Sign in to follow this  
Y2scoob

F13 The Game - Free for PS+ in October

1 hour ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Looks like there is some new content after all. New Jason skins. ?

Saw a Part 8/Retro hybrid the other day and it actually looked really cool 

• Like 1

On 9/29/2018 at 2:41 PM, BeautyNumber2 said:

Saw a Part 8/Retro hybrid the other day and it actually looked really cool 

I saw the savini jason cut scene at the end of a part v match.

I think some of the hybrids do look kind of cool. I always thought it would've been nice to be able to create a custom Jason by unlocking abilities, customisable masks and clothes as you progress, ah well .

On another note, I'm anticipating server crashes when the game drops on psn tomorrow. It happened for DBD, so with all the glitches we get, id be suprised if this goes smoothly :)

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, kohagan said:

I saw the savini jason cut scene at the end of a part v match.

I think some of the hybrids do look kind of cool. I always thought it would've been nice to be able to create a custom Jason by unlocking abilities, customisable masks and clothes as you progress, ah well .

On another note, I'm anticipating server crashes when the game drops on psn tomorrow. It happened for DBD so with all the glitches we get id be suprised if this goes smoothly :)

Exactly. The DBD servers were down for nearly 3 days for 90% of players. DBD is trash anyway.

Well.... I can't seem to get into an EU dedicated server now . Anyone else? 

• Like 1

The game is now unplayable. People trying to get on the US and EU servers were piped to the AU server where everyone had 200+ ping. Now. Everyone has 400+ ping and cant do a anything. I was driving the car with 600 ping and crashed, restarted the car, and was driving again before it showed that I had even crashed on the first place. Smh. We’ll see what happens.

I was in a party with friends earlier trying to get into a lobby - it would search for much longer than usual then put us in lobbies on overseas servers (we're in Australia). 

It put us in US lobbies a few times, then it even put us on the EU server...

Sucks cause it was pretty reliable at putting me on either the AU or AP server (where I get roughly the same ping of around 100ms) until today. 

We eventually gave up 30+ minutes and numerous failed attempts later. Did private matches for a bit until it dwindled down to just four of us, then we all said fuck it and stopped playing for the night. 

Figures the servers would blow up. Dead by Daylight had the same problem when it became free.

Quick question will your data from disc carry over to digital? I had physical before and plan to switch to digital now that it's on plus. I want to make sure all my save data carries over first before I delete the disc though. I think it should but not 100% sure.

Had no issues playing today till now. Last lobby I was in after the game was over backed me out and took about 5 minutes to find another lobby but it keeps putting me in non dedicated server lobbies now, which I have no desire to play in. 

To those who don't know how to read and don't listen to a thing I say, I want to remind you that I quit playing this game a long time ago. I've chose to stay within this community because I enjoy talking to you guys, but please, for the last time, STOP INVITING ME TO THIS GAME. I've had it deleted for months now and I still get bombards of invites, and don't think just because it's free I'm all of a sudden going to play it. I had one guy literally invite me 50 different times the same day and I finally had to block him. It's just rude and inconsiderate, if I say I'm done with something, I mean it. So please y'all, if you respect me at all, please stop inviting me to this game because I don't have it anymore 

2 hours ago, gamerx42z said:

Quick question will your data from disc carry over to digital? I had physical before and plan to switch to digital now that it's on plus. I want to make sure all my save data carries over first before I delete the disc though. I think it should but not 100% sure.

I was thinking about the same, think the only thing will lose is the disc bonuses, clothing packs I believe. 

This is arguably an example of the more puzzling moves made.

Dedicated servers were recently added for consoles, then they make the game free for a month, thus taxing however many (working) servers there are with a huge surge of playerbase, leading to frustrating people with never ending wait times. Its almost like a repeat of launch over a year ago.

I was in 3 lobbies last night, all full of newbs. It was actually quite fun teaching them how to play. They were all worse then bots. Clearing everyone with Jason within 5 minutes was a real change in pace. 

20 minutes ago, americanalien said:

I was in 3 lobbies last night, all full of newbs. It was actually quite fun teaching them how to play. They were all worse then bots. Clearing everyone with Jason within 5 minutes was a real change in pace. 

You know i thought the same, like the first time bots were introduced. 

It's weird now though with all the newbs, next to nothing is getting done not even doors barricaded. It's presented a new set of challenges all round lol 

• Like 1

All the newbies playing right now is great! I’m really enjoying seeing the game through their new perspective on it. Not to mention all the free kills HA HA! I’ve even made new friends on the game, it’s like when I first bought the game.

1 minute ago, The_Gray_Ghost_ said:

All the newbies playing right now is great! I’m really enjoying seeing the game through their new perspective on it. Not to mention all the free kills HA HA! I’ve even made new friends on the game, it’s like when I first bought the game.

Nice! when can pc get some free players!?.. haha

4 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Nice! when can pc get some free players!?.. haha

Well in my opinion if they offered more flash sales and free to play periods for the game, it would very much help grow that base  little more. I’ve had a couple of friends who downloaded steam recently and they would certainly give Friday a look if it were on sale. Also and this is the big one Gun would need to take hackers seriously again to stop them from scarying way the new players. But I feel I’m preaching to the choir saying all this. If you can get your hands on a PS4 with ps plus you can join in the fun.

What’s the status with the servers now?

I set my Xbox up two nights ago after the PS4 issues started, I have a relative staying till this weekend and they’re in the room my Pro is set up in. I had my original PS4 connected through my PC monitor, but when the server issues started I connected my X1 instead. I’m guessing it’s mostly back to normal now?

I don’t wanna miss out on all the fun with all the new players etc so will probably get my PS4 hooked up again soon unless there are still issues with finding a match, can’t connect both consoles at once in this room though so only wanna switch back to PS4 if it’s worth it. If need be I can wait till the weekend when I can have both consoles hooked up to my tv again.