Sign in to follow this  
OCT 31 1978

When do you think the next tape drop double Xp event will take place.

I am pretty sure it will either go hand and hand with the release of the slasher edition or the week of  Halloween.....

to be honest they should be doing something every month.... one event  whether it’s a double xp or tape drops or legendary perk drop chances something to keep some type of excitement going.

• Like 2

It'll happen when Godzilla appears in Tokyo and sets in motion the greatest Top Hat and Cane Dance Routine with Mothra the world has ever seen.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, tpb1992 said:

It'll happen when Godzilla appears in Tokyo and and sets in motion the greatest Top Hat and Cane Dance Routine with Mothra the world has ever seen.

“ so you’re saying there’s a chance...”

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I am pretty sure it will either go hand and hand with the release of the slasher edition or the week of  Halloween.....

to be honest they should be doing something every month.... one event  whether it’s a double xp or tape drops or legendary perk drop chances something to keep some type of excitement going.

Yep, there should be something every month.  When you've stretched your customers' patience as thin as Gun has, the least you could do is occasionally toss everyone a bone.

But that would assume that there is even a shred of integrity and pride among the whole lot of them...might be too much to ask.

• Like 4

Likely around the ultimate slasher edition release. I agree something each month would be cool. Be it double xp or increased tape drops. I'd love to see a weekend for increased chance to roll epic/legendary perks. There are still some I've yet to roll.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, F13 Fail said:

So sad that nobody has anything good to say about Gun. They really fucked this project up...

Whats even sadder...while their entire F13 fanbase thinks of GUN with disgust, they are probably still considering F13 a complete success and self praise themselves everyday since they sold over two million copies of the game.

• Like 1

It doesn't really matter to be honest.

Game is dead, content is dead, Illfonic have proven too incompetent and incapable of fixing their game.

Gun has moved onto other projects and they probably only have one coder from Illfonic working on anything with the game to save budget costs. Randy stopped streaming the game months and months ago with the fans. They have no intention of much further interaction with whats left of a pretty dead community, forum and game. Lots of the forum players turned on the game, lots were banned because reasons, lots of them left on their own, etc. Its sad to look back at all the activity this place used to have both this time last year, before launch, during beta, etc and what it is now.

They will launch a couple dedicated servers for consoles to go along with the super duper collectors edition that barely anyone will buy and then call it quits. Next time we hear from them will be yet another pointless, useless 130 Percent XP/CP/Tape Drop event around Xmas...if that.

Truth is painful, but its often needed to be said. I finally uninstalled about a week ago. Just isn't for me anymore. I had fun with beta and the early months after launch, but with no more content, gamemodes, anything of substance combined with ineptitude. This game has no future and died literally one year after release, giving ammo to the conspirators out there (like Pappus) who believe they intentionally sabotaged the game after they made a profit in order to get out from under having to support it further.

The game will be remembered as wasted potential and probably nothing more. This might be hyperbole but the NES game might end up being looked upon as the better title years down the line. For the simple reason being...it worked regardless of no multiplayer. No constant crashes, bugs, etc.

tumblr_ozex1iHTVj1s0kw3no1_500.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I didn’t even know who Pappus was till I googled “pappus Friday the 13th”. He has a good video talking about the issue you mentioned previously. Some of the information fits for sure!

I think it will be when Slasher Edition drops late September. Followed by one more around Halloween. 

I was going to say when dedicated servers and the patch drops, but I think that patch will correlate with Slasher edition dropping. My guess is patch drops Thursday, slasher edition drops following Tuesday, that Friday is tape and XP event.

On 9/5/2018 at 11:41 AM, tyrant666 said:

It doesn't really matter to be honest.

Game is dead, content is dead, Illfonic have proven too incompetent and incapable of fixing their game.

Gun has moved onto other projects and they probably only have one coder from Illfonic working on anything with the game to save budget costs. Randy stopped streaming the game months and months ago with the fans. They have no intention of much further interaction with whats left of a pretty dead community, forum and game. Lots of the forum players turned on the game, lots were banned because reasons, lots of them left on their own, etc. Its sad to look back at all the activity this place used to have both this time last year, before launch, during beta, etc and what it is now.

They will launch a couple dedicated servers for consoles to go along with the super duper collectors edition that barely anyone will buy and then call it quits. Next time we hear from them will be yet another pointless, useless 130 Percent XP/CP/Tape Drop event around Xmas...if that.

Truth is painful, but its often needed to be said. I finally uninstalled about a week ago. Just isn't for me anymore. I had fun with beta and the early months after launch, but with no more content, gamemodes, anything of substance combined with ineptitude. This game has no future and died literally one year after release, giving ammo to the conspirators out there (like Pappus) who believe they intentionally sabotaged the game after they made a profit in order to get out from under having to support it further.

The game will be remembered as wasted potential and probably nothing more. This might be hyperbole but the NES game might end up being looked upon as the better title years down the line. For the simple reason being...it worked regardless of no multiplayer. No constant crashes, bugs, etc.

tumblr_ozex1iHTVj1s0kw3no1_500.gif

^This is why i think they're working on a game with the Layers of Fear creators, they knew there was no chance in hell of getting another game out by themselves, working with someone else with a succesful title under their belt helps GUN out

• Like 1