Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alien_Number_Six

So what do you think we can expect from the next update besides dedicated servers and bugs?

Recommended Posts

I'm expecting only bugs.  

If dedicated servers are so difficult to implement that it has taken them ultimately nearly a year and a half after release date, then I would fully expect that they will be absolutely broken in every fun way imaginable.

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tpb1992 said:

Every councillor will look like this

Ten-Mass-Effect-Glitches-Header.jpg

Brother, I think you found the perfect woman that has ever walked the earth, and the counselors of Crystal Lake would be blessed if they did look like that.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not really convinced we'll see dedicated servers. If we do, I shudder to think of the mess that'll come when they try to implement them. But servers aside, I'm hoping they'll fix some of the more outstanding bugs we currently have. Getting interaction locked, needing to drop the gun and pick it back up to use, and the recent uptake in connections being lost on console to name a few.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I'm not really convinced we'll see dedicated servers. If we do, I shudder to think of the mess that'll come when they try to implement them. But servers aside, I'm hoping they'll fix some of the more outstanding bugs we currently have. Getting interaction locked, needing to drop the gun and pick it back up to use, and the recent uptake in connections being lost on console to name a few.

At the risk of this comment getting disappeared, i'm of the opinion GUN and Co have given up the ghost on this game, they've moved on and any update we get will be poorly executed.
 

2 hours ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

Brother, I think you found the perfect woman that has ever walked the earth, and the counselors of Crystal Lake would be blessed if they did look like that.

Also male counsillors

download.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Double xp or tape event soon after. With the speed everything is going at I cant see them doing anything different than what we saw from the PC update.  Honestly Im still a believe it when I see it guy on the servers. The one mention every 5 months of its soon coming cant make me think different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tpb1992 said:

At the risk of this comment getting disappeared, i'm of the opinion GUN and Co have given up the ghost on this game, they've moved on and any update we get will be poorly executed.
 

Also male counsillors

download.jpg

I do hate to be so negative about this. Unfortunately Illfonic has proven they're not up to the task of maintaining and improving this game. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they did their best, but in the end this was just beyond their abilities. Not trying to be rude to them. Ultimately they gave us a very fun game. They just couldn't make it a stable one. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I do hate to be so negative about this. Unfortunately Illfonic has proven they're not up to the task of maintaining and improving this game. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they did their best, but in the end this was just beyond their abilities. Not trying to be rude to them. Ultimately they gave us a very fun game. They just couldn't make it a stable one. 

Sometimes the harsh reality of something ends up being negative. You can't be held responsible for that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Sometimes the harsh reality of something ends up being negative. You can't be held responsible for that.

Unfortunately true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see everyone is talking about dedicated servers , getting interaction locked and such but no one is talking about stance glitch (sliding) that need to be adressed but as player base don't report it much he don't get patched. As the next patch itself he will only be dedicated servers and bug fixes. Source look at the last patch note (PC one).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys! I’m guessing they might add more content! I mean you never know even though they said no but let’s cross our fingers!

At least hope we get a Jason buff against damn “Hit Squads” and dedicated servers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Network errors and connection timeouts etc during a match has never been as bad for me as it is now. Unplayable. This long without dedicated servers was a terrible mistake. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Pappus was right said:

What kind of team has next to zero transparency in 2018? Garbage.  Let's see..... Every update screws up the game AGAIN or straight ignores issues that have been there for months. I've been watching these forums for a while now. It is CLEAR that Shifty only replies to "pat Gun Media on the back" comments and bails on issues that the community leader should be responding to. What a joke.... It is also clear that Illfonic has no clue how to fix this game. Cash grab with the lawsuit as an excuse to get out of a game they can't fix

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually reinstalled this game a couple of nights ago and played a few single-player challenges. It really takes returning to it after a few months with an unbiased attitude to fully realize how broken this game is. So many glitches for a game that's been "finished" for a year and a half. This is the mark Gun Media and Illfonic want to leave? THIS is the best they could do? Absolutely ridiculous.

And before anybody says some bullshit like, "wHerE's uR GAmE??????!1?" My response to that stupid argument will be that I don't get paid to make video games; these people do. See the difference there?

In the future, I will be wary of any upcoming game with a developer I've never heard of. I will check to make sure Gun Media or Illfonic didn't change the name of their company and I will avoid the FUCK out of anything associated with them like the GOD-DAMNED PLAGUE. I'm hoping all that are enlightened will spread the word of their incompetence as video game developers. Don't let these con artists steal another dime of people's hard-earned money if you can help it.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...