Alien_Number_Six

They got me! (It only took a year and a half.)

Today............I was killed as Jason. I knew what they were planning. I tried to prevent it. I failed. I was not angry. I was not shocked. I did not throw a fit. I did not rage quit. I said "Well Done" Then I proceeded to murder every last motherfucker on every map when I played as Jason the rest of the day. Without mercy. Without remorse. And without..........popcorn. 

P.S. I'm sorry I don't have the footage. I actually happened before I started streaming today.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

At least you are taking the loss with dignity. That's more than can be said for a lot of people. On the bright side, it took 18 months before you got taken down. That's an accomplishment in itself.

• Thanks 1

I been waiting for someone to actually kill me as Jason as well, I slash and dart the sweater holder so they won't get me with my mask off or on and I even force them to use it so Tommy doesn't kill me.

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Today............I was killed as Jason. I knew what they were planning. I tried to prevent it. I failed. I was not angry. I was not shocked. I did not throw a fit. I did not rage quit. I said "Well Done" Then I proceeded to murder every last motherfucker on every map when I played as Jason the rest of the day. Without mercy. Without remorse. And without..........popcorn. 

P.S. I'm sorry I don't have the footage. I actually happened before I started streaming today.

Good job holding it that long, same for being a good sport about it. :)

49 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Good job holding it that long, same for being a good sport about it. :)

I thought I had captured the event only to be extremely disappointed that I had not.

I always have respect for those who take defeat amicably. Remember, Jason never dies - they haven't killed you, only stopped you for a bit :)

A lot of people think they'll be a bad Jason because they've been defeated as him. That's not the case; defeating Jason is a counsellor win condition. It can and it does happen, it's just a different way of the match ending ultimately.

I've not been defeated yet but I wouldn't be hugely fussed if I were. It's been since day 1 launch and I'm not defeated yet (beta can't be included) so if anything, I'd take the long ass streak as a testament to your skill. 1 in several hundred or even several thousand games means you're a good Jason. Some people always claim to be a super good Jason, but it doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter; F13 isn't a competitive game. It's a co operative survival horror, not 'who can sit on top of the scoreboard or never be defeated as Jason'.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

I too am expecting it soon. I play nothing but QP w/o a mic and have seen or been part of killing Jason a lot since the drop of dedicated servers.

6 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I been waiting for someone to actually kill me as Jason as well, I slash and dart the sweater holder so they won't get me with my mask off or on and I even force them to use it so Tommy doesn't kill me.

You talk a good game I'd love to see you in action. Are u on PS4?

• Like 1

I remember when I finally saw my Jason die. Same type of situation. I knew they had the pieces in place, I saw the trap was set, I tried to ruin their plans, and I failed. I think I recall it being a silent lobby, but I still made a point to congratulate them over the mic.

Good on you, @Alien_Number_Six!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Would you have said "well done", if they had dance, teabag and called you names as you fall to the ground?

Just curious.

Same with me. Last week was the first time I was killed as Jason in a year and a half as well. Same deal. I heard them planning it, but instead of running, I decided to shift in and grab the sweater girl. Unfortunately, I grabbed Tommy instead, oops. Anyway, I laughed real hard, congratulated them on their accomplishment, and then proceeded to call them all motherfuckers. They offed my part 5 Jason, so now I am maining part 9. ;)

• Haha 1

I have not been killed, but I hardly ever play anymore.

I'm certainly not an unstoppable Jason, but most groups of Jason hunters I've encountered were woefully unprepared.  One time a group came close to killing me, but I caught the sweater girl when she foolishly separated from Tommy, forcing her to use the stun prematurely.

The most recent time I went against a Jason hunting group, these guys were complete clowns...they beat me up a lot, but never even called Tommy (I killed the power and they never found it).  So I was patient, killed them slowly.  They talked so much crap the entire time.  Only one remained with about 3 minutes left.  He found the cabin with the super long table, and ran me around it for a while.  I shift-grabbed him, he had a pocket knife.  Got him again, another pocket knife.  Finally got him one more time, threw him into the fire as time expired.  8/8.

In the lobby, they kept telling me how badly I sucked since it took me the full 20 minutes to kill them all.

I giggled.

Welcome to the club Six, Malloy and Jufred got me twice! "Good game guys, c ya next time!" Lol, can't kill Jason! Just knocked out for a minute. A year and a half against the guys we've played against says alot! They got me back in February, good job man!

16 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Took it like a man. I respect that.

18 hours ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

You talk a good game I'd love to see you in action. Are u on PS4?

Not really talking any game tho and yes but not for right now since im facing issues.

No shame in being defeated as Jason, while I haven't experienced it yet myself, I am sure it'll happen, even though the Tommy Box is always my top priority. You went out fighting, lasted a year and a half, and got defeated in a patch where Jason is very weak. No shame in that at all, pick up where you left off and keep cleaning out lobbies.

On 9/25/2018 at 11:52 AM, Loading said:

Would you have said "well done", if they had dance, teabag and called you names as you fall to the ground?

Just curious.

Funny, I just observed something along those lines.  I was a dead counselor pretty early on, so I watched as the rest of the counselors were doing typical troll behavior - teabagging, dancing, chain-stunning, joy riding the car but not escaping with it, etc.  So eventually they knock Jason's mask off and get the sweater, and Jason just disappears - presumably in the lake, but wherever he was, he was avoiding any and all contact with Tommy and Sweater Girl, and making zero attempts to confront them, let alone go for a kill.  So of course, time runs out, and the same people who had been trolling Jason nonstop the whole time suddenly start complaining about how Jason "bitched out", and the Jason (who apparently had a mic but had been silent up until then) just laughs and says "Yeah, kinda sucks when you want to play the game and the other people in the room just wanna f--k around with you, huh?"

Sadly, that's where much of the community for this game falls right now - it's largely trolls vs other trolls, and those of us who just want to play the game right get caught in a trolling crossfire.

Kudos on having a stiff upper lip boy/girl. I've only been killed during the time when you hit Jason with a flare/wrench/bat during a group he'd get knocked out of map. People have tried to set me up for a kill, they've successfully stunned me with the sweat, but they've failed to kill me. I don't count letting people intentionally kill me with the mask on as a real kill as I told them how to do it. But kudos on being a good sport. +1 respect earned!

The closest I came is when the game was in a super buggy state and my Jason kept turning his block off when he got hit, and every time I tried to throw a knife the game would flicker so I couldn't aim. They got everything in place to kill me but I wasn't going to let the buggy nature of the game be my undoing so I just waited the time out. If I die when the game works properly that's fine but I"m not going to let someone take credit for killing me when the game engine itself is actively trying to get me killed.

On 9/25/2018 at 10:52 AM, Loading said:

Just curious.

They did do all that. But that didn't mean thay didn't deserve it. Not to mention the cabin was on the island on Higgins Haven. I lost in the easiest area to defend against a Jason kill on. 

On 9/25/2018 at 12:06 PM, Ahab said:

@Alien_Number_Six Running out of popcorn is always a disappointment.

It is.

On 9/25/2018 at 4:14 PM, Dolemite said:

Took it like a man. I respect that.

They beat me. It was fair. I actually screwed up and got jumped by Tommy at the worst possible time. I should have been paying attention.

• Like 1

Finally got mine. I knew I was being hunted when all of the sounds pings were moving together and nothing was being fixed.

I played it too aggressively and it bit me in the butt. LOL 

Received a message from Tommy that I wasn’t sure if they were being a smarta#@ or not, but I responded congratulating them.

They hunt me. But playing against me becomes a game of Predator or heckling George Carlin/Richard Pryor. You're going to lose really badly in the end.