In Challenge 10 I do not kill Kenny before he can come back to the house. When he Enters to watch with chad instead of sitting, he stands inside the ground and theres no way I can get him without losing my skull for Undetected. HELP plEase

10 hours ago, SteadyGosling said:

In Challenge 10 I do not kill Kenny before he can come back to the house. When he Enters to watch with chad instead of sitting, he stands inside the ground and theres no way I can get him without losing my skull for Undetected. HELP please

There are walkthroughs on youtube for each challenge if you are having trouble.

If you really can't get him before that, try shift grabbing. Actually I found an easy way to get the undetected skull: at the very beginning take out the power causing them to flee, and as long as they don't see you the undetected skull stays intact. The only one you have to kill is Vanessa. As long as the rest escape the map before the timer runs out you will have completed the match undetected.