[IllFonic]Courier

Patch Notes [PS4/XB1] (DEDICATED SERVERS) - 09.10.2018

14 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Maybe it was Wes and his crew. They are playing in secret today. That is probably their big f u to people who play this game.

https://twitter.com/Friday13thGame?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Looks like he has his gamma turned way up..... apparently he can’t see anything with how dark the game is now either....

lol

9 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Looks like he has his gamma turned way up..... apparently he can’t see anything with how dark the game is now either....

lol

So that’s what it looks like with gamma up? Never tried it myself but agree a lot of times it is too dark. I don’t mind it usually because it is atmospheric and forces you to use the flashlight. The biggest problem is that Jason doesn’t have a flashlight and has to rely on sense to see anything, especially in cabins after he cuts the power.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Well they absolutely did not fix the spray spawns.

Also just had a bug where the game wouldn't end.

And the vibration kills are back in full force !

45 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

lol

One of the shades are up in that office, so I had to increase the brightness on the camera. The game's gamma is 2.2.

Here's the same room, with the game at the same settings, with the shade drawn:

Hey guys n girls ^^

New issue !!!! Canceling takes forever !! 

Im sooo not excited to meet the rest of those new issues that i bet will show up ???

• Like 1

The offline bots intro's still desynchronised, and the outro's have the same problem, just freeze the picture for a second, then its desynchronised too! Very confusing! But you're finally able to rage through a door correctly.

39 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Haven't had that yet.

Played 7 matches so far today all but one has had at least one or 2 vibrating bodies...... while Jason killed them

23 minutes ago, Json said:

The offline bots intro's still desynchronised, and the outro's have the same problem, just freeze the picture for a second, then its desynchronised too! Very confusing! But you're finally able to rage through a door correctly.

Proximity Lighting issues are still present....on all maps

Beetlejuice hair looks fixed at least ? Maybe has looked good so far.

was killed by a part 2 Jason a Savini Jason was in the outro

Picking up big items like battery/gas or a weapon, 75% of the time the item becomes invisible in my hand now.

So you can see Adam's hand gripping something and can swing your weapon but the actual item is invisible.

/facepalm

Why... the FUCK... is host quitting still a problem?! Was this not the SINGLE BIGGEST ISSUE the new servers were supposed to solve?!

14 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Why... the FUCK... is host quitting still a problem?! Was this not the SINGLE BIGGEST ISSUE the new servers were supposed to solve?!

The game only ends if the Jason quits.

1 minute ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

The game only ends if the Jason quits.

That's the problem; Jason quits = game ends.

1 minute ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

It wouldn''t make sense if it didnt.....what do you want a Bot Jason that will take far more months to do??

7 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Why would you want the match to continue if Jason leaves? That’s kind of pointless isn’t it?

• Like 1

How long did the patch take to download? I started downloading at 7:00, came back and just checked, says it has 14 seconds remaining, but the download bar isn’t budging.

If the match doesn't end when Jason quits, think of what the trolls will do. Sit in the shack until the cops are called and both cars started, and then quit, leaving another person to fill in the Jason roll. If I've been waiting 2 hours to be Jason and that's the time I get selected to be him, I'd be pissed as hell. The game ending when Jason quits is a bummer, but it still seems better than the alternative. The only way I can see someone new filling in for a Jason quitter is if it's in the first 30 seconds of the match. Even that little time can put you at a huge disadvantage as Jason. The game ending when Jason quits seems like the best solution in my opinion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Well, I'm still leveling up (104 currently) as long as I get my points for surviving it's not a big deal to me. 

3 hours ago, lasse_hei said:

Nice! I got three games in the same lobby! Next search was also quick. Thumbs up...

On a dedicated server is there an easy way to tell it’s the same lobby without a host player? There’s been plenty of times that I’ve played in the past when the player change over rate was so high that the only contiuing player WAS the host (and me, of course). 

And the game continuing without Jason would be silly.