Sign in to follow this  
PowellCampsNAKED

Embarrassment poor loser trophies should be added!!

Lately in Quickplay lobbies when I’m Jason  I get a Lot of players who don’t do any objectives, all they do is trash talk and beat on Jason over and over or try to anyways, but as soon as their luck runs out and I grab for the kill, they QUIT so damn fast (go into rag doll mode before I complete the animation) I swear they must of pulled their console from the wall!!!!!! 

These players NEED to be discouraged from doing this in some way... what if you do some sort of a system that detects a quitter from animation that awards them with a Trophy or badge that everyone can see even next to their name in lobbies that shows they are bad players??

*Poor Camp Quitter*

*troll quitter*

*Baby Quitter*

*quits game a lot* - Lol

who knows... all I know is that I wouldn’t want these on my name so maybe it can slow it all down?

• Like 1

Pause screen should just be laggy when you go to quit. Other games have that feature. It should take three seconds to give you the "are you sure" prompt, so that the Jason can get their kill. Maybe not the full animation, but still credit for it nonetheless.

18 minutes ago, Nougat said:

Pause screen should just be laggy when you go to quit. Other games have that feature. It should take three seconds to give you the "are you sure" prompt, so that the Jason can get their kill. Maybe not the full animation, but still credit for it nonetheless.

Yeah but it would be more funny to see these trolls in lobbies with *quits a lot* next to their name so people can see what kind of a player they are! 

This is the worst, when you have a good chase, finally wear them down and about to execute kill and they go limp. Its there final act of trollness. I just laugh knowing i got the upper hand, but its still a come on man! moment..

24 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

This is the worst, when you have a good chase, finally wear them down and about to execute kill and they go limp. Its there final act of trollness. I just laugh knowing i got the upper hand, but its still a come on man! moment..

Yeah and the ones that do this are the ones that don’t do any objectives they don’t give a shit about the franchise and they are the ones who hate the game and say it’s dead then jump on Fortnite 

I just roll my eyes, call them a pussy, and move on. Might be because I don't need killls or xp but at this point it doesn't really matter to me.

I think the quit game option should ONLY be available when you're dead or are Jason. I've gotten in a habit when I'm with ANY of my friends, we look out for ourselves unless people call Tommy and/or put Gas/Battery/Propeller on the map then we're more open to saving everyone. Unless we're killing Jason then they'd best leave axes.

5 hours ago, Nougat said:

Alt+F4, you bypass any prompts or anything that the game can throw at the player to block/delay the rage quit.

As much as I dislike people who quit, they're gonna find a way to do it with or without discouragement.

6 hours ago, shodan said:

Alt+F4, you bypass any prompts or anything that the game can throw at the player to block/delay the rage quit.

This is one of the ways that it can be done.

* Patch notes *

Added a new achievement.

Rage mode - Quit 1,000 times as Jason or a counselor.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

they QUIT so *beep* fast (go into rag doll mode before I complete the animation) I swear they must of pulled their console from the wall!!!!!! 

Certainly faster than it'd take to close the game. I recall one time as Part 4 on Higgens Haven was chasing after Mitch, then decided to morph a little ways away and go in stalk. He was standing by the barn, easy shift grab. Since the campfire was right next to me I thought I'd do a quick environmental kill, but would you believe it, he quit a split second before. Part of me hopes he corrupted all the data on his PS4.?

1 hour ago, aurllcooljay said:

Certainly faster than it'd take to close the game. I recall one time as Part 4 on Higgens Haven was chasing after Mitch, then decided to morph a little ways away and go in stalk. He was standing by the barn, easy shift grab. Since the campfire was right next to me I thought I'd do a quick environmental kill, but would you believe it, he quit a split second before. Part of me hopes he corrupted all the data on his PS4.?

Don't joke about that. I know someone that happened to. It's not fun having to download a terabyte of content again.

15 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

It's not fun having to download a terabyte of content again.

That is the price to pay for carelessness, and yes, it's happened to me before.

5 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

That is the price to pay for carelessness, and yes, it's happened to me before.

I just think about the time it takes to download all that stuff a second time. I wouldn't wish that on anybody.