Sign in to follow this  
tami

F13 asia dead lobby

since they removed server region choose , its so hard to play this game to me. because my location is asia. I used to play on eu servers. now they there is no server region choose i always joined asia lobby. Asia lobby is so dead. I had to wait 20-30 min to start one game because of not enough player. Literally there is no need asia server its so waste of money. Im wondering if they bring back server region choose or not. Why they had to remove this option in first place. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfJycHgQs8g&t=1s  <---  this is whats going on in asia lobby

1 hour ago, tami said:

since they removed server region choose , its so hard to play this game to me. because my location is asia. I used to play on eu servers. now they there is no server region choose i always joined asia lobby. Asia lobby is so dead. I had to wait 20-30 min to start one game because of not enough player. Literally there is no need asia server its so waste of money. Im wondering if they bring back server region choose or not. Why they had to remove this option in first place. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfJycHgQs8g&t=1s  <---  this is whats going on in asia lobby

Developers know very well what would happen if players could again choose which server they want to connect to and therefore they will not. The only solution is a simple vpn program that will change your location and connect you to either the eu server or the us server. :)

I don’t see the big deal of adding the option to choose what server you would like to connect to. Hell if anything it would bring more people together and more full lobbies.

I'm not sure which platforms you are using but i live in Europe and have the game for PC. It's been impossible to play the past days. Lobby's are always empty, and it just sucks. Did the game die for this particular platform? I see people on Twitch using PC and playing just fine. Extremely annoying.

5 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

People gotta update the game.. .

Are you in the US? If you are then you have no idea that the rest of the world are having all these issues with the servers