Ok to make it short these were my original movie inspired methods to kill Jason but with a twist! and mostly these are with the help of Tommy Jarvis only.

Chaining Jason Voorhees to the Bottom of Camp Crystal Lake: This inspiration is from Part 6 but with a twist which would be needing a huge team effort of someone fixing the boat, calling Tommy, and having Tommy being the only one capable of finding the chains and tieing them to a rock near the boat which will have a cinematic moment of the counselors pushing it on the boat BUT here is the twist! the female counselors would need the sweater to quickly stun Jason which would allow tommy to place the chain around Jason neck in which a mini-game will be needed and if the counselors screw up they would die instantly from failing and Yes the mask must be removed as well because it would be to easy if his mask was on.

Jason X Kill: Having either Tommy or Brodski being the hero at the end will be fine since one would need to locate the suit and have everything repaired from fixing power boxes and with a last-ditch effort having Pamela's Sweater/Mask Off while he is near a certain airlock should it trigger a sequence that will either kill both or just kill Jason in a cinematic effort and with this Jason and the hero would compete to finish the mini-game to see who lives and who dies.

• Like 1

I always was a little disappointed that there never was any alternate ways to kill Jason. The part 6 killing was always badass but I think one of the reasons they never went threw with it was probably because of how predictable it could be. If Jason sees a tommy and another counselor on a boat out in the lake. Then odds are he isnt showing up. Just to be that guy and avoid getting killed. I seen a lot of jasons run away once they know you have the sweater and tommy ready GUN probably felt it was a waste of time and effort for a kill that would rarely ever get used. 

THOUGH one idea I did appeal to was the ability to to do some environmental attacks to Jason. Push Jason into a live electric wire or fence.  or release something that would pin him against a wall. Small little things that would stun him for extended period. Each Map with maybe its own environmental.    

On 10/5/2018 at 4:07 PM, sxepunk said:

I always was a little disappointed that there never was any alternate ways to kill Jason. The part 6 killing was always badass but I think one of the reasons they never went threw with it was probably because of how predictable it could be. If Jason sees a tommy and another counselor on a boat out in the lake. Then odds are he isnt showing up. Just to be that guy and avoid getting killed. I seen a lot of jasons run away once they know you have the sweater and tommy ready GUN probably felt it was a waste of time and effort for a kill that would rarely ever get used. 

THOUGH one idea I did appeal to was the ability to to do some environmental attacks to Jason. Push Jason into a live electric wire or fence.  or release something that would pin him against a wall. Small little things that would stun him for extended period. Each Map with maybe its own environmental.    

Not bad ideas 😮

I always thought it would be awesome if Tommy was able to take out Jason from the boat, but only if there was a clash Mini-game between Tommy and Jason when Jason arrived at the boat...

5 hours ago, spookyvizionz said:

I always thought it would be awesome if Tommy was able to take out Jason from the boat, but only if there was a clash Mini-game between Tommy and Jason when Jason arrived at the boat...

Thanks! I always liked that mechanic!