Sign in to follow this  
ExpertDual

Literally the most powerful exploit in the game

[Link omitted - No player names on videos, please]

So there was this Chad player that was always able to glitch himself on elevated buildings, Packaknack, Higgins, Pinehurst, and Jarvis. They all can place him in an unreachable place and all he needs is a window. I tried to kill him before he glitched but it was instant! I used literally every throwing knife in the game and it didn't kill him. I am sooooo fucking mad. I even set the map to Crystal Lake before hand but it went to Higgins Haven Small!

4 hours ago, ExpertDual said:

So there was this Chad player that was always able to glitch himself on elevated buildings, Packaknack, Higgins, Pinehurst, and Jarvis. They all can place him in an unreachable place and all he needs is a window. I tried to kill him before he glitched but it was instant! I used literally every throwing knife in the game and it didn't kill him. I am sooooo fucking mad. I even set the map to Crystal Lake before hand but it went to Higgins Haven Small!

I wouldn't let that bother me, if you do, the trolls win.  The guy doesn't seem to be able to unstuck himself, so effectively he is out of the game.  I would concentrate on everything else and then come back to try a few things to see if they work, if not, then I'll just practice a few things like I'm playing offline bots.  Anyone with a rational mind understands this guy didn't win anything, no need to bother getting angry.

• Like 3