Jason Todd Voorhees

Part 4 Jason Mains Vs Part 6 Jason Mains (Dramatization)

Yea, seen this long ago on the reddit.  Kinda funny but a grossly simplification.  Generally, at the time, bad players liked Part 4 because Destruction, Can Run, and weapon strength to mindlessly slash players that don't know how to counter attack.  Personally, Part 4 wouldn't be that bad if they didn't give him BOTH -traps and -shift.  I think giving him 5 traps would go a long way of making him more formidable.

33 minutes ago, Body Boy said:

Um, Jason X is a badASS movie...

Fixed it for you, no need to thank me. B)

• Thanks 1

Yes, it is a bad, ASS movie. 2/10. Garbage from start to finish. Offensive and worst in the series. Thanks for your support! ❤️

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Body Boy said:

Yes, it is a bad, ASS movie. 2/10. Garbage from start to finish. Offensive and worst in the series. Thanks for your support! ❤️

It’s meant to be a slocky B movie tho.

1 hour ago, The_Gray_Ghost_ said:

It’s meant to be a slocky B movie tho.

You can say that about all of them, but parts 7 and beyond are just bad on almost every level and it’s no wonder why they began to suffer at the box office. Part 6 was the first to be intentionally tongue-in-cheek, but at least it had a competent writer-director in Tom McLoughlin to pull it off. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

You can say that about all of them, but parts 7 and beyond are just bad on almost every level and it’s no wonder why they began to suffer at the box office. Part 6 was the first to be intentionally tongue-in-cheek, but at least it had a competent writer-director in Tom McLoughlin to pull it off. 

I personally think part 6 is the best in the whole series. And I do know the movies in this series as a whole aren’t what we would consider to be critically competent films but that doesn’t mean they lack entertainment value. I think the worst thing a movie can truly be is not entertaining. And I won’t lie while I do hold a fondness for this franchise, the bad movies included, that wasn’t the case some years ago. After I watched the documentary Crystal lake memoirs I found a new appreciation for the series as a whole and the people who worked on them.

15 hours ago, Body Boy said:

You probably watch high school musical don't ya?

18 hours ago, Body Boy said:

Um, Jason X is a bad movie...

That's an understatement. It's a shit movie that looks like something the sci fi channel barfed up to make money.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

That's an understatement. It's a shit movie that looks like something the sci fi channel barfed up to make money.

Don't compare Sharkanado and Jason X.

All of the movies are crap, but by Part 7 it was obvious that they weren’t even trying to give even an illusion of putting out a professional product anymore. The producers didn’t even care that they didn’t have (or want to spend) the money to deliver the goods on what they promised, they went ahead and did it anyways. Jason Takes Manhattan should never have left script form if they weren’t willing to commit to the entire film being shot in NYC. They shouldn’t have committed to outer space if they couldn’t deliver what theatrical audiences expected for digital FX in 2000. It was poor choice after another after another. 

8 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

You probably watch high school musical don't ya?

That's weird. I didn't know it was 2009, or that I was posting on the imdb boards.

9 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I didn't know this was 4chan with that sorta comeback.

If you didn't hang out on 4chan all the time, you'd know that it's just a universal response.

On 9/16/2018 at 8:50 PM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

44KLbBJ.png

I actually seen this argument in a game lobby and it's fairly accurate.

Seems accurate to me.

Part 7 is fantastic, and the only one where they gave him a legitimately formidable final girl. (Maybe Ginny in 2, but that was more psychological)

Also, it had the best effects for Jason and the party horn kill- 9.5/10 (-.5 for killing Maddy too early)