I'm sure it happened so fast the Jason player didn't have time to be pissed.

I had a similar experience with an unplanned Jason kill, although not as cool. I was in a match where roughly half the lobby were a group of friends with mics (I had my mic disconnected because it was getting old and making sounds, as you can tell at the end of the vid). I came back as Tommy and tried to hitch a ride on the four seater, but they kept trying to run me over. Later on the fight was taken over to the Higgens Haven lodge, where someone mentioned trying to unmask Jason, so I ran inside to get a weapon (forgetting that the barn would have been a better place to look). You'll have to watch the end to see what happens. SPOILER: Jason is defeated.

After battling for control of the phone house (good group of counselors), decided to hide inside the bathroom, hit Stalk and wait.  Sure enough, Tommy fixed the phone then stood guard by the main doors while Tiffany started to make the call. I was Part 7, walked out and grab-killed Tiff.

Doesn’t happen often, but feels awesome when you can pull it off.  

• Like 1

Back in days where Packanack Main house was full of glitch in June 2017 :

And this compil I already posted in Most Badass Jason Moment Thread a few weeks ago :

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grape said:

After battling for control of the phone house (good group of counselors), decided to hide inside the bathroom, hit Stalk and wait.  Sure enough, Tommy fixed the phone then stood guard by the main doors while Tiffany started to make the call. I was Part 7, walked out and grab-killed Tiff.

Doesn’t happen often, but feels awesome when you can pull it off.  

Had something similar last night, with a couple of extra satisfying kills thrown in.

I was having a tough time with a group of 3-4 counselors on Jarvis House who were doing hit and runs with Vanessas and Buggzys, and doing a good job of communicating and protecting each other. Instead of playing the usual game I decided to say screw it and did some hit and runs of my own once it became apparent they were hoping to get a kill. So I morphed back and forth between the shack and wherever they were. Eventually they got my mask off and started making their way to the shack. I had a trap in front, hit stalk and waited for them to come to me. I gave them a great jump scare when they finally showed up.
They almost got the kill (they managed to get in, get the sweater and stun me during the fight) but screwed it up and I was able to kill Tommy. A couple of them later escaped (they'd called the cops while I was waiting in the shack), but it felt pretty good to outsmart them and avoid the kill.

Same round, two Vanessas were doing the Jarvis House porch exploit. I only had a couple of knives, so I had to go to the side and slash them down in combat stance. It was difficult because they kept moving around, hitting me back for stuns, and they also sprayed themselves a couple of times each. They must have had Thick Skin and Medic loaded up, because it took forever to finish them off. Finally killed the last one in the final seconds of the match. That was satisfying to take them out when they thought they were safe and cool by using the exploit.

• Like 2

I don’t have any video of this at the moment, but a technique I have found myself using lately is using trolls as bait. If I have problems catching one particular person I will find via sense one maybe two people in the distance observing us waiting for their chance on easy Jason stuns. I will then line myself and the troll up with the third player, shift PAST the troll and the grab/kill that player instead. It’s a fakeout that usually takes them completely off guard because they think that I am focused on the troll when I’m not. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For me the best one is when someone is dancing at you as time runs out but you grab them as the screen goes black and quickly hit one of the kill buttons. You hear them getting it as the game ends and that is so satisfying, especially when you have been playing ring a roses around a table with them and they think they’ve done enough 

On 9/19/2018 at 9:07 PM, Sinisterslither said:

Back in days where Packanack Main house was full of glitch in June 2017 :

And this compil I already posted in Most Badass Jason Moment Thread a few weeks ago :

Thankfully when the game first launched I wasn’t put in lobbies with people who would go into glitch spots. Then again I never played Jason, my preference was always on counselor. I only saw the Packanack glitches maybe three times in game.

However I ALWAYS see the Jarvis porch glitch...how has that not been patched yet?

Also you would not believe how many times I’ve caught counselors with the window fake. Sometimes even putting on stalk will cause them to window loop.