[IllFonic]Courier

Patch Notes [PS4/XB1] (DEDICATED SERVERS) - 09.10.2018

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

The big bathroom on crystal lake and the upstairs on higgens will have them every once and awhile.. never in the back bathrooms in cabins still..

I haven't seen any in the higgs bathroom.  You did just remind me that I found them in the Crystal Lake bathrooms a couple of times. Both sprays sitting stacked next to each other on the western side. 

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

The big bathroom on crystal lake and the upstairs on higgens will have them every once and awhile.. never in the back bathrooms in cabins still..

Yeah on occasion you will see them in drawers of the cabins where they used to be in the bathrooms. There is also one that will spawn on the upstairs balcony of large Packanack. Small Packanack you can find one on a barrel at the barn near the exit. I have no trouble finding sprays. They just spawn in completely different locations now. You just have to search.

18 hours ago, HighlifeTHC said:

Let me guess @ScorpionX you are in Europe right? I have the same problems. I’m in Germany. Everyone I know of with these issues is located in the EU and most likely has a NAT type 2. Shifty already mansioned the problem in this same post/thread couple pages back so the devs know about this problem already and can hopefully fix it. Like I said... same shit here dude. I couldn’t play all day yesterday and then in the evening it worked perfectly and I would find a lobby within seconds... now again I’ve been trying to find a lobby for about an hour with no success. The other problem about joining your friends I have too. It seems to work while they are in the lobby screen but not once their game is actually running. It’s so weird.

Thanks for replying dude. Yes you are correct I live in the EU, the Netherlands to be exact. I have also tried searching on different times of the day, but in the morning, afternoon and evening all couldn’t find a match after a film hour of searching. Hope it gets fixed soon, thanks for letting me know about it!

• Like 2

So, if they know that it takes forever for Microsoft to certify their patches, why don't they submit them to Microsoft a week early before the PS4 so we can all receive the updates at a similar time? So another two weeks then for the patch for Xbox?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ScorpionX said:

Thanks for replying dude. Yes you are correct I live in the EU, the Netherlands to be exact. I have also tried searching on different times of the day, but in the morning, afternoon and evening all couldn’t find a match after a film hour of searching. Hope it gets fixed soon, thanks for letting me know about it!

It seems to work best at our night time which is American prime evening hours. Also I noticed that when it keeps searching for over a minute I close the whole game and restart it to do the same thing. Seems to work best so far. Because once it says “checking for room” it’s likely to not find anything if it doesn’t connect within seconds. So closing the app and restarting to try again seems to work best. I’ve been lucky to find a lobby like that in under 5 minutes a few times today. 

On 9/12/2018 at 3:38 PM, Sinisterslither said:

There is no feedback thread about this update ?

3wTc1SO.jpg

First time I've play since the update. On PS4. In France.

And I turned off the game  after taking this picture.

This seems to be a european issue dude. Read my previous posts for more information

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

I haven't seen any in the higgs bathroom.  You did just remind me that I found them in the Crystal Lake bathrooms a couple of times. Both sprays sitting stacked next to each other on the western side. 

There always seems to be a spray at the top of the spiral staircase, which is basically the bathroom afaic. Close enough. Lol. 

The crystal lake latrines have seemed to be cut back to one spray from two whenever I spawn close enough to get there before anybody else. 

On 9/10/2018 at 7:08 PM, The Milwauking Dead said:

And the notes say he can “hear the boat start AGAIN”..... Which he never could hear it before. Not ever.  Not since release. 

No on PS4 we heard it at launch.

On 9/12/2018 at 9:25 PM, HighlifeTHC said:

Let me guess @ScorpionX you are in Europe right? I have the same problems. I’m in Germany. Everyone I know of with these issues is located in the EU and most likely has a NAT type 2. Shifty already mansioned the problem in this same post/thread couple pages back so the devs know about this problem already and can hopefully fix it. Like I said... same shit here dude. I couldn’t play all day yesterday and then in the evening it worked perfectly and I would find a lobby within seconds... now again I’ve been trying to find a lobby for about an hour with no success. The other problem about joining your friends I have too. It seems to work while they are in the lobby screen but not once their game is actually running. It’s so weird.

But you can change your NAT Type from 2 to 1 yourself

last night i had a jason that used rage to bust through a cabin door on pinehurst. i went to exit said door but could not because it was still barricaded. 

2 minutes ago, matisangry said:

last night i had a jason that used rage to bust through a cabin door on pinehurst. i went to exit said door but could not because it was still barricaded. 

Did you actually try running through it or did it just appear barricaded still? Ive seen the bug where door still there, but it will allow you to go through...

2 hours ago, Xenofon1313 said:

I found a new one. Barricade the door as always and Jason just opened the door and killed me. Cool! PicsArt_09-14-02_35_33.thumb.jpg.40d0fe475198ea8c2b34fd2e16172777.jpg

Huh. Last Saturday I barricaded a door just as Jason began smashing it. I turn and run and i hear him say “hey the door is unlocked!”  He then knifed me as i tried to climb out a window and then grabbed me. I thought it was VERY odd that he just opened the door and walked in, but I never turned to see for myself. I grumbled a bit but got over it. Maybe it wasn’t my fault after all. 

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:15 AM, Fair Play said:

There's an easy way to solve this dispute. Does anyone have any footage they can post from the earlier days when the boat sounds could be heard?

I am not sure but I think @Sinisterslither found one once.

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:26 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

Was just Jason in a match, boat escaped with no sound whatsoever. 

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:28 AM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Had the same thing happened on my last Jason match

ps4

Yeah , it's really quiet , you only hear it if you listen closely. I think even the chase Music of Jason is louder.

2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah , it's really quiet , you only hear it if you listen closely. I think even the chase Music of Jason is louder.

yeah def a sound. Jason was all the way across the map and appeared in water not 2 seconds after I started boat. I evaded and thought was scott free until a crazy chad came swimming in front of me out of no where. Distracted me enough to hit a rock. Death to the both of us.. lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

yeah def a sound. Jason was all the way across the map and appeared in water not 2 seconds after I started boat. I evaded and thought was scott free until a crazy chad came swimming in front of me out of no where. Distracted me enough to hit a rock. Death to the both of us.. lol

The sound isn’t just in the background either. When somebody started the engine when i was Jason I heard it very clearly. 

45 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

No, that's not me, I'm not sure that someone even have a proof vidéo about this sound. I haven't play since the update but I'm glad if the sound is really quiet.

Hi I still have the problem of infinite cancelling. Do we have to wait another year to get it fixed? 

Thanks

Can anyone tell me all the random spots on Packanack where sprays spawn always spawn? Not counting bathrooms, obviously. For example Higgins always has a spray outside the main lodge on a boat and Crystal Lake always has a spray at the archery. 

Packanack the only spray I know that spawns at a random location is the building by the main road by the escape exit. 

10 minutes ago, Brogan322 said:

Can anyone tell me all the random spots on Packanack where sprays spawn always spawn? Not counting bathrooms, obviously. For example Higgins always has a spray outside the main lodge on a boat and Crystal Lake always has a spray at the archery. 

Packanack the only spray I know that spawns at a random location is the building by the main road by the escape exit. 

Under the main house by the beach on the White thingy , on the Island above Jason's Shack / Boat house and in the Little house next to the main house , with only one window.

And of Course the place you mentioned.

8 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Under the main house by the beach on the White thingy , on the Island over Jason's Shack / Boat house and in the Little house next to the main house , with only one window.

yeah, ive been finding right next to that window in the non barricade cabin. Usually my second stop after main house if someone doesnt get to it first. car parts spawn in there too at times.

After the update on Xbox it is the same there is a host and I got kicked at the end of the game I think they forgot the dedicated servers in the update 😳

9 minutes ago, MortenMagnePal said:

After the update on Xbox it is the same there is a host and I got kicked at the end of the game I think they forgot the dedicated servers in the update 😳

The host of lobby just gets access to change location for match. should have no barring on game fate anymore.. that would be some shit if they F'd that up..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

That's awesome way to die!