For me, the most satisfying kill I've ever gotten in this game happened last night. The round turned into a "Half of us will escape in the car, the half will kill Jason" party about halfway through. That plan went South and by the end, Tommy escaped in the car and everyone but one A.J. was dead. She spent several minutes kiting me in and out of Higgens lodge (sometimes stopping to dance like a fucktard) but finally ran out of pocketknives near the end of the match. Then just as time ran out, this happened:

What kill did you find to be the most  satisfying or (enjoyable)?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The Free Kick, Fire Axe "Backstab," and Machete Stab seem to me some of the most satisfying kills to to do, especially to a troll. The knife kill where the counselor is repeatedly stabbed in the neck and stomach and and the "Bird Brained" kill are enjoyable environmental ones. Maybe slashing would be enjoyable too, as especially trolls stack up those pocket knives. 

Honestly when somebody D/C’s when you grab them it can be hilarious. Me and my friend were picking each others Jason and what weapon to use. Of course I was stuck with Part 7 with a spear. I did pretty good and killed everybody by the car and this one Chad (who you could tell was a trolling counselor) kept stunning me as I raged through the door and he jumped into a window and I shifted into the house and grabbed him and as SOON as I grabbed him he disconnected. He was gonna be thrown in the fireplace but it just proved to me that he wasn’t worth a kill. Him and his little Victoria friend both acted like they were the best counselors ever but died pretty quickly.

Grab kill wise I’d say Free Kill. Environmental kill wise there are a lot to choose from but I’d say the toilet kill, the repeated knife stabs, and the one where Jason crushes the counselors face against a wall with his hand.

I don't think I phrased this right. I wasn't asking what kill animation was the most satisfying, I'm asking what KILL was most satisfying (I.E. Jenny finally killing her troll-Chad)

Sorry for the confusion.

When I use the pick ax, i love curb stomping all counselors. Machete, The Pamela and spear is Shishkabob. Environmental kills is toilet or fireplace/camp fire kills.

Aa I play part 7 or 4, i have extra weapon danage. I enjoy slashing people down so they can't run, after 2 pocket knives, I slash to death. Chad's hate when I murder them. I love people rage quitting when I prevent Tommy. I love rage quitting when I kill tje sweater girl/Tommy with the choke and 4-6 othet counselors are around. I usually make 4 or 5 people quit because I'm relentless as Jason.

My most satisfying kill recently I have already posted in the Badass Jason thread. There’s a troublesome Fox with a sweater, I give up, go after Tommy, follow what I think is his sound pings and to my surprise got Fox instead. Didnt even realize it until after I grabbed her and selected the kill.

• Thanks 1

For me, BY FAR the most satisfying kill, or should I say, kills, were in a game I had a long while back. I was playing in a game as a counselor, and managed to escape. Meanwhile, me and everyone else who had either escaped or died were spectating the last group of counselors left alive. There were 3 of them, if I remember correctly, one of them was Tommy I believe, and one was a speedo Chad😒. Anyway, the 3 of them were just taking turns stunning Jason while the other 2 would teabagging and dancing, waiting for Jason to stand back up, just to take their turn to stun him again. It was so hard to watch that I truly felt bad for the Jason player. Sadly, the game's time ran out, and the poor guy never got to kill any of them even though he did try. The very next game, I was chosen to be Jason, and believe me when I say, I went to town on all 3 of them. The first one was easy enough to my surprise, so I hunted down the second guy. It was speedo Chad. He ran into a cabin, and stared to shut the door, but I managed to shift inside right behind him just before he could, and smashed his head in the door. Man, it felt so good. Meanwhile, I decided to savor the moment by picking off everyone else to save the last guy all alone, just me and him, none of his troll buddies to help him out 😉 Guess where I found the little troll? Hiding like a coward in a closet. Needless to say he met his well deserved demise. I got all 8 that round, and I have never felt the same level of satisfaction that game gave me ever since. It felt like justice was served, and I was proud to be the one to serve it 😉

• Like 2

A Jason kill. I was playing AJ. The cops were called so I headed south to walk off the map on Crystal Lake. Then I noticed that the shack was down there. I had a pocket knife and a health spray so I figured why not. I slipped past the trap Jason left and got the sweater knowing it could get me killed. I kited Jason around for a bit and lost my knife. When the cops came I started running to the exit. I was almost there when I saw static on my screen indicating Jason was shifting after me. I turned around and Jason appeared between me and the exit. So I triggered the sweater. As soon as I was free I headed around Jason to escape. What I didn't know was Tommy was coming up behind me with an axe. His first attack took his mask off as I was walking off the map. The second killed Jason dead. It was like a walk off home run in baseball. And for those of you who say "pics or it didn't happen" I have the proof if you want to see it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I have the proof if you want to see it.

I would certainly like to see it please.

10 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

For me, the most satisfying kill I've ever gotten in this game happened last night. The round turned into a "Half of us will escape in the car, the half will kill Jason" party about halfway through. That plan went South and by the end, Tommy escaped in the car and everyone but one A.J. was dead. She spent several minutes kiting me in and out of Higgens lodge (sometimes stopping to dance like a fucktard) but finally ran out of pocketknives near the end of the match. Then just as time ran out, this happened:

What kill did you find to be the most  satisfying or (enjoyable)?

Good post, thanks for sharing. Trophy worthy!

6 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

My most satisfying kill recently I have already posted in the Badass Jason thread. There’s a troublesome Fox with a sweater, I give up, go after Tommy, follow what I think is his sound pings and to my surprise got Fox instead. Didnt even realize it until after I grabbed her and selected the kill.

Nice video and good shift grabs towards the end. Trophy worthy as well, keep it up!

Each time I catch a kiting trolling asshole, especially the few times when this troll sees that only afew seconds left, he starts dancing and talking shit and you still get the kill even though the round has officially ended. The salt in the air is so so tasty!

• Like 1

On the subject of killing Jason, you know what else gives me a great deal of satisfaction? When Tommy, sweater-girl, and a couple of others are actively trying to hunt you and you Stalk-Shift over and kill either TJ or sweater-girl right in front of the others who can't do jack shit to stop you 😈

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Hell I was like WTF!

Yeah, Tommy deserved an instant friend request. epic! lol

4 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

On the subject of killing Jason, you know what else gives me a great deal of satisfaction? When Tommy, sweater-girl, and a couple of others are actively trying to hunt you and you Stalk-Shift over and kill either TJ or sweater-girl right in front of the others who can't do jack shit to stop you 😈

Yeah that is very satisfying. 

4 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

@aurllcooljay The proof.

You need to add that  tid bit to your twitch highlight reel so it won’t be deleted. You should be able to break it down to the last couple of minutes. That was the best kill I have ever saw. Thanks for sharing it!

10 hours ago, pro5pt0 said:

You need to add that  tid bit to your twitch highlight reel so it won’t be deleted. You should be able to break it down to the last couple of minutes. That was the best kill I have ever saw. Thanks for sharing it!

Already done brother!