Sikboy1029

Jason needs to be immune to stun while raging through doors/walls

@Somethin Cool I suspected there may be a toilet seat involved... but I could never figure out how the capacitor "fluxes". I will bash my head off the wall a few times and see what happens... toilet seats are too fragile.

If the philosopher understood how the seven are entangled with the three... then he deserves a cookie... But he forget why 42 is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything... or was it the question he forgot?
    I can't remember exactly how the whole 42 thing worked... but I think it was the binary translation for '*'... and an asterisk is just used for a substitution.. so it is "anything you want it to be."... which is a good answer for the ultimate question... Douglas Adams was a programmer back in the day.
    If the philosophers solved all of the problems, they would be out of work... and Christmas is coming.

You honked, so they had fair warning.... It sounds like the third time was a charm for you at least... And I bet you put a smile on that noob Jason's face.

Keep on enjoying the little things! ... life is pretty boring without the little things.

50 minutes ago, Ahab said:

@Somethin Cool I suspected there may be a toilet seat involved... but I could never figure out how the capacitor "fluxes". I will bash my head off the wall a few times and see what happens... toilet seats are too fragile.

See that's your problem. Ya gotta hit your head on the toilet seat. I prefer a nice oak seat to really rattle the noodle. Does wonders for the mind. 

Personally I was wondering who hangs a clock in the bathroom and why they would want to hang it high enough that they needed to stand on the toilet. Especially if the bathroom was small enough for a person to fall off the toilet and hit there head on the sink (assuming of course you didn't plank fall on to it because that might indicate a bigger bathroom). So then I tried it myself and soon got dizzy and fell. But when I came down I hit my head on the toilet seat, not the sink, and when I got up I said something that changed my perception forever. "oh man! I should have fluxed that before I got up there!" And suddenly everything made perfect sense.

Back on topic with this thread? blah blah blah chain stunning sucks. Blah blah blah fix it. Blah blah blah please.

Brick walls knock more sense into me than smashing my head off of things as fragile as toilet seats... and I don't have to replace the brick very often either. I have a very hard head. My cranium has been approved by the C.S.A.

Inspiration through head banging! That's awesome!
   Its too bad whacking Jason on the head doesn't make him stronger... oh wait, that counts towards putting him into rage... oh wait, rage doesn't actually make him stronger. Perhaps this flux thingy can be used to go back and let Pamela know that Jason didn't drown and that she can find him hiding in the woods. She seemed like a reasonable woman... she just had a fascination with sharp objects.

#End Chain Stunning Now

Next time I change the batteries in the clock I'll stand in the toilet and flux it and we'll see if it works ?

#why is Jasons moms head on the table all dead and gross when you spawn into Crystal Lake 1979

#virtual cabin #reset date #call Pam

*this message is brought to you by people against chain stunning (PACS)

• Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 3:40 AM, Somethin Cool said:

*this message is brought to you by people against chain stunning (PACS)

"P.A.C.S." reminds me of the lesser known.... "C.T.C.R.I.C." which was "The Coalition to Turn Cristopher Reeves Into a Cyborg." They were making great leaps and strides in their efforts before he died. I heard recently they are continuing their research in secret.

Also... a clock that plugs in may be advisable... or perhaps hang it just a bit lower... unless you are looking for more inspiration for a new invention of course.
   And I think the better question is... Why is Jason fully grown in the game when the date is 1979? This defies logic and the normal flow of time...
   He came out of the lake to grab Alice and was looking pretty young still... or at least, smaller than he was in Part 2. He had to have grabbed Pamela's head before the police arrived... but no one knows exactly when he put together his little shrine. Not sure if he made those candles himself or stole them from the nearby candle store.

I was standing in block in a game last night and was stunned by a giggling Vanessa... I am not sure how that worked, ended up hanging her on a coat hook using stalk to trick her out of the room she went into. I sincerely hope they have not reduced the chance for block to actually prevent a stun. I can't remember the player's name... but she put up a hell of a chase before that happened.
   It could have been a glitch I suppose... but it kind of took me off guard when Jason went into the stun animation while I was holding the block button down.

On 10/13/2018 at 12:54 PM, Daneasaur said:

I'd say that Jason in Rage mode should be immune to any stun short of a pocket knife, shotgun, or sweater. Flares, firecrackers, and any melee weapons simply don't work.

It's a good counterpoint as his rage builds faster the more he's attacked, making attacking Jason a risk/reward situation; get away NOW, be unable to get away later. 

I'd also vouch that Jason enters rage instantly when he loses his mask. This would make killing him even more of a risk as he'd be able to slaughter about anyone, especialyl if he was slashing the whole time.

Besides. Jason gets PISSED when his mask is gone.

YHMXwIK.gif

I am all for an Overpowered Jason (which he is) but this would be Godlike in mere nature itself this would give Counselors a major 0 chance against him in the game.

8 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I am all for an Overpowered Jason (which he is) but this would be Godlike in mere nature itself this would give Counselors a major 0 chance against him in the game.

Not really. See, take the game as-is right now:

People gang up on Jason, beat him senseless, get his mask, make a run for his shed while beating on him, then sweater stun him and kill him in less than 5 minutes. Worse yet, this can be done with just 1 vanessa and tommy. Just one counselor and tommy can full stop Jason, which is obscene, meaning the other 5 counselors aren't even a factor, which is NOT how killing Jason should work.

This change, having RAGE become Jason's tipping point, would just about put a full stop to this tomfoolery. Why? Because in Rage, all those weapon slaps stop working and Jason is either going to start slashing or start grabbing. The counter to a slashing jason has been to just spam swinging a melee weapon until you hit him and he goes down for 7 seconds, letting you heal up thanks to your thick skinned and medic perks. The counter to grabbing is the knife (which still works) or your friend smacking jason to get him to drop you. The second option will no longer work and Jason will still have the full ability to kill whoever he has in his hand (and any Jason worth his salt has the Choke kill as one of his kills, meaning no room needed).

What is the goal? To make Jason a monster and to make the other players RUN. 

The BEST part is that there is no indication Jason has entered rage. Yeah, sure, slap him for a while and teabag him, then try in vain to slap him and knock him down while he's slashing like a fiend and... whups, your hits no longer work and YOU ARE DEAD because you didn't run when Jason was stunned.

I stress this point: You are not a hero. You are not the final guy/gal. You are the worthless counselor who exists to be killed. Your goal is to stave off that fate for as long as possible, or by chance, actually escape the camp.

Killing Jason was more of an easter egg that was near impossible to pull off, and back in the beginning days, it often took the sacrifice of 4-5 counselors to have a chance at killing Jason, which required proper teamwork, communication and, well ,friends. But the DBD people whined and Jason was nerfed and nerfed and nerfed and nerfed.

Now, I don't like to play as Jason outside of the singleplayer. I'll play as him in quickplay if I'm selected, but it's a horribel experience as two counselors = teabag dance party and if you don't want to die, you, as Jason, have to run.

And I'm just sick of it.

31 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

This change, having RAGE become Jason's tipping point, would just about put a full stop to this tomfoolery. Why? Because in Rage, all those weapon slaps stop working and Jason is either going to start slashing or start grabbing. The counter to a slashing jason has been to just spam swinging a melee weapon until you hit him and he goes down for 7 seconds, letting you heal up thanks to your thick skinned and medic perks. The counter to grabbing is the knife (which still works) or your friend smacking jason to get him to drop you. The second option will no longer work and Jason will still have the full ability to kill whoever he has in his hand (and any Jason worth his salt has the Choke kill as one of his kills, meaning no room needed).

What is the goal? To make Jason a monster and to make the other players RUN. 

The BEST part is that there is no indication Jason has entered rage. Yeah, sure, slap him for a while and teabag him, then try in vain to slap him and knock him down while he's slashing like a fiend and... whups, your hits no longer work and YOU ARE DEAD because you didn't run when Jason was stunned.

I stress this point: You are not a hero. You are not the final guy/gal. You are the worthless counselor who exists to be killed. Your goal is to stave off that fate for as long as possible, or by chance, actually escape the camp.

Well this just doesn't sit right with me. Firstly, making Jason unstunable in rage mode is not giving balance to anything. The scales are currently tipped in the counselors favor for sure. But while this idea does tip the scale back to Jason's side, it goes way too far. So now all Jason has to do is camp out on the objectives and wait for rage mode to kick in, and slaughter the entire camp. That's great but there's no skill there, and if you ask me, does nothing for playability. Sure it's great for the guy that plays Jason once every 7 rounds, but no one is going to want to go up against that. To keep the players on both sides playing, you're going to need balance. 

Secondly, I am perfectly capable of playing the hero, final girl or Tommy, since they put that aspect into the game as a way to win the match. If you think rage mode is going to stop me from getting the mask off, you're mistaken. I've gotten the mask off in the first 2 minutes of the match, came back as Tommy, and killed the Jason before he even had the chance to do anything about it. Being unstunable in rage mode isn't going to change that. Unless you take being able to kill Jason out of the programming, Jason's can and will die.

Thirdly, most escapes happen long before rage mode. So whether or not Jason is stunable, escaping is going to continue to be a thing that boils down to one question: who is a better player?  

2 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Well this just doesn't sit right with me. Firstly, making Jason unstunable in rage mode is not giving balance to anything. The scales are currently tipped in the counselors favor for sure. But while this idea does tip the scale back to Jason's side, it goes way too far. So now all Jason has to do is camp out on the objectives and wait for rage mode to kick in, and slaughter the entire camp. That's great but there's no skill there, and if you ask me, does nothing for playability. Sure it's great for the guy that plays Jason once every 7 rounds, but no one is going to want to go up against that. To keep the players on both sides playing, you're going to need balance. 

Secondly, I am perfectly capable of playing the hero, final girl or Tommy, since they put that aspect into the game as a way to win the match. If you think rage mode is going to stop me from getting the mask off, you're mistaken. I've gotten the mask off in the first 2 minutes of the match, came back as Tommy, and killed the Jason before he even had the chance to do anything about it. Being unstunable in rage mode isn't going to change that. Unless you take being able to kill Jason out of the programming, Jason's can and will die.

Thirdly, most escapes happen long before rage mode. So whether or not Jason is stunable, escaping is going to continue to be a thing that boils down to one question: who is a better player?  

1: Jason can camp at an objective all he wants. That is why there are 3 methods of escape in total with the Phone being the primary one. Rage wouldn't change that, it would just prevent people from spending the match slapping Jason non stop and teabagging him and instead ,encourage them to run from him.

2: I stated earlier that mask off = Instant Rage for Jason. That means enhanced cooldowns on his abilities and the likely hood that, if he grabbed you and made you spend your knife earlier, you're dead when he grabs you again as even your friend slapping him won't free you.

3: That's the point. Rage NORMALLY takes a long time, but it is sped up when people attack Jason. Attacking Jason is NOT the point of the game, running from him is and people have long forgotten that.

11 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

: I stated earlier that mask off = Instant Rage for Jason. That means enhanced cooldowns on his abilities and the likely hood that, if he grabbed you and made you spend your knife earlier, you're dead when he grabs you again as even your friend slapping him won't free you.

3: That's the point. Rage NORMALLY takes a long time, but it is sped up when people attack Jason. Attacking Jason is NOT the point of the game, running from him is and people have long forgotten that.

Well it's easier to come back as Tommy if I die. So knowing that, what's your next idea? Some kind of instant kill for all the female characters when you enter rage mode? Plus even if the weapon doesn't stun Jason, he still drops the counselor he's holding, unless he gets the kill first. And that's in game right now. Should they take that away as well?

2 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Well it's easier to come back as Tommy if I die. So knowing that, what's your next idea? Some kind of instant kill for all the female characters when you enter rage mode? Plus even if the weapon doesn't stun Jason, he still drops the counselor he's holding, unless he gets the kill first. And that's in game right now. Should they take that away as well?

Well yeah, you can come back as Tommy if you're killed, why would that be prevented outside of no one happening to call him?

And I was suggesting that a Rage Jason cannot be stunned outside shotgun or pocket knife or sweater. This includes when he grabs someone.

However, you bring up an interesting idea of Jason JUST dropping who he has in his hand, but not entering a stun state, which could be the alternative.

But that said, it goes back to slasher jasons being the norm... But hey, so long as people are running from Jason, I'm happy.

8 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

However, you bring up an interesting idea of Jason JUST dropping who he has in his hand, but not entering a stun state, which could be the alternative.

I can't take credit for this idea since that's how it works in the game right now. Whether or not Jason is stunned has nothing to do with dropping the counselor or the counselors regaining half of their stamina. 

Another alternative to get the kill even with your idea in play is to wait to get the mask off until Tommy and the sweater girl are in Jason's shack. Jason pops in, they take the mask, and get the kill. Again I do that now, so I'm not sure how that's going to change anything. You might stop some teabagging, but that's about it. 

14 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

I can't take credit for this idea since that's how it works in the game right now. Whether or not Jason is stunned has nothing to do with dropping the counselor or the counselors regaining half of their stamina. 

Another alternative to get the kill even with your idea in play is to wait to get the mask off until Tommy and the sweater girl are in Jason's shack. Jason pops in, they take the mask, and get the kill. Again I do that now, so I'm not sure how that's going to change anything. You might stop some teabagging, but that's about it. 

That last bit at least requires strategy.

10 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

That last bit at least requires strategy.

Not as much as you'd hope. Another way to minimize Jason killing is to have your counselors perks not transfer over to Tommy. Again it won't stop the killing but it'd sure make it harder. 

On 10/21/2018 at 3:45 PM, Ahab said:

I was standing in block in a game last night and was stunned by a giggling Vanessa... I am not sure how that worked, ended up hanging her on a coat hook using stalk to trick her out of the room she went into. I sincerely hope they have not reduced the chance for block to actually prevent a stun. I can't remember the player's name... but she put up a hell of a chase before that happened.
   It could have been a glitch I suppose... but it kind of took me off guard when Jason went into the stun animation while I was holding the block button down.

I hope that was just a glitch. It's already too easy to stun Jason. I don't know why they would give him block just to take away what little effectiveness it has left. 

On a side note I only killed 5 Jasons this weekend. My friends laughed when I told them I  was trying to cut back. But the Jasons just wouldn't leave me alone and ultimately my need for vengeance prevailed...

• Like 1

@Daneasaur I can't agree with no stunning Jason in rage mode... there needs to be some stunning going on... but no where near as much as it is now.
   The stun chance should be lowered... nothing should ever be 100% with or without a perk, it may not be 100% now, but it seems damned close with certain weapons... The slowed speed of block needs to be fixed to give those of us without Jedi like reflexes an actual chance to block an attack in combat... and that indefensible demaking hit when coming out of an animation needs to go.... And let us not forget meat shielding, we should have that back as well. There have been many suggestions of a percentage to lower it... I don't even want to give a number, but it should be lowered enough that a sucker punch perk is still not a guaranteed stun on ANY weapon. But there still needs to be a reasonable chance to stun him in the sweater animation... if these changes were implemented, I would go so far as to say perhaps he should have a much high chance to be stunned in the sweater animation than in regular combat.... after all, if the Jason hunters got that far with these changes against a skilled Jason player, they deserve the kill.

Even an unarmed counselor can still block a kill from highlighting by being right in Jason's face (inside the room needed to perform the execution) and can even block the choke kill from highlighting by doing this... all at no risk to themselves, Jason cannot grab or slash them while someone is in his grip. I have had this done to me as Jason many times, and have saved others many times from the grip of death by doing it to Jason. This should stay however... but we need that meat shielding back.
   Any weapon hit can force Jason to drop someone in his grip... even if it does not stun him. This should stay the same as well... we need the ability to force him to drop someone.

You make a good point... The goal is to make Jason a monster and make the other players run... but it should not be impossible to kill him either. Jason just needs a chance to fight back effectively... currently he can be easily demasked with an indefensible attack after any of his animations, including the door smashing animation. With block slowed, it is near impossible to predict when you should get into block to actually be able to block a hit... both of these make him weak in combat against even two counselors... and very easy to kill. My suggestions are only meant to make it harder to kill him... and give him a fighting chance against groups, but he would still need some skill at combat to use block effectively if it were reverted back to its former speed... and counselors should have to work to remove that mask... not get it done with free hits after a pocket knife stun, or door crashing animation... or any other animation as it is currently.

Another good point you made... "You are not the hero. You are not the final guy/gal." You are correct here. As it is now, it can seem like the counselors have been training for this since they were small children. They are camp counselors, not soldiers... nor are they super powered ninjas as a few people's suggestions would make them.
    Although they can be the final guy/gal or even the hero... But they should have to work for it. Right now it is handed to them with free sprinkles for added flavor.

@Somethin Cool I am pretty sure it was just a glitch. Although it was annoying when it happened, the giggling Vanessa still made me laugh.
    I saw quite a few more piñata parties than Jason deaths in the last few days... but many of these player just grabbed weapons and went after Jason, leaving me to actually find a few Tommy tapes in all of the unsearched drawers while the tape drop rate is up.
    Keep on going after the big guy... just try to take it easy on the noobs... They can be very frustrated, very easily. We want them to stick around and help keep the game's population alive... not drive them away.
     Revenge is a dish best served cold.... and at this time of year, its pretty cold at Crystal Lake.

@Ahab @Daneasaur what do you think about tying stun chance into stamina level? I mean we're led to believe that poor Vanessa is so worn out that she can barely walk but she can still swing a bat hard enough to stun Jason? How about the lower the stamina the lower the stun chance?

5 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

@Ahab @Daneasaur what do you think about tying stun chance into stamina level? I mean we're led to believe that poor Vanessa is so worn out that she can barely walk but she can still swing a bat hard enough to stun Jason? How about the lower the stamina the lower the stun chance?

In theory, this is a good idea. BUT I guarantee you this will not prevent Jason from being easily bullied in groups as the counselors will most likely be near or at 100% stamina most of the time. Fighting in group means almost no running and just swinging. 

On 10/16/2018 at 8:55 PM, Somethin Cool said:

My latest idea: how about giving Jason a random 1-4 second stun immunity for after he's stunned by anything and even after raging through doors (although I don't have that much of a problem with this one because I don't do it but apparently other people do so I'm ok with it.) Then speed up his swing and cool down on throwing knives but leave grab and block alone for balance. 

For the counselors start punishing them for wasted hits. That weapon breaks in so many swings regardless of what it hits (other counselors, Jason stunned or not, trees, walls, etc.) That should balance things out and make it harder to use Jason for a punching bag while still being able to punish him for making a stupid move (spam grabbing or whatever)

@noahvt  add all this on to tying stun chance to stamina and I think we've got a good start. A counselor (or a group) that plays smart would still be able to get stuns in but they wouldn't be able to chain stun him like they can now. And it doesn't necessarily overpower Jason to the point where no one could beat him. 

@Somethin Cool Tying stun chance into stamina level sounds good in theory... and realistic... But remember, for some reason counselors get a whole lot of stamina back each time they hit Jason. Adrenaline rush some call it... but they forget, when adrenaline wears off, it leaves one rather drained... 

@noahvt also makes a good point about the piñata issue.

This still leaves that damned indefensible hit after animations, which even if he cannot be stunned for a couple seconds after said animations, he can still be very easily demasked. At the minimum, the stun immunity would need to come with immunity to damage towards demasking for the same amount of time... or at the least, long enough for an average player to get into block.
    Speeding up the cooldown on his knives might be a touch overpowered... I like to consider the cooldown (I think it is five seconds) as aiming time, even though I rarely miss with a quick throw (lots and lots of practice with that one). With less of a cooldown I could mow down several counselors in each match with knives a bit too easily I think.
     The speed of his weapon swing seems alright to me... and I am alright with them not changing it... particularly if other changes are implemented. Speeding up his swing could be a very good thing if stun chances remain as they are... but could also make swift attacker redundant.

I think the grab is fine, particularly if stun chance were reduced... or any stun immunity was given to Jason. It is easily punishable if you miss... useless when fighting groups... and the cone is narrow enough to leave an opening for a lone counselor to still have a chance to avoid it when their strike does not stun him.
    Just for the sake of Jason having even a chance to block... I think block needs to be reverted to its old speed. Even with that, a skilled player can still fail to get into block in time. But it gave us all a chance to get our block up in time for a swing (unless the attacking counselor was using swift attacker). Plus, I still think block should not work from behind, but neither should it be a demasking hit... and a strike from behind should have a higher chance to stun than one from front or flanks... cheap shot and all that. It should be harder for a group to dominate him... but not impossible for them to fight him either.
   As long as the piñata party is possible though, the block should remain effective from behind. If they can give us a chance to fight groups a bit better, I am all for him being vulnerable from behind.

I do really like your idea for punishing wasted hits on any strike with a weapon to anything it can strike... including Jason while he is in any immunity state, such as animations. This is one of the better ideas I have seen put forward. The only problem I can see with it is that players teaming with Jason could just run around breaking weapons to use them up... With a low luck counselor, they could go through weapons almost as fast as they could find them... A saving grace here is that it takes time to find the weapons. Still, I think this is a great idea.

@Ahab

The first thing I'd like to see them change is bring back instant block and give Jason a few seconds of damage immunity so they can't damage him right after a stun.

Instant block was OP as hell. I was host in a private match against some friends (it still works if you're host in private matches), they all had maxed swift attacker. I could activate block while they were in the middle of the swing animation and STILL block it. I was even fast enough to activate it after a stun before they could hit me lol.

I preferred when Jason was very hard to beat

55 minutes ago, i-cold said:

I preferred when Jason was very hard to beat

When was that? I only remember when everyone just didn't know how...

8 hours ago, noahvt said:

@Ahab

The first thing I'd like to see them change is bring back instant block and give Jason a few seconds of damage immunity so they can't damage him right after a stun.

Instant block was OP as hell. I was host in a private match against some friends (it still works if you're host in private matches), they all had maxed swift attacker. I could activate block while they were in the middle of the swing animation and STILL block it. I was even fast enough to activate it after a stun before they could hit me lol.

The block needs to be sped back up to what it was. Even the quickest of us still didn't get into block every time, nobody is perfect... but it gave a fair chance to avoid a stun before it was slowed. Standing around in block does not help when players are smart and just stay out of reach until you drop your block... and as it is now, you cannot get back into block quickly enough to help against that... even without them using swift attacker. Standing around in block is just boring for everyone.
    I would not say it was overpowered at all, but in the hands of certain players that have incredible reflexes... it can seem that way. You must be one of those people with above average reflexes and excellent hand - eye coordination. But even players such as yourself could still be demasked... even without the indefensible hit... it just probably wouldn't happen as often as it would to many others... and would actually take some skill and coordination from the other players.

@Somethin Cool
    Last night I was getting stunned IMMEDIATELY after a stun animation, which should be impossible to do as the game stands right now... This happened twice in a row from the same player. But only in one game... he said he did it all the time, but backed right off after I told him to come on the forums and look up how it actually works... Two seconds before being stunned again is the norm without getting into an active block and taking a continuous beating from several counselors with bats. I thought it to be a bug or a glitch at first... but after he did not try it again when this was explained to him... and started to get rather rude about it... I would lean toward some kind of hack. He quit after that game.
    Literally a WTF moment. If this becomes the norm... most games that are not now piñata parties will become piñata parties.

On 10/24/2018 at 1:30 PM, Ahab said:

The block needs to be sped back up to what it was. Even the quickest of us still didn't get into block every time, nobody is perfect... but it gave a fair chance to avoid a stun before it was slowed. Standing around in block does not help when players are smart and just stay out of reach until you drop your block... and as it is now, you cannot get back into block quickly enough to help against that... even without them using swift attacker. Standing around in block is just boring for everyone.
    I would not say it was overpowered at all, but in the hands of certain players that have incredible reflexes... it can seem that way. You must be one of those people with above average reflexes and excellent hand - eye coordination. But even players such as yourself could still be demasked... even without the indefensible hit... it just probably wouldn't happen as often as it would to many others... and would actually take some skill and coordination from the other players.

@Somethin Cool
    Last night I was getting stunned IMMEDIATELY after a stun animation, which should be impossible to do as the game stands right now... This happened twice in a row from the same player. But only in one game... he said he did it all the time, but backed right off after I told him to come on the forums and look up how it actually works... Two seconds before being stunned again is the norm without getting into an active block and taking a continuous beating from several counselors with bats. I thought it to be a bug or a glitch at first... but after he did not try it again when this was explained to him... and started to get rather rude about it... I would lean toward some kind of hack. He quit after that game.
    Literally a WTF moment. If this becomes the norm... most games that are not now piñata parties will become piñata parties.

Yeah you probably get a lot of hackers playing on steam. Luckily for me it's a lot harder to do that on console. Although I did hear about a counselor with damage immunity yesterday. Apparently a Jason hit the counselor 17 times with his weapon and he still wasn't limping. I'm not sure if that's a glitch or a hack, but a lobby full of invincible Vanessa's would be nightmarish for Jason.