Why not have a handbook for the game? give us information that was never revealed before and what do I mean? I mean Counselor backstories before going to the camp grounds or their actual ages,birthdays,relationships,talents,sexuality, and etc same goes for information about the development of the game and all the easter eggs within it, the discussion about the Controversial Pamela/Tommy Tapes and much more! I wouldn't mind actually paying for it or not just information like this would reflect the dedication to the community.

Just a Suggestion for everyone who is a fan: @wes @GunMedia_Ben @ShiftySamurai

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aurllcooljay said:

Was half joking, although I didn't realize it had to be ingame.

Anything with adding content to the game itself is against the "lawsuit" concept so yeah lol.

It would give us something to read, nothing wrong with spreading it out either, a weekly counselor profile, easier egg shout outs, it sounds fun.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It would give us something to read, nothing wrong with spreading it out either, a weekly counselor profile, easier egg shout outs, it sounds fun.

Agreed!

On 9/20/2018 at 4:44 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Why not have a handbook for the game? give us information that was never revealed before and what do I mean? I mean Counselor backstories before going to the camp grounds or their actual ages,birthdays,relationships,talents,sexuality, and etc same goes for information about the development of the game and all the easter eggs within it, the discussion about the Controversial Pamela/Tommy Tapes and much more! I wouldn't mind actually paying for it or not just information like this would reflect the dedication to the community.

Just a Suggestion for everyone who is a fan: @wes @GunMedia_Ben @ShiftySamurai

Just out of curiosity, how where the Tapes controversial? Actually curious on this point. 

3 hours ago, tpb1992 said:

Just out of curiosity, how where the Tapes controversial? Actually curious on this point. 

Some people view the tapes as a strict Non-Canon (When they tie in the movies well.) even with some being that the Pamela tapes exclude Part 9 Logic of the Book of the dead is the source of how Jason being resurrected and being supernatural and instead the Pamela tapes focus on Part 6 original story/storyline from Tom McLoughlin.

• Like 1

Ah that did always confuse me, the tapes saying Jason wasn't Elias's son, when you take into account Part 9 and the Kimbles. Personally, i don't mind Jason being resurrected somehow by the Book of the Dead, just not him specifically being a Deadite since none of the Phenomena associated with the Deadites really occur when Jasons on the prowl.

I take it any controversy with the Tommy Tapes is aimed at Tommy not getting anything approaching a happy ending in them?

1 hour ago, tpb1992 said:

Ah that did always confuse me, the tapes saying Jason wasn't Elias's son, when you take into account Part 9 and the Kimbles. Personally, i don't mind Jason being resurrected somehow by the Book of the Dead, just not him specifically being a Deadite since none of the Phenomena associated with the Deadites really occur when Jasons on the prowl.

I take it any controversy with the Tommy Tapes is aimed at Tommy not getting anything approaching a happy ending in them?

I'll never accept the Necronomicon because it's beyond inconsistent and illogical and for the Tommy tapes no idea since the tapes never stated Tommy died or anything as it sounds Tommy been giving Freddy a run for his money for "Years" from what the Tommy Tapes indicates.

45 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I'll never accept the Necronomicon because it's beyond inconsistent and illogical and for the Tommy tapes no idea since the tapes never stated Tommy died or anything as it sounds Tommy been giving Freddy a run for his money for "Years" from what the Tommy Tapes indicates.

noone believing him about Jason, being sent to to asylums across America including the asylum Micheal Myers was sent to and an Asylum thats near the swamps that Victor Crowley haunts before being sent to and hunted by Freddy at Westin Hills, doesn't sound like a happy end for Tommy if i'm being honest?:D.

6 hours ago, tpb1992 said:

noone believing him about Jason, being sent to to asylums across America including the asylum Micheal Myers was sent to and an Asylum thats near the swamps that Victor Crowley haunts before being sent to and hunted by Freddy at Westin Hills, doesn't sound like a happy end for Tommy if i'm being honest?:D.

He choice to keep going after Jason lol.