Sign in to follow this  
gtdjlocker311

was grab nerfed again?!?!

I played for the first time in about a month this morning...first since the update.  I could not shift grab to save my life.  It was similar to playing with terrible pings, but I was host.

Was I just really rusty, or is the grab yet again nerfed?

If you haven't played much with the new grab  (the one since the may update that is) you'll miss alot. As far as I know they haven't changed it since May.

26 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

I played for the first time in about a month this morning...first since the update.  I could not shift grab to save my life.  It was similar to playing with terrible pings, but I was host.

Was I just really rusty, or is the grab yet again nerfed?

Grab has been the same since the engine update as far as I can tell.

The game has tons of memory leak due to lack of maintenance so it’s not stable , Jason is being stunned more than ever right now, the grab is off as well, memory leaks and no maintenance will change allot of things

3 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

The game has tons of memory leak due to lack of maintenance so it’s not stable , Jason is being stunned more than ever right now, the grab is off as well, memory leaks and no maintenance will change allot of things

Yeah Jason seems to be weak now 

Yeah. Instead of balancing out Jason's grab, they decided to change the way it looks for cosmetic reasons and in the process nerfed it. I have refrained from saying this, but the game is pretty much dead on Xbox with the exception of quick play. I was in the LFG yesterday, and there were only 15 or so posts. There used to be hundreds at any given time. Part of that reason is that along with the engine update patch, they killed join through profile. The decisions they made with this game over the course of the last year have devastated the user base. I keep Jason as my preference, but it's not fun anymore between the nerfed grab and counselor bashing of Jason; there is no enjoyment in the kills. Now it's just kill to dispatch them quickly to get them out of the way, which is usually over half the lobby. Jason literally IS a pinata.

• Thanks 4