Sign in to follow this  
FinLadd

You need only 2 People to kill jason... What!!!!

I find every day this game more broken... Wtf only 2 People... This proves that jason is as dangerous as a muppet. Im almost done. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It’s always been two people. Sounds to me like Finladd got killed as Jason then came to the boards to cry about it. 

#FinladdRustled

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's a game. Jason get killed by counselors. It's unfortunate that it happens, but it still happens. Dust yourself off, and don't let it happen again for a while.

• Like 2

It's always only taken two. Really it only takes one person who sets out with that goal in their mind, and convincing somebody to help them finish the job.

4 hours ago, pro5pt0 said:

It’s always been two people. Sounds to me like Finladd got killed as Jason then came to the boards to cry about it. 

#FinladdRustled

You can say what you want but i think that it is way too easy to kill jason

5 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

That’s all it has ever taken to kill Jason is two people, Sweater girl and Tommy Jarvis. 

How does this make the game broken?

Cuz it is way too easy. 

5 minutes ago, FinLadd said:

You can say what you want but i think that it is way too easy to kill jason

What kind of suggestions do you have to make it more challenging to kill Jason if you don't mind my asking?

Just now, Fair Play said:

What kind of suggestions do you have to make it more challenging to kill Jason if you don't mind my asking?

I don't know maybe prevent tommy to spawn or more hits before the mask flies off... Im not a game developer so i don't know. 

2 minutes ago, FinLadd said:

I don't know maybe prevent tommy to spawn or more hits before the mask flies off... Im not a game developer so i don't know. 

You don't have to be a developer to think like one. A lot of people here have put out some intriguing ideas, and have zero programming experience.

The only way to prevent Tommy from spawning is to guard the radio a bit better. No call, no Tommy.

I do agree that is too easy to kill Jason, and it should be more challenging. I think there should be more steps involved in order to make it possible to kill him. What those extra steps are, I don't know off the top of my head, but that would be my suggestion at least.

36 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

You don't have to be a developer to think like one. A lot of people here have put out some intriguing ideas, and have zero programming experience.

The only way to prevent Tommy from spawning is to guard the radio a bit better. No call, no Tommy.

41 minutes ago, FinLadd said:

The main two suggestions I've seen to make killing Jason harder is upping his HP, and marking the power box to the Jarvis radio on the map for Jason. Marking the power box being the one I think that would make the biggest difference. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

The main two suggestions I've seen to make killing Jason harder is upping his HP, and marking the power box to the Jarvis radio on the map for Jason. Marking the power box being the one I think that would make the biggest difference. 

I can see why a lot of people would want the radio marked. As to whether or not it will happen, it all comes down to if is it considered new content.

2 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I can see why a lot of people would want the radio marked. As to whether or not it will happen, it all comes down to if is it considered new content.

I've thought about that. I think the way to get around this is simply change the color of the power box in question.

3 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I've thought about that. I think the way to get around this is simply change the color of the power box in question.

That seems simple enough. It's a shame that anytime someone comes up with an idea, we have to deliberate if it is or is not considered new content.

2 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

That seems simple enough. It's a shame that anytime someone comes up with an idea, we have to deliberate if it is or is not considered new content.

It is unfortunate. I don't think if they simply change the color that it would count. Especially it they use the red or blue that is already used to nark objectives in the game.

I like this idea. at least its a choice in the game. For -trap jasons, would mean a car is 100% open that game. Counselors could also tank it and call Tommy anyways. Potential for another good battle site!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I like this idea. at least its a choice in the game. For -trap jasons, would mean a car is 100% open that game. Counselors could also tank it and call Tommy anyways. Potential for another good battle site!

It would change the way people play as Jason.

2 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Some would certainly tank a trap there, but at least the option would exist.

I'm not a Jason player but I kinda wish the option to kill him was never there. On PlayStation I always see squads joining and someone suicides right off of hopes of being Tommy and while most times they succeed as counselor I'm trying to actually escape which leads Jason to ignore me the whole game and that's not fun obviously because Jason is only focused on trying to survive himself. I do think the option to kill him first was great because people would use it as a last resort, but things have clearly changed. I think it would be great if they made it where the shack wouldn't actually spawn for counselors till the last 5 minutes (kinda like it being an end of a F13 movie) or it spawns for counselors when a limited number of them are left alive. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Brogan322 said:

I'm not a Jason player but I kinda wish the option to kill him was never there. On PlayStation I always see squads joining and someone suicides right off of hopes of being Tommy and while most times they succeed as counselor I'm trying to actually escape which leads Jason to ignore me the whole game and that's not fun obviously because Jason is only focused on trying to survive himself. I do think the option to kill him first was great because people would use it as a last resort, but things have clearly changed. I think it would be great if they made it where the shack wouldn't actually spawn for counselors till the last 5 minutes (kinda like it being an end of a F13 movie) or it spawns for counselors when a limited number of them are left alive. 

Maybe Jason should be allowed to come back after being killed, by possessing a character, but just once, like in "Jason takes Manhattan".

That sounds a bit powerful thought.

Sounds like OP was killed thinking he'd have a clean sweep. Sorry bro but it don't work like that. It still requires two non-idiots to kill Jason by themselves, I've done it with my usual friend killing good and bad Jason's as long as one of us becomes Tommy and the other gets the sweater.

1 hour ago, KenshiroHNK said:

Maybe Jason should be allowed to come back after being killed, by possessing a character, but just once, like in "Jason takes Manhattan".

That sounds a bit powerful thought.

Wrong movie, you're thinking of "The Final Friday: Jason Goes To Hell"

• Like 1