Sign in to follow this  

This sub forum is very misleading.

"Have ideas about what you want to see in the game? Got a cool thought about something you'd think would be cool for the game? Perhaps you've got feedback from what you've seen so far? Post here!"

You are not going to make anymore new content. You can't even add a rock. So why does this sub forum still exist? 

16 minutes ago, Loading said:

So why does this sub forum still exist?

This sub-forum still exists for a number of reasons:

1. People who are passionate about the game still have a place to express ideas they would have liked to have seen. Even though none of it will make it into this game, it's nice to see what some people have come up with. Who knows, someone may come to this forum after the lawsuit is over, and get some ideas for a new game, once the license is available again. I'll be honest, my inner circle and I have considered some of what has been posted in this section, and threw together some ideas for a different take on this type of game.

2. The feedback aspect of this section shows the development team potential issues people have with this game. A number of suggestions for balance can be found here as well as in the general discussion section. Whether or not the developers read and consider what has been posted doesn't matter. The information is there, should they decide to give it a read.

3. It's not harming anyone if this section is still here. Those who have something meaningful and relevant will post here. Those that don't can choose to refrain from posting.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Fair Play said:

This sub-forum still exists for a number of reasons:

1. People who are passionate about the game still have a place to express ideas they would have liked to have seen. Even though none of it will make it into this game, it's nice to see what some people have come up with. Who knows, someone may come to this forum after the lawsuit is over, and get some ideas for a new game, once the license is available again. I'll be honest, my inner circle and I have considered some of what has been posted in this section, and threw together some ideas for a different take on this type of game.

2. The feedback aspect of this section shows the development team potential issues people have with this game. A number of suggestions for balance can be found here as well as in the general discussion section. Whether or not the developers read and consider what has been posted doesn't matter. The information is there, should they decide to give it a read.

3. It's not harming anyone if this section is still here. Those who have something meaningful and relevant will post here. Those that don't can choose to refrain from posting.

1. If they want to keep this section going no harm is done if they renamed it "Post your ideas here, but we'll never put them in the game."

2. If it's balancing, there is already patch notes that they post up every time a new build is up where people can give immediate feedback on.

3. There are some naive players that still thinks new content will be coming. They play the game but dont follow the news.

4 hours ago, Loading said:

1. If they want to keep this section going no harm is done if they renamed it "Post your ideas here, but we'll never put them in the game."

2. If it's balancing, there is already patch notes that they post up every time a new build is up where people can give immediate feedback on.

3. There are some naive players that still thinks new content will be coming. They play the game but dont follow the news.

A fair  number of people here don't have a problem pointing someone in the right direction. I get that a lot of people get annoyed reading the same questions and comments posted that have been resolved a hundred or so times already. Let's say the mods did as you asked. You're gonna get some new members to the forum, and they will still post new threads asking the same questions that have been answered time and time again. People post stuff in the wrong section. People post stuff that's already been posted. People don't bother to read. It happens. I don't particularly agree with it, but it does happen.

There are a number of options that one can take in this matter.

1. Continue helping newcomers here and directing them to past topics that can answer their questions.

2. Ask a moderator if the changes you propose can be implemented.

3. Find other sources online to contribute to and acknowledge the fact that no more content is being created. There are a few sources that haven't gotten the memo yet.

The internet is a big place, and sometimes information doesn't travel as fast as we would all like.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Because the game exists.

That alone justifies the existence of the sub-forum.

• Like 1