17 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Actually it does.  The game interaction between counselor vs Jason was meant for Jason to pressure until the counselor is forced into attempting a hit for the stun+stamina.  If Jason gets the 1st slash (very easy since he isn't the one who needs to commit) and disarms as you wanted, the counselor is now completely free.  No weapon, no stamina.  If the game implemented your suggestion, my entire Jason game will focus around putting counselor into this position, and given how I play currently, I can tell you it will be extremely easy, especially on counselors that are not Vanessa or Bugzy.  Even yourself, actually playing that type of game for a while, will get frustrated and find it un-fun to play counselor, unless you are the type that only prioritizes Jason and don't give a shit about your counselor play.  Your suggestion of disarm seams to be mean-spirited, as if it's payback for all this time counselors been bullying Jason, "How does it feel Now Bitches!" kinda attitude.

You talk toooo much..     Because that maybe one of the most full of shit posts i've ever read on this forum.   ( And that says alot)   

That fact that you even blabber on about ME not wanting this change after a while because i''ll get frustrated and find un-fun to play?    WTF?

The only reasons you're against the changes im posting.  Is because you rely on the combat being cheap and simple for you to KILL JASON.  Especially casual newbie Jason.     So you can keep bragging about how you're an expert at killing Jason.  (Everyone thinks they're an expert nowadays)

My suggestion is fair and balanced..  I 100% disagree with your excuses.    And for the record, i would LOVE this as counselor.     

17 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

My challenge invitation is still open, you find yourself on PC, lets play. 

I don't play ON PEEEECEEEE.  And you know this.. maaaaan.     So whats the point of a challenge invitation?

But feel free to post videos of you fighting against skilled groups of counselors without YOU getting your ass slapped around.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

My suggestion is fair and balanced..

That your opinion. I view it otherwise.  It disrupts the chances of survival alone drasticly (1v1 is already in Jason's favor), and it would likely encourage mobbing up more for the sake of protection.  Swing disarms or not, when swarmed, any commitment Jason makes leaves himself open to another counselors attack.  Bad Jasons will still get bullied.

You talk toooo much..    

This is a discussion forum.  If I have something in mind, I like to be thorough.  Not that you actual pay attention to what I say, you only absorb what you want to hear, disregard the rest without consideration.

Is because you rely on the combat being cheap and simple for you to KILL JASON.  Especially casual newbie Jason. 

No, my favorite Jason to kill are with pride in their Jason, as they are usually the ones to rage-quit right away on the kill cinema or hide in the waters or any other display of salt.  I like to know who is a good sport and who is not in the PC community.

I don't play ON PEEEECEEEE.  And you know this.. maaaaan.     So whats the point of a challenge invitation?

Just reminding you that I'm willing to walk what I talk.  If you find yourself on PC, I'll welcome you to a friendly game, likewise, if I find myself on PS4, I'll hit you up.  I hope you are willing to back up your talk as I.

You still haven't answered my question.  Does my suggestion, adding pushback on Jason's swing, seam fair,or is it that you dislike it because it still gives the counselors the opportunity to still combat Jason, which you seem to be openly against? 

On 9/20/2018 at 7:27 AM, GeneiJin said:

Honestly, there isn't much difference between each of the Jasons to make one Jason significantly harder to kill over the other.  What matter most is the player. 

Well Jason can have more HP so even if they are getting beat they have to get beat alot more. -Defense Jasons can get demasked with one shotgun shot and one axe/machete hit. While the healthier Jasons can take a shotgun and potentially break a couple of the counselor's weapons. Part 4 and Part 8 pass the Axe RNG Stun check more often while also needing to get hit almost twice as much. While a good player might still survive the night after a failed kill it buys the Jason player more time.

7 minutes ago, ExpertDual said:

Well Jason can have more HP so even if they are getting beat they have to get beat alot more. -Defense Jasons can get demasked with one shotgun shot and one axe/machete hit. While the healthier Jasons can take a shotgun and potentially break a couple of the counselor's weapons. Part 4 and Part 8 pass the Axe RNG Stun check more often while also needing to get hit almost twice as much. While a good player might still survive the night after a failed kill it buys the Jason player more time.

I get what your saying, and I'll well aware of damage values in this game.  I already mention here that a modest increase in health can go a long way for all Jason, but as is, the real determining factor of killing Jason is whether Tommy ever gets on the map or not.

35 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

It disrupts the chances of survival alone drasticly (1v1 is already in Jason's favor),

The only thing being altered or 'disrupted' is being able to hit Jason IF Jason lands the hit 1st.   Thats it..  Nothing else.

You make it sound like its impossible to hit Jason 1st.    Or running away from Jason is impossible.  

it would likely encourage mobbing up more for the sake of protection. 

lol?      Counselors are already encouraged to MOB up for the sake of 'bullying' Jason.   So i guess 'mobbing' up for the sake of protection sure does sound better.

Just reminding you that I'm willing to walk what I talk.  If you find yourself on PC, I'll welcome you to a friendly game, likewise, if I find myself on PS4, I'll hit you up.  I hope you are willing to back up your talk as I.

I play xbox..  YOU KNOW THIS.    Stop acting like you're some sort of big shot, calling me out.. talking about 'walking the talk'.  When you know full well im on XBOX.

Also you're calling me out for what?  1 vs 1?   Shaaaad up already.

You still haven't answered my question.  Does my suggestion, adding pushback on Jason's swing, seam fair,or is it that you dislike it because it still gives the counselors the opportunity to still combat Jason, which you seem to be openly against? 

I think a push back would look silly, and would not always work.  A push back would actually help counselors by giving them distance.

The only fair solution I see is a complete disarm when hit by a melee attacks (You get disarmed when you're grabbed).     Also the changes im asking for still allow counselors to combat Jason.   

Just like getting grabbed.. You get disarmed.  You can still pick that weapon back up. 

1 minute ago, KenshiroHNK said:

Maybe activating the friendly fire for the counselors would make more sense.

It does..  too bad that friendly fire allows kids and trolls to to go around attacking other counselors.

Or it is possible to add perks to Jason which affects the councelors in a radius around him.

Why not an aura of Evil, or something like that which could drain their stamina faster or trigger the screen effect in a similar way like when using the Stealth mode ???

Yep, I think that more moderation should be great to take care of the trolls.

I have seen players trolling and using glitches, and Jason helpers not being punished for what they did...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

The only thing being altered or 'disrupted' is being able to hit Jason IF Jason lands the hit 1st.   Thats it..  Nothing else.

You make it sound like its impossible to hit Jason 1st.    Or running away from Jason is impossible. 

Just like getting grabbed.. You get disarmed.  You can still pick that weapon back up.

My opinion are not from my experience as a counselor, but as a Jason player.  The situation is different because from a grab break, Jason has an momentary recovery animation, allowing time to pick up the weapon, slashing would not.   Most counselors, especially repair types, would already be on low stamina, hence taking the swing risk, and if disarmed, Jason could just sit on the weapon waiting for the counselor to tire out.  If the 1st slash hits deep, likely the counselor will get hit again from Jason spamming it.  If slashing was that strong, likely players will alienate grabs even further, since there isn't much reason not to slash.

I suggest push back as fair, since Jason causes damage without worry of counter-hit stuns, and counselor isn't in a death vortex, and its not going to distance them away from Jason's pressure game in any meaningful way.  

I play xbox..  YOU KNOW THIS.

My apologies.  I'm sure you mentioned it in our posts, but I can't keep up remembering what platform everyone plays on here.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

Most counselors, especially repair types, would already be on low stamina, hence taking the swing risk, and if disarmed,

Sooooo  what?   

Seriously... you make it sound like getting disarmed because Jason lands the 1st melee attack is the end of the world.  When in reality, its ONE of the biggest reasons why Jason beat downs happen in the 1st place.

Notice how easily i don't a fuck if i get disarmed if Jason hits me 1st?   I don't care because it doesn't matter.   Either I hit Jason 1st OR run away.  Get disarmed, I can RUN AWAY and find another weapon OR circle back and grab the weapon that dropped.

Yes Genei.. This will slightly alter how Counselors engage Jason.. And thats the whole point.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

This will slightly alter how Counselors engage Jason.. And thats the whole point.

I would say it greatly alter it. 

I said what I wanted.  Time will tell what direction the game will go.  Most likely how this game currently is will resemble what the final build will be like, which I'll be ok with (if it fixes bugs).

• Like 1

Tbh if a whole bunch off players start the Pinata Party i just teleport a good distance away so the chase music stops, activate Stealth and Sense and start picking them off with the aid of Shift, there will always be someone who strays just a little too far away or thinks you have actually buggered off, then you can either grab and kill quick, or start slashing if you think you can off them.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

I would say it greatly alter it. 

Thats because you rely on being able to hit Jason after he hits you..  And those easy hits lead to easy Jason kills.

Thats why im more than willing to get disarmed if i get hit 1st....  To me, its a slight change and a change for the better.  It also would make me think more about how and when i attack.  Kind of like how it was, when the game was 1st released.  

Your idea for a push back.. doesn't make sense at all.  Push them back?  So they can what?  Have a better line up shot to attack Jason while being out of grab range?

You must one real shitty counselor if you can't deal with getting disarmed..

5 hours ago, tpb1992 said:

Tbh if a whole bunch off players start the Pinata Party i just teleport a good distance away so the chase music stops, activate Stealth and Sense and start picking them off

Even while they where repairing the 4 door or fixing the phone?

11 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Thats because you rely on being able to hit Jason after he hits you..  And those easy hits lead to easy Jason kills.

Actually no, majority of the time I'm deal with Jason solo and getting the first hit through faints, punishes, and turn-n-burns.  Usually the only time I get slash is after landing a hit that doesn't stun.  Again, I'm viewing your suggestions as I would if I playing Jason.  I already put players in a compromised position, especially 1v1.  It would be nice to get a little buff, but Jason doesn't need this.

Push back meaning both players are out of range from each other, the spacing is neutual give advantage to nether player.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Actually no, majority of the time I'm deal with Jason solo and getting the first hit through faints, punishes, and turn-n-burns. 

In this line, you're acting like you don't get hit at all.  (Which i think you're full of crap)...  But with this comment alone,  you're making it sound like my changes are not a big deal.  After all, you get the 1st hits ALL THE TIME

But then..  You say this.

Usually the only time I get slash is after landing a hit that doesn't stun.  Again, I'm viewing your suggestions as I would if I playing Jason.  I already put players in a compromised position, especially 1v1.

Only time you get slashed is if the hit doesn't stun?   OooOooOoh Reaaaally?   i smell bullshit.

Either way, you get disarmed.  SOOOOO FUCKIN WHAT??!??!        RUN!!!

Besides, I don't give rats ass if you put players in compromised positions.  . Ain't NO ONE twisting anyones nipples to fight Jason 1 vs 1.  

Push back meaning both players are out of range from each other, the spacing is neutual give advantage to nether player.

Push back is stupid..   It gives the COUNSELOR room after getting hit.   Why the fuck would Jason need counselors pushed back out of grab range?  When they could simply add a disarm for Jason melee attacks.

24 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Even while they where repairing the 4 door or fixing the phone?

In my experience playing the game, yes. Theres plenty of times someones strayed away and you can kill them before teammates can get to them. In regards to the car i generally just let them repair it if they're crowded round the fixer like a Roman Phalanx, then before they start it or after i've crashed the car, i just slash anyone who gets out and trap the car up.

When it comes to the phone, just let them repair it and when they go to use the phone, smash the box, rinse and repeat till they ragequit or get tired

8 minutes ago, tpb1992 said:

In regards to the car i generally just let them repair it if they're crowded round the fixer.

When it comes to the phone, just let them repair it

You just let them repair it?   

Yup, all i'm going to do is frustrate myself if i charge in when there is 4 or 5 people surrounding the car armed to the teeth with baseball bats or lead pipes. Don't get me wrong, if there's slightly less people there i'll go in for the kill, but when you have nearly all the players at a car just waiting for you to pop in, that's going to get you nowhere, or the quickest de-mask ever.

Also i like how you quoted only me saying i let them repair it and didn't include what i actually do once they have repaired said objectives😕

All in all, i do feel Jason is unequiped to deal with certain players with the right perks combined with the new grab that leaves you open for far to long. I get the feeling the devs liked the new grab for cinematic purposes(i,e single player mode) and didn't think how it would affect the multiplayer.

1 hour ago, tpb1992 said:

Also i like how you quoted only me saying i let them repair it and didn't include what i actually do once they have repaired said objectives😕

You 'let' them repair in fear of getting a beat down tho.  It was just me focusing on that.

I would never let counselors repair anything.. Id rather take the beating and body block.    That way if they do get the 4 door going and I stop it, i've already gave the counselors a pre beating, made them waste med sprays, pks and weapon hits.

2 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

You 'let' them repair in fear of getting a beat down tho.  It was just me focusing on that.

I would never let counselors repair anything.. Id rather take the beating and body block.    That way if they do get the 4 door going and I stop it, i've already gave the counselors a pre beating, made them waste med sprays, pks and weapon hits.

Spose that is one way of going about it, i just don't see the point in charging in when everyones crowding round the same objective, if they know what they're doing they can stun you again as soon as you come out of stun.

1 hour ago, tpb1992 said:

Spose that is one way of going about it, i just don't see the point in charging in when everyones crowding round the same objective, if they know what they're doing they can stun you again as soon as you come out of stun.

Ya, thats pretty much the problem myself and others keep arguing about fixing...

But, i tend to want get beatings earlier than later.. Wear them out a little bit, make them waste items and weapons.. And build up rage.   And look for lucky openings.

I've fended off 6 Players at Jason shack before by being dead weight for 8 mins...  They where a bunch of high level self proclaimed BEST Jason hunters on xbox.   But they couldn't get past the 2nd door way..lol.

Locking this thread. It started off fine and has now just become an uncivil argument. Several people need to go back and read the rule about multi posting as well.