Candi

Please Watch this video (it's a report vid)

There are tons of cheaters in this game, and most of them run Vanessa , you can spot them on this board, they are the know it alls who pride themselves on killing and easily killed Jason , the are the majority of the dancers, cheater and exploit users, who probably spend weeks not playing the game and just rolling perks (I haven’t rolled in a year) to make sure they have that advance as well. Of you want tp]o play this game it’s just something you have to get used to, I personally don’t understand why people cheat in video games.

• Like 2

Hey, I know [redacted]. And that’s not cheating, it’s called sliding, some sort of tech. 

3 hours ago, Candi said:

[link removed by moderator]

Welcome to the forums.

2 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

There are tons of cheaters in this game, and most of them run Vanessa , you can spot them on this board, they are the know it alls who pride themselves on killing and easily killed Jason , the are the majority of the dancers, cheater and exploit users, who probably spend weeks not playing the game and just rolling perks (I haven’t rolled in a year) to make sure they have that advance as well. Of you want tp]o play this game it’s just something you have to get used to, I personally don’t understand why people cheat in video games.

1. People cheat because they can.

2. People cheat because to them, it makes them feel special.

3. People cheat because it's easier to win that way in their mind.

4. People cheat to troll others.

I don't condone any of it, but it happens.

There’s so much motion going on in that clip from the amount of players in the frame to the quick changes in POV from player to player that I can’t make heads or tails of what I am supposed to be looking at. 

On 9/12/2018 at 12:52 PM, NytmereZ said:

Tyrant666 your post is spot on, and I’m glad you also noticed the “phantom changes”

4 hours ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

That is playing the game. Just not your way.

51 minutes ago, Dead Meme said:

Hey, I know Mxctr. And that’s not cheating, it’s called sliding, some sort of tech. 

It’s a hack, and YES that is cheating,   if you know that person I’m guessing you are a cheater as well.

3 hours ago, Candi said:

[link removed by moderator]

The editing is a little choppy because when I was playing I brought up the player menu a lot and as you can see I block out the names of the people who weren't doing anything wrong. Although it's choppy, you can see one if them do it numerous times and the other one does it once or twice.

Also I've been on this game for AGES, even when you were able to kill other counsellors as a counselor... I've never seen anything like this. I wanted to post this so this can get fixed. Hitting Jason through a half-broken door is an exploit. "Sliding" or teleporting is just wrong. 

@Candi, in order to properly report cheaters, you can go to www.jasonkillsbugs.com. 

Naming and shaming other players is not allowed on the forums.