3 minutes ago, i-cold said:

If you play online with old consoles players is unfair 

more fps = better gameplay

I disagree, but okay, we're not going to get anywhere arguing. And the patch has virtually zero chance of being released.

just tried playing. it took about 3 minutes to sign in and it's been checking for a session for 10 minutes after canceling and re-selecting quick play every two minutes. 

restarted the game (twice) and restarted the ps4. still no worky. other games play fine. 

*sigh*

4 hours ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Not if all platform get 60 FPS.

PS4 and xbox have much hardware limitation

I'm going to say something nice here about illfonic, wait for it...

Since the hotfix on Xbox, I have noticed a substantial improvement in getting from lobby into game. In some instances, I see the second lobby screen only for a few seconds. It also seems the game itself is smoother. There are still a ton of bugs like interaction locks, etc., but whatever they addressed with that hotfix was absolutely needed.

On 9/26/2018 at 6:42 PM, AJViolet said:

Regarded to the first issue it's really solved. The second issue I think I never had.

Thanks a lot.

Next step is to add more servers in South America, it's always very hard to find servers in Brazil these days.

Unless the number of players increases by a lot in that part of the world, you may have to deal with servers from other regions.

On 9/26/2018 at 1:30 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

This hotfix is solely to fix the two issues listed in the notes.

Is bringing Pamela's laugh back on the to-do list?

This update just crashed my game

I cannot login into PlayStation Plus without the game crashing and saying error?

I still can't hear anyone on Xbox & they can't hear me either. It's been like this since the update with Victoria. Hopefully, this will be fixed in the next one. 

On 9/28/2018 at 2:29 AM, i-cold said:

PS4 and xbox have much hardware limitation

Fortnite have a 50x bigger map and still handle it.

3 hours ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Fortnite have a 50x bigger map and still handle it.

so???? map size not set weight of a game

2 hours ago, i-cold said:

so???? map size not set weight of a game

Map size does matter and there is way more structure , destructible , players. So don't say it's not possible to handle it if you are a PC player your opinion is wrong here.

On 10/1/2018 at 5:59 PM, Alessa said:

I still can't hear anyone on Xbox & they can't hear me either. It's been like this since the update with Victoria. Hopefully, this will be fixed in the next one. 

Same here, it sucks. I feel so lost as to who the cool people and the fuckwits are as I only started playing regularly on X1 in last month or so (been playing since day 1 on PS4). I connected a headset even though I don’t normally use mic - still couldn’t hear anyone. 

Every time I’m Jason and someone is talking as I’m killing them, in my head they’re the saltiest motherfucker on earth and they despise every facet of my being. And whenever a Jason is tunneling me and can’t kill me, I feel like they’re saying all sorts of horrible things ? lol. 

Also, the glitch after shooting flare gun/shotgun where you don’t drop it after shooting and then you can’t do anything but emote, flashlight, cycle through inventory (and use items) and run. Can’t open windows, doors, can’t pick up items, enter vehicles etc. I think the glitch may occur for more than one reason but the most recent time it happened and COMPLETELY fucked me over for the ~15th time in the last 2-3 weeks, it appeared to happen because my character stumbled in the middle of the horrible forced “drop flare gun” animation. 

The flare gun is such a joke at this point it may as well be renamed the Flair Gun and shoot out floating speech bubbles that say “Wooooo!”, with accompanying sound effect. Oh wait, that would be new content, never mind ?

It sucks when the salty asshole Jason player who would virtually never be able to get me (or at least not without a long struggle) under normal circumstances gets to kill me because the game fucked me over even worse than the car rubber banding bullshit that was left in for six months. 

I love having dedicated servers on console finally and have been enjoying the game as much as ever lately, just wish the above issues would be fixed along with the horrible interaction lock that happens mostly to people who use combat stance frequently. There are matches on Xbox where I get interaction locked almost every single time I come out of combat stance, I have developed a habit of spamming RT as I’m getting near a window or door with Jason on my tail since it’s very likely I’m glitched after the simple act of entering combat stance and hitting him. I know it’s not necessary to use combat stance, but hit detection is pretty iffy without it (especially if you’re saving someone else who got grabbed like the human pocket knife you are ?) and at this point it’s too ingrained in me to not use it. 

41 minutes ago, tinysquirrel said:

The flare gun is such a joke at this point it may as well be renamed the Flair Gun and shoot out floating speech bubbles that say “Wooooo!”, with accompanying sound effect. 

LOL!!!?

• Like 1

It takes forever to find a server in Europe. Why is it always so hard to have a decent time with this game? 

• Like 1

Correção de erros menores: Quando se começa uma partida off-line o áudio, não é sincronizado, erro na textura do mapa de PineHurst na casa principal, e quando inicia um desafio, começa com texturas descarregadas, e no desafio 10 o fps cai muito. São bugs menores que podem ser facilmente corrigidos no próximo patch.:)

MOD EDIT -

Com o poder do Google translate ...

O dia não é sincronizado com o início de um jogo
- as texturas não são carregadas corretamente na casa principal de Pinehurst
- para iniciar um desafio do único jogador, como as texturas são carregadas
lentamente

Esse é o meu melhor tiro, de qualquer maneira!

Are you guys ever gonna fix the grab? it is so punishable and slightly undo the who med spray thing.. this game no longer feels like you play because you have skill. I get there was to many sprays but nerfing it to an exaggerated point.. was a bad call.

Jason is to easy to kill.. with only two people.. please fix this.. taking 6 months to fix 2 issues really doesn't help.. when there are clear issues and balancing issues that could be fix so easily.

• Like 1