Sign in to follow this  
KenshiroHNK

Hackers / Cheaters / Trolls Punishment

I have the feeling that, other than the simple banishment, there is more to do to punish the hackers, cheaters and trolls in this game.

- Making impossible to them to play Jason.

- Removing the collision between their characters and the other counselors.

- Making impossible for the the items they use (bear traps) to harm other counselors (the trapping effect remains, not the damages).

- Adding a permanent mark on their characters /profiles to show what they did  (like in Unglorious Basterds - Shame ! Shame ! Shame !).

Other suggestions can be done.

• Like 1

It's unlikely the developers are going to implement any of your suggestions. As much as it sucks, you kinda have to tough it out with them. If you find a hacker/cheater/troll, just change lobbies when the opportunity presents itself. Sooner or later, you'll find some decent players that play the game as intended.

• Like 1

I had my first run-in last night. Troll running people down with the car and giving away locations.  Then in another game they would each get a vehicle and do head-on collisions.  I just try to kill as many as possible if I'm Jason in that second scenario and leave the lobby afterwards.

12 hours ago, 45 RPM said:

I had my first run-in last night. Troll running people down with the car and giving away locations.  Then in another game they would each get a vehicle and do head-on collisions.  I just try to kill as many as possible if I'm Jason in that second scenario and leave the lobby afterwards.

That's all you can do. You can't make people play the right way, if they're determined not to.

• Like 1