ShiftySamurai

Friday the 13th: The Game New Lead Development Partner

All we need right now is match customization. If they can’t work on anything new, that’s fine, but the predictable structure of matches needs to be overhauled. With no new mode and a handful of maps, the matches have gotten stale over the past year. If every lobby made had a dozen custom options the game would be infinitely more enjoyable and exciting. As I’ve stated before, those options should include toggle options for rain, Jason’s music, friendly damage, item and weapon spawn low/normal, which escape vehicles will spawn. Please consider this. We know that there are ways to build toggles for these options as indicated by the few options in private matches. Thank you!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Doctor said:

You're just reiterating my points. I wasn't in any way suggesting a new team that is hired to squash bugs will somehow guarantee 'new content' so please don't attribute that to me. I'm not even hopeful in the slightest that this is what any of this means.

First part of my post is an assumption of mine which refers to you and your quote. 

Rest is directed at others within this thread who start bringing up new content. 

Well the only incentive I see out of this is that they're reassuring folks they're not planning to cut off the servers anytime soon, so kudos and more power to those who still play and enjoy this, but it doesn't really make much difference to me anymore.

The game got to the point where it's become a part time chore thanks to past poor business decisions. That's WAY too soon I might add for a game with potential like this when that shouldn't even be the case. It should be much more than that. 

3 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

We post most news to the forum, especially hot fixes and patch notes, but we have started to make sure we are creating community messaging for items that go out in press releases to make sure the community knows what's up before reading about it on a news site.

Thanks, for a lot of us, seeing you respond with this gives us a reason to keep checking in. 

17 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Wow, thank You guys for the likes. 

Were all still holding on to that glimmer of hope. There is always a chance, no matter how little it is.. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

You’re forgetting Paranoia, and all the kick starter goals they said were fully funded. I still need a wheelchair, new escape mechanic’s and a map for every Jason. Pamela would be nice too. 

Not ragging on you but their were promises made even if people have forgotten.

paranoia was shelved at the beginning of the year and the wheelchair counselor was impossible the way the game works and how many more ways escape  are plausible now the maps thing sucks but we do have 8 currently that isn't terrible 

5 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Were all still holding on to that glimmer of hope. There is always a chance, no matter how little it is.. 

Amen Brother!

On 9/26/2018 at 1:55 AM, ShiftySamurai said:

Bug fixes and potentially balance issues as well. 

Is it still possible to re-add the beta animations?

It's technically not new content so it'd be possible surely?

So does this mean we're never getting any new content for the game? And Black Tower Stuidos are just going to fix bugs and do balance patches?

37 minutes ago, OneSneakyBoi said:

So does this mean we're never getting any new content for the game? And Black Tower Stuidos are just going to fix bugs and do balance patches?

yes, expect at most smooth game

1 hour ago, OneSneakyBoi said:

It's up to gun media if they want to change their minds.

Honestly, the closest we will ever see to any new type of new content is if Horror Inc and Victor Miller can finally settle their dispute and Gun Media gives Black Tower the green light on developing a sequel.

2 hours ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

It's up to gun media if they want to change their minds.

Honestly, the closest we will ever see to any new type of new content is if Horror Inc and Victor Miller can finally settle their dispute and Gun Media gives Black Tower the green light on developing a sequel.

I pray for the sequel and some final content updates to the current game to keep people stimulated.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, StarringRole said:

I pray for the sequel and some final content updates to the current game to keep people stimulated.

Depending on where the state of the player base will be after the lawsuit, one of the two certainly couldn't hurt.

On 9/25/2018 at 5:13 PM, thrawn3054 said:

What content was promised that didn't come? The only argument to be had for "promised content" that wasn't delivered was Uber Jason and the Grendal map. That content was shut down due to the lawsuit. They didn't just decide screw it we're not going to give them Uber Jason. You want to give them hell for blance problems or bugs that still need fixing, you'd have a case. You don't have an argument about content though.

Seriously? The updated Retro Jason and that new game mode for starters...

• Like 1

Can I just point out something in this "kickstarter goal" List thing.

56ee9462a1a9e06913b2e112cdb94a9b_origina

Ahem...You see the goals that are in red are already in the game, and this image is not I REPEAT NOT from kickstarter its from backerkit which is very different from kickstarter, plus some of the much higher goals are also in the game already so...can someone explain exactly WHAT "promised content" that is not Uber, Grendal, Paranoia, or anything else that people are claiming they didn't give us. By the way I totally welcome some fresh blood to work on the game that has brought me many laughs and rage moments, I relieve stress by playing this game so its good for me.

18 hours ago, vaporeonlover971 said:

I'm not gonna nitpick so I'll say this once and leave it that: I don't really hear/read/see comments about uncreated content. Most of what I get from people is just finishing and delivering what's already been teased. I think if Uber had never been shown, we could at least not sit here and prognosticate about "what could have been". People are not pissed about the fact content stopped, it's that it could have ended on a much higher note.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2018 at 7:24 PM, vaporeonlover971 said:

Ahem...You see the goals that are in red are already in the game, and this image is not I REPEAT NOT from kickstarter its from backerkit which is very different from kickstarter, plus some of the much higher goals are also in the game already so...can someone explain exactly WHAT "promised content" that is not Uber, Grendal, Paranoia, or anything else that people are claiming they didn't give us. By the way I totally welcome some fresh blood to work on the game that has brought me many laughs and rage moments, I relieve stress by playing this game so its good for me.

Yes that's a lot of Promised content......we hit Jason in Space by all means...

Im waiting black tower studios let this game decent

• Like 1

On 10/6/2018 at 10:49 PM, i-cold said:

Im waiting black tower studios let this game decent

Im waiting for more promised content.....

12 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Im waiting for more promised content.....

Contact Horror Inc then

On 9/30/2018 at 9:24 AM, vaporeonlover971 said:

I'm very interested in seeing the "Retro Retaliation" and personal cabin in between matches come to fruition