Jason Todd Voorhees

Which Jason do you Main? (Statistic Poll 2018)

Who is your Main Jason?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jason do you Main Online?

• Part 2 Jason Voorhees
    • Part 3 Jason Voorhees
    • Part 4 Jason Voorhees
    • Part 5 Jason (Roy Burns)
    • Part 6 Jason Voorhees
    • Part 7 Jason Voorhees
    • Part 8 Jason Voorhees
    • Part 9 Jason Voorhees
    • Savini Jason Voorhees

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 01/01/2019 at 05:00 PM

This is a Statistic Poll for all Systems from PC to PlayStation 4 to Xbox One Players and this is for Online Players and not Bots or Single Player Challenges! I discounted Retro Jason/Uber Jason for.....obvious reasons and to avoid any "But they aren't" comments so let the voting commence! 

Part 2 Jason <- For Information Purposes

Part 3 Jason <- For Information Purposes

Part 4 Jason <- For Information Purposes

Part 5 Jason (Roy Burns) <- For Information Purposes

Part 6 Jason <- For Information Purposes

Part 7 Jason <- For Information Purposes

Part 8 Jason <- For Information Purposes

Part 9 Jason <- For Information Purposes

Savini Jason <- For Information Purposes

I switch around a bit my two mains are 3 and 8. I went with 3 for the poll as I've been using him more then 8 for a while now. I'm on PS4 if that matters for your polling.

3 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I switch around a bit my two mains are 3 and 8. I went with 3 for the poll as I've been using him more then 8 for a while now. I'm on PS4 if that matters for your polling.

Nice! I main Part 7 Jason (No Shocker I know lol.) then Part 6 and then Part 3 and Finally Part 9 are my mains in that Order.

I mostly stick to 3 and 8. For a while I was using 7 pre buff. It was fun trying to fight from underneath. For the first several months of the game I mained part 2. I never got comfortable using part 6. The minus morph was always such a killer for me. 9 is fun for a change but I rarely use him.

I main Part 3 on PS4...sometimes I’ll flip between Part 6 and Savini if I want bragging rights but I don’t really care for Savini all that much.

20 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I mostly stick to 3 and 8. For a while I was using 7 pre buff. It was fun trying to fight from underneath. For the first several months of the game I mained part 2. I never got comfortable using part 6. The minus morph was always such a killer for me. 9 is fun for a change but I rarely use him.

Not bad I do Part 3 Jason and Part 6 Jason with a Machete.

20 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

I main Part 3 on PS4...sometimes I’ll flip between Part 6 and Savini if I want bragging rights but I don’t really care for Savini all that much.

I tried to be a kickstarter donator but it wouldn't accept my credit card so I just stopped trying I really wanted Savini.

I mostly main part 8 as he's the most balanced Jason, but sometimes I would also play as Roy or part 6. Now that Roy's shift has been fixed,  I will start maining him more as he will be an even more useful running "Jason" especially with his increased stalk and extra throwing knives. Surprise stalk kills will be easier to execute with Roy now because of the shift fix.

1 hour ago, TooLate1957 said:

I mostly main part 8 as he's the most balanced Jason, but sometimes I would also play as Roy or part 6. Now that Roy's shift has been fixed,  I will start maining him more as he will be an even more useful running "Jason" especially with his increased stalk and extra throwing knives. Surprise stalk kills will be easier to execute with Roy now because of the shift fix.

Roy is for those noobs. 👀

54 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

part 7 and part 4 are my mains but i play with all

Nice!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Don’t really have a main, but I’ve been using 8 a lot recently. It’s easier to say which ones I play the least (probably 6 and 9)

I don't really have a main either. I play on random, and adapt to whichever one I'm given. I do the same for counselor as well for the same reason.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Don’t really have a main, but I’ve been using 8 a lot recently. It’s easier to say which ones I play the least (probably 6 and 9)

Nice to still get any comments/votes and why play Part 6/9 least if I may ask?

47 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I don't really have a main either. I play on random, and adapt to whichever one I'm given. I do the same for counselor as well for the same reason.

I use any of them (Not really Roy but yeah.)

3 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I like part 8. 

Nice pick! is it because of his kills or his strengths?

45 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Kill wise I love Part 4 and Part 6 weapon kills. 

Strength wise Part 3 and Part 8 are the most well rounded. Part 6 is as well but his morph is SO slow. Part 5 is weaker compared to other Jasons (personally I feel this way), not very good strengths the weaknesses don’t really effect him unless in combat.

I mained Part 4 right after he came out and still play him the most. With all the juking I can't stand playing as a walking Jason online. As for the other running Jasons, would play Part 2 more if he didn't get bullied so easily, Part 3 has good stats but seems too generic, and since Part 5 technically isn't really Jason I don't want to play as him too much, although from time to time.

23 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Kill wise I love Part 4 and Part 6 weapon kills. 

Strength wise Part 3 and Part 8 are the most well rounded. Part 6 is as well but his morph is SO slow. Part 5 is weaker compared to other Jasons (personally I feel this way), not very good strengths the weaknesses don’t really effect him unless in combat.

I agree with everything especially the Roy part.

26 minutes ago, aurllcooljay said:

I mained Part 4 right after he came out and still play him the most. With all the juking I can't stand playing as a walking Jason online. As for the other running Jasons, would play Part 2 more if he didn't get bullied so easily, Part 3 has good stats but seems too generic, and since Part 5 technically isn't really Jason I don't want to play as him too much, although from time to time.

Understandable reasons.

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Nice to still get any comments/votes and why play Part 6/9 least if I may ask?

I use any of them (Not really Roy but yeah.)

Playing as Roy proves to be interesting sometimes.

I like part 8 because his only real weakness is he is a walking Jason. -Sense? Seriously who cares about that because you can spam it and it grows in power once Rage sets in. - Grip Strength? Once again not an issue. As long as you got a quick kill slotted not even Jenny with the break out perk is going to escape any Jason. 

Then you have the strengths. +Destruction is a great power to have early. +Water Speed is not only great to have when the boat is in play but you can use it to move around the map. +Stalk is somewhat useless because more Stalk time is irrelevant. 

Dispite having a questionable plus in Stalk Jason 8 has no negatives where it counts except for running. Shift, Morph and Traps are all in the medium range. In a lot of ways using part 8 will actually make you better because you will have to rely on Shift+Grab to catch your targets. Later when using 3 and 5 who can both run you will have a good understanding of how to factor the tactic in with a runner making you even more deadly. 

I keep it set to Random. I like them all and it forces you to play the hand your dealt.

Same with counselors.

7 hours ago, Grape said:

I keep it set to Random. I like them all and it forces you to play the hand your dealt.

Same with counselors.

So you have an adapt type gaming experience.

9 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I like part 8 because his only real weakness is he is a walking Jason. -Sense? Seriously who cares about that because you can spam it and it grows in power once Rage sets in. - Grip Strength? Once again not an issue. As long as you got a quick kill slotted not even Jenny with the break out perk is going to escape any Jason. 

Then you have the strengths. +Destruction is a great power to have early. +Water Speed is not only great to have when the boat is in play but you can use it to move around the map. +Stalk is somewhat useless because more Stalk time is irrelevant. 

Dispite having a questionable plus in Stalk Jason 8 has no negatives where it counts except for running. Shift, Morph and Traps are all in the medium range. In a lot of ways using part 8 will actually make you better because you will have to rely on Shift+Grab to catch your targets. Later when using 3 and 5 who can both run you will have a good understanding of how to factor the tactic in with a runner making you even more deadly. 

Kinda wish they swap Part 7 Jason Sense Strength with Grip Strength so we could have a Grip Strength+Weapon Strength Jason.

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

So you have an adapt type gaming experience.

Kinda wish they swap Part 7 Jason Sense Strength with Grip Strength so we could have a Grip Strength+Weapon Strength Jason.

That's part 3's strengths.

11 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I agree with all of that except when it comes to stalk. It all comes down to how you play the game, but I personally use stalk a LOT with Part 8. Many times the best way to deal with a bothersome Vanessa is to wait her out. 

19 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I agree with all of that except when it comes to stalk. It all comes down to how you play the game, but I personally use stalk a LOT with Part 8. Many times the best way to deal with a bothersome Vanessa is to wait her out. 

I didn't say Stalk was useless. I said more Stalk time is useless and irrelevant.