Jason Todd Voorhees

Which Jason do you Main? (Statistic Poll 2018)

Who is your Main Jason?  

140 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which Jason do you Main Online?

• Part 2 Jason Voorhees
    • Part 3 Jason Voorhees
    • Part 4 Jason Voorhees
    • Part 5 Jason (Roy Burns)
    • Part 6 Jason Voorhees
    • Part 7 Jason Voorhees
    • Part 8 Jason Voorhees
    • Part 9 Jason Voorhees
    • Savini Jason Voorhees

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2019 at 05:00 PM

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

That saddens me. ?

Part 8 is my favourite look. Again, that's contrary to many Friday fans. :D Part 7 is probably the most popular look of them all. 

5 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

Part 8 is my favourite look. Again, that's contrary to many Friday fans. :D Part 7 is probably the most popular look of them all. 

Yea,h it's iconic for modern fans as well not just the old ones.

• Like 1

I always went back and forth between Part 2 and Roy Burns. Part 2 had the most traps and Part 5 was just the best overall imo, which is ironic because it was a copycat

On 9/15/2018 at 2:19 AM, GeneiJin said:

While I would never discount the impact made by the player, any game with choice in characters with varied strength of tools, there are going to be objectively better choices, hence a tier list.  If you preform well with a lower tier, then you will be even better with a higher one.

Objectively yeah it's with the strength and weaknesses but with overall there is the tactics of you play them. (I forgot to mention this.)

When I used to play. I usually played random.

Weapon swap is fun, but with combat stance being clumsy with certain weapons on doors. It kinda takes the thrill away from using certain weapons. For instance, the fire axe is a one handed swing, but the wooden axe and battle axe are double handed swings. So you can't combat stance as easily, but I don't like not having variety in my weapon choices. I wouldn't want all my Jasons having only machetes, cleavers or single handed swinging weapons. Luckily, the spear is also much more viable now.

Part 3 and 8 are probably the most preferred and balanced. NES Jason having his own stats will probably never happen now with the lawsuit, among other things.

I think Uber Jason (also never likely) would've been one of the most played Jason's because he didn't have any crippling weaknesses and so-so strengths, but a cool weapon.

His leaked stats.

+ Stun Resistance

+ Destruction

+ Grip Strength

- Can't Run

- Sense

- Stalk

I think in the long run. Grip Strength should've been a much more worthwhile strength, a decent neutral and a crippling weakness. They modeled weapon strength off of damage, they should've done the same with Grip Strength

+ Grip Strength = 3 Grabs equals a limp plus harder to escape, plus the longer the grab, the more damage thus deleting the need for more grabs, but a grab NEVER kills by itself, I'd even go as far as to say a + Grip Strength could tank a pocket knife and still hold the counselor unless others free the person, but that would be OP I guess

Neutral = 5 Grabs equals a limp

- Grip Strength = Does no damage, easier to escape, has a slight cooldown preventing grab kills immediately, say 2-3 seconds

16 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

When I used to play. I usually played random.

Weapon swap is fun, but with combat stance being clumsy with certain weapons on doors. It kinda takes the thrill away from using certain weapons. For instance, the fire axe is a one handed swing, but the wooden axe and battle axe are double handed swings. So you can't combat stance as easily, but I don't like not having variety in my weapon choices. I wouldn't want all my Jasons having only machetes, cleavers or single handed swinging weapons. Luckily, the spear is also much more viable now.

Part 3 and 8 are probably the most preferred and balanced. NES Jason having his own stats will probably never happen now with the lawsuit, among other things.

I think Uber Jason (also never likely) would've been one of the most played Jason's because he didn't have any crippling weaknesses and so-so strengths, but a cool weapon.

His leaked stats.

+ Stun Resistance

+ Destruction

+ Grip Strength

- Can't Run

- Sense

- Stalk

I think in the long run. Grip Strength should've been a much more worthwhile strength, a decent neutral and a crippling weakness. They modeled weapon strength off of damage, they should've done the same with Grip Strength

+ Grip Strength = 3 Grabs equals a limp plus harder to escape, plus the longer the grab, the more damage thus deleting the need for more grabs, but a grab NEVER kills by itself, I'd even go as far as to say a + Grip Strength could tank a pocket knife and still hold the counselor unless others free the person, but that would be OP I guess

Neutral = 5 Grabs equals a limp

- Grip Strength = Does no damage, easier to escape, has a slight cooldown preventing grab kills immediately, say 2-3 seconds

Yeah Uber Jason would have been played daily by Players.

Gimme some of that Roy Burnhees action counsellor-fam. Don’t even know why to be honest, just the one I’ve the most success with there is no outliers other than that.

14 minutes ago, TommysMightyChin said:

Gimme some of that Roy Burn (Fake Jason) action counsellor-fam. Don’t even know why to be honest, just the one I’ve the most success with there is no outliers other than that.

Fixed it for you.

5 minutes ago, TommysMightyChin said:

No worries, take a break and come back to it after a while. It is a toughie!

No, I understand it but it's not how the "I fixed it" for you concept works LOL.