[IllFonic]Courier

Patch Notes [PS4/XB1] (DEDICATED SERVERS) - 09.10.2018

52 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Has Offline Bots started stacking perks????:D

I haven't played offline since the update (I'm also on PS4), but before the update, AJ would never show up red with sense, even in the rare occasion the match went long enough to make it into rage mode.

Interesting, I never had the problem until recently. I figured he would light up as everyone else in the group that was running from me did, and he has in the past. I just assumed this was a new glitch.

(FYI, I play offline a lot during double XP weekends, just so I can knock out as many levels as possible, FINALLY reached level 113 today. ?)

13 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Congrats! Have fun weapon swapping!

Thanks! I am having fun so far, although it sometimes doesn't want to save the new kills I selected. (Part 9 with the machete seems particularly stubborn.)

58 minutes ago, Pazuzu said:

Thanks! I am having fun so far, although it sometimes doesn't want to save the new kills I selected. (Part 9 with the machete seems particularly stubborn.)

I have had the same issue before usually after reloading the second time it will stick.

part 9 just needed to be reminded he was always supposed to have a machete since he did in the movie! Lol

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

I thought about the same thing in regards to the map, but then again, if we really want to be realistic here, the characters that we are playing wouldn’t need maps because they would already know the area. The maps are solely for our benefit, not theirs. This is a third person perspective game, not first person. If this was a VR game with first person perspective, then the choice to not be able to “hold” a map while climbing through a window would make far more rational sense. 

Well personally i would prefer the maps be removed all together and people would need to actually explore. but that aint gonna happen....

• Like 1

Cannot get into dedicated servers at all for the past few days on Xbox it says searching for sessions (nothing about a dedicated server) and puts me in a lobby by myself after 2 mins every time and it worked fine on the day of the update so I can't even play now & have Nat Type Open so is anyone else experiencing this in UK or Europe?

I don't really wanna post a separate thread about this, but... Why can't I hear anyone's mic on Xbox? 

It's been this way since I started playing on X1 again a couple of weeks ago (mostly play on PS4, and sometimes on PC).

Been playing on that platform more than others lately with the increased XP and it's been a lot of fun, but I've never been able to hear anyone's mic a single time.

Anyone I've talked to via the Xbox messaging app has the same issue. 3-4 people I've asked confirm the same thing. 

Sometimes when I'm in a lobby where 80% of the players are using mics, it's a bit frustrating that I have no idea what they're saying.

Especially when I'm Jason and I don't know if they're like "OMFG YOU'RE LITERALLY THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME" or "DIE DIE DIE BURN BURN BURN SHUT UP & FUCK OFF & DIE", or somewhere in between the two. 

I keep encountering the same people every day that I play on X1, and feel a bit lost as to whether they're chill/decent people or salty little bitches, but I guess when a good chunk of them are ragequitting the second I'm even in their vicinity (often with zero interest in killing them at that precise moment...), I can take that as a hint towards the latter.

The only headset I have is one that isn't Xbox compatible, and being someone who's discerning about the kind of energy I let around me and who doesn't like to engage with random & often horrible, toxic people via online games, I don't normally use a mic. 

A friend said that he could hear other people when he'd connect a headset himself - is that what's required to be able to hear other players now?

Like I said, still having a lot of fun playing on X1 regardless but it's a significant issue that I hope will be rectified at some point in the not too distant future.

I'm still a bit confused about if this is happening to everyone on Xbox or not because if it was, I feel like I would have heard more about this issue.

Then again, the few people I've asked about it have all confirmed that they're experiencing the same thing. 

Also, the interaction lock is the new car rubberbanding - it's definitely happening more frequently after the update, usually after being in combat stance as counselor. Probably affects me more than the kind of counselor who's all about staying out of Jason's way and escaping at the soonest opportunity like the shook little bitches they are =P 

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that dedicated servers are finally out and work very well for the most part, and the game in general is waaaay less buggy than it's been in at least 3 and a half months... There are actually very few issues I have with the game right now in terms of bugs, but the interaction lock thing has well and truly outstayed its welcome - hope they figure out how to properly fix it (without breaking anything else ideally, since the game in general is quite playable right now...) and don't let it drag on like the car rubberbanding thing that was in the game for like 6 months? .. 

Another minor thing on Xbox that doesn't happen to me on PS4 - sometimes doors fail to barricade when you've held A for the necessary amount of time. Sucks when you're almost out of stamina and a Jason with destruction/weapon damage etc. shifts to the door that you're trying to barricade and slashes you/begins to break it down because it failed to properly barricade on the first attempt. 

And when someone joins on the "Waiting for players" screen on Xbox, as of the most recent update, it often causes other players character selections to randomise and they load in as a different counselor (or Jason) than their chosen one. This has actually been unexpectedly fun for me (loading into a match on Pinehurst as Lachappa instead of Vanessa then proceeding to destroy Jason nonstop until he finally kills you VIA DESPERATE SLASHING with about 3 minutes left in the round is quite exhilarating...) but still obviously something that needs to be remedied. Seems like virtually the whole lobby (other than the person who joined at the last second) has their characters changed when this happens. 

This may sound negative but really these are the only issues that come to mind right now, which is a vast improvement over the disappointing state the game was in a few updates ago.  

• Like 1

@ShiftySamurai

1. Counselor selected is changing to random at the lobby screen.

2. Spawning in as a different counselor than I selected.

3. Audio issues during matches. Audio delayed or repeated. Beeping noises during gameplay that are not normal.

4. Getting stuck in closets holding my breath. Game pushes me out of the closet with only hands and a neck. Can't move at all. Can be killed by Jason.

5. Camera interaction lock. Camera locks in 1 direction and can't be moved. Counselor can't interact with anything. Can only move.

6. Jason pulling counselors out of cars can trigger animation bugs or repeat animations several times in a row.

• Like 1

Tried playing as Jason for the first time in months. Interaction locked when breaking a window. Grabbed through a counselor installing a battery. Grabbed a counselor and they automatically broke free with no animation and I was able to immediately go after them because I wasn’t stunned. I caught them again and they immediately were out of my grasp running around while I was permanently glitched holding what should have been their body in the air. WTF. Unacceptable. I closed the game. Back to counselor again. 

• Like 1

my friends recently bought the game and we are trying to play together and the game kicks me out fo the party and sends them to a lobby and i cant seem to join or find a match by myself i was wondering what this could be

Theres a glitch where you are locked from using shift as jason. needs to be fixed ASAP. Kinda astounding how you guys consistently fuck shit up with each update.