[IllFonic]Courier

Patch Notes [PS4/XB1] (DEDICATED SERVERS) - 09.10.2018

3 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Under the main house by the beach on the White thingy , on the Island above Jason's Shack / Boat house and in the Little house next to the main house , with only one window.

And of Course the place you mentioned.

That is a lifeguard tower, it spawns at the attached box on the south side about 75% of the time.

16 hours ago, MortenMagnePal said:

But you can change your NAT Type from 2 to 1 yourself

Where and how can I change it? I thought it has to do with the router I use. I even opened all ports manually and still same thing. 

Well thank you so much.

Now please, let me save my profile offline and I will be much happier with the future of this game.

1 hour ago, Daneasaur said:

Well thank you so much.

Now please, let me save my profile offline and I will be much happier with the future of this game.

Hopefully it comes with the final update for the game, whenever that is.

After the last update for the Xbox One the graphics downgraded so much for the Xbox One X version. You can clearly see that the resolution is way lower after the last patch. What happened? This need to be fixed.

• Like 1

Stoked that dedicated servers are now on Xbox. They’ve already made the overall game way better on PS4, and I’d been having a lot of fun with it on Xbox in the last couple of weeks. 

On the negative side: still having the issue I was having as of the last update, where I can’t hear anyone’s mic ever.

Anyone on my friends list I’ve asked has the same issue - one of them said he can hear people, but only when he is using mic himself.

Hopefully this will be fixed at some point as it’s quite a significant issue. That the interaction lock bug would have to be among the top priority issues on Xbox at this point.

The bug happens more frequently to me on both PS4 and Xbox after this recent update, and sometimes it completely fucks you over and some Part 3 noob Jason slashes you to death before you can spam R2 enough to unglitch it. 

Edit: also earlier today playing on Xbox, meant to be Vanessa - loaded into match as Kenny, and the Jason player was P5 when they were meant to be P7

6 hours ago, datty666 said:

After the last update for the Xbox One the graphics downgraded so much for the Xbox One X version. You can clearly see that the resolution is way lower after the last patch. What happened? This need to be fixed.

Confirmed. Before game looks bad on xbox, after patch even worst. 

Why so hard make support for xbox one x?

10 hours ago, HighlifeTHC said:

Where and how can I change it? I thought it has to do with the router I use. I even opened all ports manually and still same thing. 

Well I have an Xbox and use BT you can find how to do it online through your settings I presume this can be done for PS too

16 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

The host of lobby just gets access to change location for match. should have no barring on game fate anymore.. that would be some shit if they F'd that up..

Thanks, it just felt like there had been no change but apparently you get kicked out of the lobby after most games now I thought it was the "host"

Good - Dedicated Servers - Awesome. Finally it is throwing me into games!!!  Had a great night with no dropouts

Bad - Boat making sounds?!  What the hell.  Change that next update.  Bad, bad decision.

Bad - You can no longer look at your Map whilst climbing out windows.  That really sucks.  Who thought that was a good idea?

3 hours ago, MortenMagnePal said:

Thanks, it just felt like there had been no change but apparently you get kicked out of the lobby after most games now I thought it was the "host"

Yes, this has been happening on pc since i bought in feb. sometimes after match you go to lobby. sometimes to quick play. I do know this was not the case at launch when i played. you always stuck in same lobby back then, and was cool if you got a good crew. If you didnt you had your own choice to leave and go searching for another. should have been how it stayed, but who knows what happened. Just gotta friend and party up now i guess.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Under the main house by the beach on the White thingy , on the Island above Jason's Shack / Boat house and in the Little house next to the main house , with only one window.

And of Course the place you mentioned.

Are these all on Packanack small? I don't play the small maps and I know the original map has no boat house. 

Is that island you're talking about by the boat house on Packanack small? 

Retro Jason's music seems EXTREMELY quiet, it's almost like a permanent stalk mode. I'm not sure if this is something I can adjust in the game without turning the volume up on the game in general. 

• Like 1

On 9/14/2018 at 8:22 AM, badassgixxer05 said:

Did you actually try running through it or did it just appear barricaded still? Ive seen the bug where door still there, but it will allow you to go through...

i actually tried running through it. the door was still there. 

Xbox One bug.

I have Vanessa selected.

I was spawned in as Chad on a dedicated server for Quickplay.

My selection for Jason was changed to random too.

I noticed the clothes on some Jasons can appear glitched during a match.

Had an interaction lock bug 2 times on quick play.

Sound bugs and visual bugs with lighting pop up during QP sometimes.

Really enjoying the new servers.  The only issue I seem to have which is minor, is that when playing offline, 'random' jason ALWAYS seems to be Part 5.  Anyone else have this issue for XBONE?

Preventing players from opening map during action events hasn’t stopped the interaction glitch. I’ve still been stuck on car while putting in gas, stuck on a window, stuck at a generator, had a fixed camera glitch.

More importantly, I’ve still been interaction locked 9 times since the update, each due to using weapons. 5 of those times it was the shotgun and once the flair gun.  There’s something wrong with the “throwing weapon down” action with the shotgun and the flair. It needs to be removed because it’s badly coded and is causing a weapon interaction lock if Jason threw a knife or tried to hit or grab while you hit him. The items are still appearing in hand (or on back with shotgun) yet have been used. You can then go into combat stance and “swing” with a nonexistent mele weapon but cannot interact with anything. The issues with interaction locks aren’t resolved and need to be examined further. 

• Like 3

Question: Will the dedicated servers only place me in servers with people in my direction of the World? I’m in England, and love playing with people from America/Canada, but when I’m getting put into dedicated servers it’s on the EU servers, which can be annoying because (and I mean this in the nicest way it can come across) most of the time the players speak French or German etc, and it’s hard to interact properly!

On 9/15/2018 at 7:24 AM, Sirwaigs said:

Good - Dedicated Servers - Awesome. Finally it is throwing me into games!!!  Had a great night with no dropouts

Bad - Boat making sounds?!  What the hell.  Change that next update.  Bad, bad decision.

Bad - You can no longer look at your Map whilst climbing out windows.  That really sucks.  Who thought that was a good idea?

This is the result of the devs coding around issues instead of actually fixing them. Instead of fixing the interaction lock bug, they disabled the ability to check your map when going through windows, etc. They also cut out the Pamela Voorhees laugh at the end of matches. For the first time on Xbox, I spawned in as a different character than what I had selected, and also my Jason selection gets reset to random now. I've also been interaction locked quite a few times today when using the shot gun. I had to change weapons in order to unlock my character and use their weapons again. Annoyed.

On 9/15/2018 at 2:58 PM, Pazuzu said:

Retro Jason's music seems EXTREMELY quiet, it's almost like a permanent stalk mode. I'm not sure if this is something I can adjust in the game without turning the volume up on the game in general. 

I noticed this too. Not only does retro Jason’s music have a 3 second ‘intro’ sound delay before counselors can make it out, now it’s about 5 ‘clicks’ lower in volume. Was that on the patch notes? I had to crank up the volume and have everything else screaming in my ear and he was inside the cabin I was in. Smh. 

On 9/15/2018 at 1:24 PM, Sirwaigs said:

The boat sound is great now. Gives more risk to the boat, given i still see people escape in the boat a lot of times.

As for the map: common sense, for the simply purpose of realism, you are busy climbing out the wqindow, you have no way to look at a map when your hands are otherwise occupied. I think its a good change.

1 hour ago, HateMe said:

The boat sound is great now. Gives more risk to the boat, given i still see people escape in the boat a lot of times.

As for the map: common sense, for the simply purpose of realism, you are busy climbing out the wqindow, you have no way to look at a map when your hands are otherwise occupied. I think its a good change.

I thought about the same thing in regards to the map, but then again, if we really want to be realistic here, the characters that we are playing wouldn’t need maps because they would already know the area. The maps are solely for our benefit, not theirs. This is a third person perspective game, not first person. If this was a VR game with first person perspective, then the choice to not be able to “hold” a map while climbing through a window would make far more rational sense. 

On PS4 I noticed that in "Offline Bots" mode Eric LaChappa no longer glows red when sense is active. I have no idea if this also occurs in multiplayer, but it would be a terrible exploit if it was the case. 

1 hour ago, Pazuzu said:

On PS4 I noticed that in "Offline Bots" mode Eric LaChappa no longer glows red when sense is active.  

Has Offline Bots started stacking perks????:D

I haven't played offline since the update (I'm also on PS4), but before the update, AJ would never show up red with sense, even in the rare occasion the match went long enough to make it into rage mode.