deathbat96777

Describe your greatest rage quit

Haven't had one since I was about 14 ... Streetfighter II and Super Mario Kart on the SNES were the only ones that made me chuck my controller and stomp off in a rage, usually when the AI would start displaying suspect behaviour in the way they were coming back in a race or fight. This was before the days when I knew what rubber banding was; it just seemed like the game was coded to 'cheat' when you were beating it too badly on higher levels 

These days I find games to be a lot more forgiving, and I don't do online gaming, so there's zero risk of me flinging a controller now ... plus new controllers cost a lot now so no way I'm risking breaking one! :D

In my greatest rage I took a copy of Modern Warfare 2, scraped it against the brick siding on my house so that it was completely unplayable, then I broke it into separate pieces and threw it in a pond. Another time I snapped a keyboard in half.

Once I threw my gamepad against the wall during Dark Souls 3 run and it bounced off and hit me in the head...

Next time right after I found this place with slime rancher free download my girlfriend saw this and said it's a childish game!  Yeah, I play hardcore stuff mostly and she knows it, but then she caught me playing this... I was so embarrassed...

The worst one I ever had was when my  game wouldnt save and everytime I would die I would restart from the last place I started when i started the game which was annoying did it about five times.  Couple trys later havent died for 3 hours and then I do and i start right from where I last started which was annoying I almosyt broke my freakin xbox