Jason Todd Voorhees

Which Jason do you Main? (Statistic Poll 2018)

Who is your Main Jason?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jason do you Main Online?

• Part 2 Jason Voorhees
    • Part 3 Jason Voorhees
    • Part 4 Jason Voorhees
    • Part 5 Jason (Roy Burns)
    • Part 6 Jason Voorhees
    • Part 7 Jason Voorhees
    • Part 8 Jason Voorhees
    • Part 9 Jason Voorhees
    • Savini Jason Voorhees

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 01/01/2019 at 05:00 PM

My main is part 6 as that is my favorite F13 movie and Jason design. I also like to occasionally mix it up and play as part 4, 5, and 8.

I main 4, but also run 2 and 3 depending on the group. Mostly with a machete, but I also use the spear if the group has a combat/kill Jason build. I hardly ever run big J anymore, but those are my choices when I do. I know part 4 J sucks statistically, but I just love that movie damnit!

I used to main Part 5 with the knives and Stalk he was super fun. I switched to Part 7 after the buff and gave him a spear. I think more people should try him out as he has crazy sense potential in a match and is one of the hardest Jasons to kill.

1 hour ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Yeah I know but on Part 7 would be far better than the Sense strength.

Well most anything is more useful then plus sense. 

Wow Roy Burns is higher than I thought. I nornally main Part 7 or part 4. I voted 7 as i feel I'm better with him. 

If i had access to my Savini Jason, my code didn't work, I'd main him.

Part 3 usually. Part 4 alternately. I don't enjoy walking Jasons and Part 2 and Roy (especially Roy) are very weak against kill squads.

At one time early on I mostly played Savini, but that eventually stopped after all the times people friended me in the lobby and asked if I would gameshare.?

8 hours ago, JasonLives86 said:

My main is part 6 as that is my favorite F13 movie and Jason design.

Part 6 does look like the most well designed out of them all, and looks the best holding a machete.

Part 3 with pigsplitter. Also part 8 with machete.

Though recently been changing that up abit as random

I used to main part 4, but with his -shift and -traps he is a bit underwhelmed against a good group pushing objectives.

8 hours ago, sedaiv said:

Wow Roy Burns is higher than I thought. I nornally main Part 7 or part 4. I voted 7 as i feel I'm better with him. 

If i had access to my Savini Jason, my code didn't work, I'd main him.

I'm surprised as well.....

57 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

Part 3 with pigsplitter. Also part 8 with machete.

Though recently been changing that up abit as random

I used to main part 4, but with his -shift and -traps he is a bit underwhelmed against a good group pushing objectives.

Pig splitter Part 3??? That's the first I ever seen!

I've only ever played Savini Jason since beta, I adore him. Played different Jasons in single player but for multi, never anyone but SJ for me. 

1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

I've only ever played Savini Jason since beta, I adore him. Played different Jasons in single player but for multi, never anyone but SJ for me. 

What weapon? Still pitchfork? Or something else?

On Xbox, pitchfork because I'm like 20 levels off weapon swapping. On Steam, haven't played since weapon swapping came out but it would've been the machete :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I'm surprised as well.....

Pig splitter Part 3??? That's the first I ever seen!

I also play Part 3 with the pig splitter. The pig splitter/machete are my two favorite weapons. I don’t care for the two axes however.

I have the pig splitter on most of the Jasons. It started with part 7. He looks intimidating as hell with it. I love it on 3 and 8 because of the great kills, fast swing, and decent range.

My main...is Part IX......Well , it is my favorite Jason but I use Part III more often...because when it get's serious , my Purple-Boy will do the Job....but I still don't know what Weapon fits him. The Machete Kinda Looks off....The Machete X though would have totally fit. (Any recommendations though?)

I played Part IX because he is perfect for Setting up jumpscares and getting People off-guard. I don't like aggresive playstyle. And with the time I really grew to love him. 

And Retro-Jason (Part III) because….he is weird….and the Jason that covers many Options (Ganging up on you = Weapon strength , Stall = Running and Neutral shift and no other real weakness.)

And a warning to you Roy Players out there…..Roys are more likely to get killed….especially the blue ones…..and every blue Roy main is going to die if he Plays too Long on the EU Servers.

Before I left for a few months I only played as Part 9. Now I’m doing Part 5. I might switch between them. 

My favorite Jason to play has to be Uber Jason. I love his strengths and his weaknesses are not that crippling. Pre-Uber Jason is pretty decent. I like to play him once in a while. I love the Reboot Jason's sprinting strength but I hate that he has a morph weakness. The FvJ Jason has to be the worst Jason in the game. Worse than Part 7 Jason before the big update. The Part 5 hallucination Jason is average but I seldomly find myself playing as him. 

9 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

I also play Part 3 with the pig splitter. The pig splitter/machete are my two favorite weapons. I don’t care for the two axes however.

Your a rarity to see then!

2 hours ago, BigJay said:

My favorite Jason to play has to be Uber Jason. I love his strengths and his weaknesses are not that crippling. Pre-Uber Jason is pretty decent. I like to play him once in a while. I love the Reboot Jason's sprinting strength but I hate that he has a morph weakness. The FvJ Jason has to be the worst Jason in the game. Worse than Part 7 Jason before the big update. The Part 5 hallucination Jason is average but I seldomly find myself playing as him. 

Wut

3 hours ago, Abstract Daddy said:

Before I left for a few months I only played as Part 9. Now I’m doing Part 5. I might switch between them. 

Part 5 over Part 9???? What!?

6 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

My main...is Part IX......Well , it is my favorite Jason but I use Part III more often...because when it get's serious , my Purple-Boy will do the Job....but I still don't know what Weapon fits him. The Machete Kinda Looks off....The Machete X though would have totally fit. (Any recommendations though?)

I played Part IX because he is perfect for Setting up jumpscares and getting People off-guard. I don't like aggresive playstyle. And with the time I really grew to love him. 

And Retro-Jason (Part III) because….he is weird….and the Jason that covers many Options (Ganging up on you = Weapon strength , Stall = Running and Neutral shift and no other real weakness.)

And a warning to you Roy Players out there…..Roys are more likely to get killed….especially the blue ones…..and every blue Roy main is going to die if he Plays too Long on the EU Servers.

Nice! Someone else who detailed their reasons behind why they pick their Jason's!

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Part 5 over Part 9???? What!?

All -trap Jason's suffers from where to prioritize his traps and P9 is easy to demask. Roy is among the better balanced "Jasons" and I can understand if someone picked him over P3 or P8 if they like to start with the extra knives if they like to kill early.

6 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

All -trap Jason's suffers from where to prioritize his traps and P9 is easy to demask. Roy is among the better balanced "Jasons" and I can understand if someone picked him over P3 or P8 if they like to start with the extra knives if they like to kill early.

I only use traps when it's for the car/fuse box lol that's it overall it takes skill with Jason's limited in traps.

30 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I only use traps when it's for the car/fuse box lol that's it overall it takes skill with Jason's limited in traps.

No question that it requires being more strategic based on objectives placement on the map with limited traps, which is the reason why on a Tier list, all the -trap Jasons would be placed on the lower end.  When you are dealing with counselor that will immediately tank traps regardless if they have the props for repair, -traps Jasons will quickly be without "burglar alarms" for the rest of the game.

10 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

No question that it requires being more strategic based on objectives placement on the map with limited traps, which is the reason why on a Tier list, all the -trap Jasons would be placed on the lower end.  When you are dealing with counselor that will immediately tank traps regardless if they have the props for repair, -traps Jasons will quickly be without "burglar alarms" for the rest of the game.

For my tier it's all about gameplay tactics lol.

27 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

For my tier it's all about gameplay tactics lol.

While I would never discount the impact made by the player, any game with choice in characters with varied strength of tools, there are going to be objectively better choices, hence a tier list.  If you preform well with a lower tier, then you will be even better with a higher one.