JackTV

Pinehurst Glitch/Exploit?

So I was selected to be Jason on Pinehurst, and a Deborah seemed to be hiding at the main house. She lit up on my sense, but the house didn’t light up.

Turns out she was inside the chimney. Having a good time too. Apparently, according to the player doing it, this has been around for some time, but as someone who plays daily, I’ve never encountered this.

While in the chimney, she can’t be grabbed, but I slashed the shit out of her, and he quit before he died. So even though it sucks that it’s there, it’s essentially a free kill. Have you guys seen this, or is this a new one?

2 minutes ago, NightofthePodcast said:

I have not seen this one. I don't understand people that use exploits. Standing around and dancing or just staying in one spot is boring AF. Why not just play the game?

Trolling. They get off on it...

3 hours ago, NightofthePodcast said:

I have not seen this one. I don't understand people that use exploits. Standing around and dancing or just staying in one spot is boring AF. Why not just play the game?

That is playing the game. Just not your way.

1 hour ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

That is playing the game. Just not your way.

I guess I should have been more specific. Play the game the way it was meant to be played. You're not meant to be stuck in a chimney or on a rock where you can't be reached and objectives can't be accomplished the way they were intended. If you want to stand around and dance in a cabin, go for it.

• Like 1