if they would just say the truth. Even now... why can gun or Wes just come on here again and make another quick statement say what he said before , in that there will be no more content , instead of making people have hope, it’s just rude.

It's doubtful that any kind of statement is going to be made to appease the feelings of the people here. Their previous statement of no more content still stands, until they come and make a new statement that says otherwise. Their next statement may change things, or it may leave things the same. Either way, we'll see what happens.

It was guns decision to stop content, because they didn’t want to get dragged in the lawsuit, being a small company I understand that, big companies like neca continue to pump out new product

If it was their decision, then nothing anyone else has to say or how they feel is going to change that.

The game will be free in October and you can bet that they will sell the current Jason’s , kills and clothes for one more cash grab.

Anything that was already paid DLC will still continue to be sold.

also to all, the people who slammed Victor miller, you should be writing apologies

Many people were defending Victor Miller. Before everyone knew all the facts, a lot of people jumped to conclusions and put the blame on him. When it was revealed that they were wrong, some swallowed their pride and admitted they were wrong.

I get that people want all this to end. Maybe everyone should start writing them directly, without harassing or threatening them. I doubt either of them are a member of this forum.

11 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

He will most likely appeal and try to get the court dates are far from now as he can and if the decision is over turned he will still try to get the settlement date as far away as possible. I think horror inc is just going to keep this in the courts until Miller is no more. 

The age old stalling tactic...

I mean if Victor does win all he got is a character named Mrs.Voorhees and a Dead child character named Jaosn.....thats all he gets ever.

On 9/30/2018 at 2:18 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Lets stay positive Kodiak! Let's have hope! We can't sit here and just accept something that could and can be changed!

Uh yeah we can since the devs themselves said no. Your searching for an answer that was answered months ago. 

1 hour ago, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

Uh yeah we can since the devs themselves said no. Your searching for an answer that was answered months ago. 

Until they say otherwise, no new content means no new content.

• Thanks 1

Now that the law suit is being settled why cant there be add on packs to the game the same way that Borderlands did and Dead Island did with Riptide.

It Wouldn't be a bad Buisness decision to sell separate game pack game discs at walmart and Gamestop with 4 new maps and new Dlc clothing,vehichles etc.

3 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Now that the law suit is being settled why cant there be add on packs to the game the same way that Borderlands did and Dead Island did with Riptide.

It Wouldn't be a bad Buisness decision to sell separate game pack game discs at walmart and Gamestop with 4 new maps and new Dlc clothing,vehichles etc.

Because GUN doesn't have the money or developers. And the lawsuit hasn't been settled yet.

34 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Now that the law suit is being settled 

Did I miss something? Where did you see the lawsuit was being settled? I saw the appeal was withdrawn because of a technicality, but that doesn’t mean the lawsuit is being settled. 

14 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Did I miss something? Where did you see the lawsuit was being settled? I saw the appeal was withdrawn because of a technicality, but that doesn’t mean the lawsuit is being settled. 

Maybe Victor Miller can answer that question when he is interviewed on AnthonyD's YT channel. The video should be released in a couple hours or tomorrow. Hopefully in a couple hours. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BigJay said:

Maybe Victor Miller can answer that question when he is interviewed on AnthonyD's YT channel. The video should be released in a couple hours or tomorrow. Hopefully in a couple hours. 

Can you place the link here of the Web Address where Victor Miller is going to be interviewed .

5 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Can you place the link here of the Web Address where Victor Miller is going to be interviewed .

Yeah I'll post the link here when the video is on YT.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Maps would be too costly to make; they can't even afford to finish the space ship Grendel map that's half finished. Recolors of clothing would be plausible but still unlikely. 

How has this topic not been locked? @Kodiak Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

1 hour ago, aurllcooljay said:

Maps would be too costly to make; they can't even afford to finish the space ship Grendel map that's half finished. Recolors of clothing would be plausible but still unlikely. 

How has this topic not been locked? @Kodiak Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

It's too late its now active again and Nah they have the funds I believe.

2 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

Oh Geeze all the Crazy fools that harass over posts they dont like.

If you dont like a post Dont Go cry and Tattle .

Just go on with your life and leave others alone.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

How do you block people that are tattle cryers.

I cant find the block button .

Stay on topic of the thread.

This thread is about continuing content.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Just give us Uber Jason, his machete X, and his kills and I would be happy.

Please and thank you! 🍻

• Like 1

Think they’d license us the ‘game’, so we could find our own devs? 

I mean, they might not want to talk about Friday for 40 hours a week and then go home and play, but I think most of us would. I sure fans have continued other series, we should do the same with this one.

Gun. Media, I’ll give you 5 dollars for the licenses to your game.

Wonder Why Wes From Gunmedia wont sell anything else Friday the 13th related.

Gunmedia is in the Buisness Of Horror video games.

Why Layers of Fear 2 and not Friday the 13th .

My Guess is that Wes From Gunmedia Must belive That Friday the 13th has Run its course and is declining in interest .

Wes From Gunmedia needs to make it clear in a podcast as to exactly why Gunmedia cant sell a Friday the 13th add on pack discs at walmart and Gamestop .

Selling More Friday the 13th content is making the company a profit .

My Guess is That Wes From Gunmedia belives that Friday the 13th has run its course and New Dlc content for sale Wouldn't sell very good.

Us fans need awnsers as to why no new content for sale .

We all ready understand why free Dlc content with no profit cant be done.

5 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Just give us Uber Jason, his machete X, and his kills and I would be happy.

I agree 100%

3 hours ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Just release Uber and the kill packs that have already been leaked, and I’ll be happy. The game will be complete for me. 

I would love that man.....

Until we get told otherwise, I’m going to continue trying to make what we do have better. It isn’t just up to Wes, it’s all gotta be cleared with the rights holders.

15 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Wes From Gunmedia needs to make it clear in a podcast as to exactly why Gunmedia cant sell a Friday the 13th add on pack discs at walmart and Gamestop ..

I don't know how much clearer he can make it. They cant add content because of the lawsuit. This has been repeated many more times than it should have ever had to been.

• Thanks 1