Sign in to follow this  
Pappus was right

I truly hope that after bug fixes, the next thing to come in an update is player console saves

We NEED to be able to save our progress on our own machines for when they shut down the servers or else all of our hard fought progress will be shot to hell. I really have to believe that they will do this, but what do you guys think? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We may or may not get this, atm there is nothing indicating that this will happen.  I think Wes did acknowledge that this is a thing, but failed so far to confirm that steps are being taken to ensure our individual progress will be preserved beyond the servers on their end. 

This was discussed a while back in another thread, Shifty had said that they knew this was a concern, but at that time dedicated servers and bug fixes were more important, but it was getting looked into. If I have time to dig, I will find the thread and link it in this one later today

**EDIT** I think this one is it...

Well we all know there is zero maintenance done to the game in between patches, for every bug they take out 4 more show up, so eliminating bugs will never happen, just be happy that there are dedicated servers until they decide to pull them which I think will be next year, hopefully they are working on saving everything before they shut down.

• Like 1

A little jarring "mother" doesn't laugh at the end of a round anymore, but meh. I could take it or leave it as long as I can pick it up and use Part 7 with the Woodcutter axe some years from now.

In an ideal world, the next to last update for this game would give us consoles saves, and the final update for this game would fix most of the major bugs that haven't already been fixed. Even if every bug wasn't fixed, at least fix the major ones.

• Haha 1