Sign in to follow this  
MichaelVincent

Bring Back p2p Servers

I CANNOT PLAY THIS GAME.

IT DOES NOT LET ME.I will send a pm with photos of how long my search times are if anyone wants, as they are too large to attach.

I can barely find a single game. In two hours I have been in A SINGLE MATCH. I died. Great. Then after the match it came up, searching for lobby. FINE. The one I was in was perfectly fine, although full of experts. 15 minutes later, I give up searching and restart the ps4. I have been sat here since rebooting a few times just watching the searching screen.

This BLOWS. I had no trouble before this. It is even worse that after each match it then goes back into this eternal searching cycle. Every. Single. Match. I am sorry but I am not wasting hours of my life at a time for a SINGLE MATCH. This is disgraceful. 

Are you nuts? Dedicated servers work really good for me and now we don’t Lag because of someone’s shitty internet connection! 

Maybe uninstall the game reinstall it adjust your modem connection use a Ethernet cat 6 cable instead of wi-fi 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Are you nuts? Dedicated servers work really good for me and now we don’t Lag because of someone’s shitty internet connection! 

Maybe uninstall the game reinstall it adjust your modem connection use a Ethernet cat 6 cable instead of wi-fi 

Very sound advice. ?

• Like 1