Sign in to follow this  
Abecom

Game crashing on pc??

Can someone help me or give me some advice please? I’ve just bought this game on the steam store and I’ve tried everything to fix it, first it was coming up with fatal error but now I’m starting a game either online or offline and it’s just freezing and crashing after a couple of minutes playing. I’ve noticed a lot of people have had the same problem but haven’t found anything in how to stop it happening 

Is your PC above minimum system requirements for the game?
   Have you googled the error code?
   Is your internet connection stable? Are you using Wi-fi or an ethernet cable?

I have not had the game crash in ages... and I play on PC. I am not sure who here could help with this problem, but first they would need your overall system specs for your PC and the error code... possibly a screenshot of what it says when the game crashes.

Windows 10, Processor Amd  8A6-6400K APU, 16GB RAM, Graphics card Radeon R9 280-X

The game isn’t coming up with error code anymore it’s just freezing a couple of minutes into the game, it doesn’t matter if I’m playing online or offline I can’t get more than a couple of minutes in and it’s really annoying because I’ve just bought it, I’ve tried pretty much everything. There still seems to be a lot of people playing the game so surely this isn’t happening to everyone and there must be something I can do to fix it? 

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 5:03 PM, Abecom said:

Windows 10, Processor Amd  8A6-6400K APU, 16GB RAM, Graphics card Radeon R9 280-X

The game isn’t coming up with error code anymore it’s just freezing a couple of minutes into the game, it doesn’t matter if I’m playing online or offline I can’t get more than a couple of minutes in and it’s really annoying because I’ve just bought it, I’ve tried pretty much everything. There still seems to be a lot of people playing the game so surely this isn’t happening to everyone and there must be something I can do to fix it? 

You look to be above the recommended specs. I am not sure how to help... other than ask...
@ShiftySamurai is this a known issue that this person has? Is there any way to help here?