Xiertic

A Question About Balance

5 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Jason clipping through the door is silly (Don't really care if they fix it or not) .  But it was a bigger issue with counselors doing it.

The people whining about it when it was brought up was my point.   They acted like wanting to get the "DOOR" fixed was unfair, and the only people complaining about it where BAD Jason players.  Because Jason should just use CS to break down doors.  

When the reality was, the people complaining about it getting fixed where simply worried about losing a SIMPLE way of attacking, stunning, trolling and de-masking Jason.  

And its no different now to some people.   If someone points out game play issues that should be fixed that favor counselors too much.  You get people who instantly assume the player is BAD at using Jason.     When in reality, the player is probably just bad with counselors.

I know for myself.  If i end up with 2-4 other counselors that are decent players.   We can easily beat Jason silly for at least 5 mins no matter how skilled he is.   If hes just an Average Jason player, then it extends to 10-20 mins.   

The changes that i brought up are mostly to STOP ME form doing what im capable of doing.  Because when Jason can be so easily toyed with it ruins my counselor experience on all kinds of levels

I get where you're coming from. Ironically I am weary of Jason buffs for the same reason. I usually mow through a lobby with no effort. I consider myself to be an average Jason at best. If you make him too much stronger I would probably not even bother play as Jason as I'd be bored. 

26 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I get where you're coming from. Ironically I am weary of Jason buffs for the same reason. I usually mow through a lobby with no effort. I consider myself to be an average Jason at best. If you make him too much stronger I would probably not even bother play as Jason as I'd be bored. 

Mowing through lobbies is usually the fault of the counselors. 

Only time i mow through lobbies as Jason is if no one is pushing objectives or working together.  

Sorry to burst your bubble but, if you're killing good counselors who are working together and pushing objectives you're not average.  

Even myself as Jason.  If i get objectives pushed on me and counselors attack me. I can fight through it, but it can be annoying and i spend 3-5 mins getting stunned if I get caught up in defending an objective with multiple good counselors at that objective.   Because the current state of the game favors counselors combat over Jason especially when looked at from the perspective of everyone being on equal ground skill wise.

And from my point of view.  It should be the other way around. 

I agree with most of what HuDawg is saying.Jason needs longer stun immunity time it's only 3 seconds not nearly enough.A Debbie with a tree branch or a pot shouldn't be stunning seemingly 100% of the time either. CS is pretty much useless. Take away objective items showing up on the map once they are found.That was a big nerf to Jason in my opinion.

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Which i easily refuted.

You saying a few basic game play changes make the game unplayable is laughable..    You must be a horrible counselor player if you think such a few minor changes would impact the game to the point of it being 'unplayable'. 

My entire perspective for altering the game came from playing mostly as Counselor.. It has nothing do with me playing as Jason.    So your over dramatic ramblings about 'reasonable players' or my skill level make zero sense.   You're painting me in the light of a BAD SPORT.  When im simply looking at it from a game play perspective. 

Again.. its not the deep.

Should Jason be able to be so stunned so easily and consistently?   The simple answer is NO.

Should counselors be able to trade shots with Jason so easily?  The simple answer is NO.

Should Jason have no way of defending against group attacks?  The simple answer is NO.

There's nothing more annoying than people on this forum that act like any changes to the game that alter idiotic game play mechanic that favors counselors is some how tied to that player being a "HORRIBLE" Jason.   

Just like when people where asking for a fix against Counselors hitting Jason through doors..    "Whaaaat you want the door fixed,  Ooooh you just suck at Jason" .        

And when you try to explain that clipping through the door to land melee attacks looks completely idiotic, its like their brain shuts off and refuses to want to acknowledge it.  "Door, look stupid.. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat"?     

I love how you said “easily refuted” as if you proved everybody wrong.

It’s not that we are saying that you are wrong for saying Jason needs a buff in group combat, just that some of the ideas we don’t agree with. Simple as that.

I mean you make it seem as though every Jason match you play it is a kill squad, I rarely run into kill squads and even if I do...a lot of them don’t have coordination. You can be trash at Level 150, it’s only a number. Jason needs better ways of dealing with group combat but some of the ideas you are throwing out there (namely the counselors weapons dropping when getting smacked) I just don’t agree with. Not everybody is gonna agree with you. What I believe should happen is that counselors should have a longer reaction to stuns and the starting and stopping a run animations from the beta return. Obviously Jason should have a shorter recoil to missing a grab, but the grab shouldn’t be the #1 priority in group attacks anyways. You never saw a group attack in the movies so who knows what would’ve went down.

You’re correct about Jason needing better ways of dealing with group attacks but you’re just so opinionated that you think nobody else’s ideas matter expect yours and you becomee extremely defensive and claim that everybody must “love chain-stunning Jason” when we simply don’t agree with your ideas. 

1 hour ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

I love how you said “easily refuted” as if you proved everybody wrong.

It’s not that we are saying that you are wrong for saying Jason needs a buff in group combat, just that some of the ideas we don’t agree with. Simple as that.

I mean you make it seem as though every Jason match you play it is a kill squad,

Well i did easily refute it.    I simply laid out the cause and effect of the game changes from both a counselor and Jason perspective.  Run away, dodge or land the attack first.  

The only thing that it alters is the the actual problem.  Which is the whole point of the changes i brought up.

Sure you don't agree.  But thats really all it is.. You don't agree.   Its not that i proved everybody wrong.. I just a proved a few people wrong.. :D

Also.. i never made it seem like every match has a Jason skill squad.

I already explained as basic as i can. ..  If something can happen, it will happen.   Cause and effect..  And It also looks retarded

31 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Well i did easily refute it.    I simply laid out the cause and effect of the game changes from both a counselor and Jason perspective.  Run away, dodge or land the attack first.  

The only thing that it alters is the the actual problem.  Which is the whole point of the changes i brought up.

Sure you don't agree.  But thats really all it is.. You don't agree.   Its not that i proved everybody wrong.. I just a proved a few people wrong.. :D

Also.. i never made it seem like every match has a Jason skill squad.

I already explained as basic as i can. ..  If something can happen, it will happen.   Cause and effect..  And It also looks retarded

There is a reason people would rather play combat than stealth (which is what the game is supposed to revolve around) and that is because stealth is RNG dependent and your red aura will more than likely show while combat proves to be effective against less competent Jason players. That why you see Level 12 Jason players getting bullied by Level 150 Jenny and Vanessa players. A more experienced Jason won’t allow mob assaults and you rarely see mob assaults against better Jason players unless they are too grab happy. That is also why you don’t see the stealthy characters stealthing around as much and you see them wanting to stun Jason and have dance parties. If you rework combat then stealth would also have to be reworked to some degree.

This game isn’t Alien Isolation. Jason won’t be as OP as the Alien. It is an indie, multiplayer game. Now if AAA devs did want to create an F13 game then basing it off Alien Isolation with an OP Jason AI and a single player mode going on chapters of you trying to survive throughout the movie in first person mode then hell yeah I’d be down for it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

There is a reason people would rather play combat than stealth (which is what the game is supposed to revolve around) and that is because stealth is RNG dependent and your red aura will more than likely show while combat proves to be effective against less competent Jason players. That why you see Level 12 Jason players getting bullied by Level 150 Jenny and Vanessa players. A more experienced Jason won’t allow mob assaults

You're missing the point (Also experinced players DO get group beat down as Jason)

Again..

57 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

If something can happen, it will happen.   Cause and effect..  And It also looks retarded

No point trying to spin things, because.  I don't care about levels. Don't care about Aliens. Don't care about play styles.. Its just that^

33 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

You're missing the point (Also experinced players DO get group beat down as Jason)

Again..

No point trying to spin things, because.  I don't care about levels. Don't care about Aliens. Don't care about play styles.. Its just that^

Nobody is spinning things, I’m telling you WHY things are the way they are. WHY do people group beat Jason? WHY is this game not going to have an OP Jason? There are reasons for everything and YOU’RE the one missing those reasons. Your “cause and effect” point has a reason to WHY those things are happening and I’m pointing them out blatantly in your face.

By the way...experienced are LESS likely to get group beatdowns, I didn’t said they will NEVER get mob attacks. They won’t allow counselors to gang up on them, there are better ways to deal with it than taking on counselors head on.

44 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Nobody is spinning things, I’m telling you WHY things are the way they are. WHY do people group beat Jason? WHY is this game not going to have an OP Jason? There are reasons for everything and YOU’RE the one missing those reasons.

Your reasons are spins. I already explain and know full why counselors beat down Jason.   (Jason should be OP)  And your reasons lack actual reasoning so they come off as spins.

Remember my actual starting point.

If something can happen, it will happen.   Cause and effect..  And It also looks retarded

So when you say..

45 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

By the way...experienced are LESS likely to get group beatdowns,

That doesn't matter if they are 'experienced' or you think they are less likely to get group beat downs..    IT CAN HAPPEN.. AND IT DOES HAPPEN.

So unless you're stepping up to the plate with actual solutions to the problem.  Im not really interested in your excuses as to why you think my solutions don't work.

None of my solutions change anything important or unbalances the game.  And simply EASILY fixes the actual problems being brought up.

And theres no such thing as good Jason NOT ALLOWING a group beat down.   I don't care how good you think you are, thats a load of crap.   If Jason is forced into a situation hes going a get a beat down if counselors know how to play.  Unless JASON totally avoids them, in which case said objective gets easily done.  So again..  it simply boils down to.

So alter why it does happen.. And it won't happen.   Its really that simple and its not that deep.

18 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Your reasons are spins. I already explain and know full why counselors beat down Jason.   (Jason should be OP)  And your reasons lack actual reasoning so they come off as spins.

Remember my actual starting point.

So when you say..

That doesn't matter if they are 'experienced' or you think they are less likely to get group beat downs..    IT CAN HAPPEN.. AND IT DOES HAPPEN.

So unless you're stepping up to the plate with actual solutions to the problem.  Im not really interested in your excuses as to why you think my solutions don't work.

None of my solutions change anything important or unbalances the game.  And simply EASILY fixes the actual problems being brought up.

And theres no such thing as good Jason NOT ALLOWING a group beat down.   I don't care how good you think you are, thats a load of crap.   If Jason is forced into a situation hes going a get a beat down if counselors know how to play.  Unless JASON totally avoids them, in which case said objective gets easily done.  So again..  it simply boils down to.

So alter why it does happen.. And it won't happen.   Its really that simple and its not that deep.

The topic was open ended...”Question about Balance” not “Solution for Combat”. I believe it should revolve around buffing stealth for counselors, it should be their strong suit while combat should be Jasons’ strong suit. I don’t make excuses, I just told you why these things happen and A WAY to fix it. Buffing combat AND stealth would be a way to do so.

Don’t engage in group combat and wait for them to split up, more than likely they won’t stick together for the entire round. Don’t play like a forehead and you won’t get your ass knocked out on the ground. Counselors will fight back regardless of ANY kind of buff you give to Jason.

Give Jason a slight stun immunity, an auto-lock grab, a faster recoil from the grab, and a mini rage mode if he gets hit too many times (maybe about 3 times?). Maybe even if it is a certain number of counselors within Jason’s music range he gets a slight % to deal more damage on a swing. Those are my solutions like it or not because I don’t really care who does or doesn’t agree with it.

Counselors have to have SOME way of fighting back if being tunneled and NO weapon has a 100% chance of stunning Jason (except a shotgun). Debbie with a branch ain’t gonna do much.

Giving Jason a “Franklin’s Demise” type of ability to knock the weapon out of a counselors hand after one swing isn’t something that is needed if counselors have a slower recoil after getting slashed. They shouldn’t be able to swing for about another 5 seconds after getting slashed.

A more experienced Jason isn’t as likely to get group stunned that a wee little Level 12 Jason is and that is a fact. Of course they can get stunned but MOST mobs do not focus on objectives, they focus on dealing damage to Jason. Jason will most likely find an easier target while the others will split up with Jason gone. If it is 5 V 1 there is going to be power in numbers, simple as that.

I also love how I was the first one to say “It’s not that deep” then you started using it...love seeing what I said being used multiple times.

We’ve got different trains of thought. Just that you get defensive and point fingers at people who don’t agree with you ??‍♂.

Although I don’t agree with everything you said I can appreciate that you’re passionate about the topic and haven’t changed your beliefs.

Don’t engage in group combat and wait for them to split up, more than likely they won’t stick together for the entire round. 

So if all 7 counsellors, mostly armed, with med sprays and PKs go for the 4 door or phone.. Jason is supposed to just wait?

Counselors have to have SOME way of fighting back if being tunneled

Well a lone counsellor with no PKs or fire crackers carrying a car battery has no way of fighting back.  

Also my changes allow you to fight back.  So, im not sure what the problem is

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

IT CAN HAPPEN.. AND IT DOES HAPPEN.

I agree that Jason can be beat down by a well-organized group. It's not gonna be 100%, unless you face the same exact group and do the exact same things every match. If you change anything about your play style, then the outcome could be different. Very few circumstances will let Jason get beat down 100% of the time. Jason needs a little TLC to fix some of his flaws to regain his OP nature and reputation. At the end of the day, this is a video game, and there has to be a chance for either side to be victorious.

55 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Don’t engage in group combat and wait for them to split up, more than likely they won’t stick together for the entire round. Don’t play like a forehead and you won’t get your ass knocked out on the ground. Counselors will fight back regardless of ANY kind of buff you give to Jason.Counselors have to have SOME way of fighting back if being tunneled and NO weapon has a 100% chance of stunning Jason (except a shotgun). Debbie with a branch ain’t gonna do much.

Giving Jason a “Franklin’s Demise” type of ability to knock the weapon out of a counselors hand after one swing isn’t something that is needed if counselors have a slower recoil after getting slashed. They shouldn’t be able to swing for about another 5 seconds after getting slashed.

A more experienced Jason isn’t as likely to get group stunned that a wee little Level 12 Jason is and that is a fact. Of course they can get stunned but MOST mobs do not focus on objectives, they focus on dealing damage to Jason. Jason will most likely find an easier target while the others will split up with Jason gone. If it is 5 V 1 there is going to be power in numbers, simple as that.

I tend to be a patient Jason, and can attest to waiting it out to see if I get a better chance to make kills. Not every mob sticks together the whole match. If I find myself in a match with a potential Jason mob, and I get a chance as Jason in a following round, I will pick them off ASAP before they have a change to form up. If I can't thin out their ranks, I'll pace myself and wait it out until I see my chance. I've been smacked around by hunting parties, just as well as I've picked hunting parties apart. Every situation is different, and I agree that a little patience goes a long way.

I've seen the occasional low level Jason avoid hunting party beat downs. That leads me to believe that they are either really good newcomers, or veteran players with another account. I've also seen Level 150 Jason players get owned by players considerably lower in level. The one thing I do is ignore the level and observe the players in action, adjusting my strategy based on what I see. I assume nothing, and try to be prepared for anything.

3 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I agree that Jason can be beat down by a well-organized group. It's not gonna be 100%,

They don't have to be well organized, they just have to be there, know how to fight, and be agressive.  But like you said, it can happen.. so.

4 hours ago, HuDawg said:

17 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

So if all 7 counsellors, mostly armed, with med sprays and PKs go for the 4 door or phone.. Jason is supposed to just wait?

Well a lone counsellor with no PKs or fire crackers carrying a car battery has no way of fighting back.  

Also my changes allow you to fight back.  So, im not sure what the problem is

I wanna know what kind of matches you’re getting into where all seven counselors are in the same area of the camp. Usually they are all spread out fixing different objectives. Not to mention that not all seven of them are getting in that four seater and you still have the opportunity to stop the car. You have multiple chances by either trapping the car and even when it IS going you have the shift ability so if the car starts to leave that is all on you as the Jason player since you’ve had multiple opportunities to prevent them from fixing it.

If the counselor is smart they’ll drop the car part and find the nearest cabin to find a cabin...what kind of counselor is going to carry a car part while being chased? These scenarios you are coming up with are rare instances and have work arounds.

18 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

These scenarios you are coming up with are rare instances and have work arounds.

Im using worst case scenarios to combat your worst case scenarios.  Either way...You know my view point.  

5 hours ago, HuDawg said:

And my suggestion easily fixes the issues while keeping it fair. (seriously, i will stop quoting myself now..lol)

18 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

If the counselor is smart they’ll drop the car part and find the nearest cabin to find a cabin...what kind of counselor is going to carry a car part while being chased?

Well the counselor can simply do the same if they get disarmed. Like I said.. RUN AWAY.

My changes encourage more running away and less attacking Jason. As it should be.

My changes encourage more running away and less attacking Jason. As it should be.

As much as I'd like to see that happen, some players will always insist on attacking Jason, and regardless of changes, will adapt and continue to do so.

2 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

I wanna know what kind of matches you’re getting into where all seven counselors are in the same area of the camp. Usually they are all spread out fixing different objectives. Not to mention that not all seven of them are getting in that four seater and you still have the opportunity to stop the car. You have multiple chances by either trapping the car and even when it IS going you have the shift ability so if the car starts to leave that is all on you as the Jason player since you’ve had multiple opportunities to prevent them from fixing it.

If the counselor is smart they’ll drop the car part and find the nearest cabin to find a cabin...what kind of counselor is going to carry a car part while being chased? These scenarios you are coming up with are rare instances and have work arounds.

I've seen all seven counselors together at one time. I've seen it happen, but it's as rare as a four-leaf clover.

17 hours ago, VoorheesGt101 said:

You must be a horrible Jason player AND a horrible sport... so stick to bots (on easy) and you should feel the unstoppable feeling you need... plus us reasonable players won't have to deal with you. It's a Win Win?

Yep, I've suggested player's with easily bruised ego's to create PMs.  Unfortunate for them (and for everyone, for that matter), Gun did not provide us enough satisfying single player content for us.  The challenges were nice (even though I didn't bother complete them all :P ), but the bots is really just a poor Jason training mode at best.   It just isn't enough to fulfill a player's desire to go on a "Jason Power Trip" and you are not going to get that online without being better than that of the counselor players.

11 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Mowing through lobbies is usually the fault of the counselors.

By that logic, getting turning into a pinata be the Jason's fault? :P  I don't get bullied and I dare them to outplay me.

11 hours ago, HuDawg said:

No, you've only been refuting an opinion with your own opinion, which is no different from what everyone (including myself) been doing here.  Without a test-build to see how changes will play out, we are all going to make theoretical assessments.  However, each individual's theory is limited based on gameplay experiences and our personal desired ideal of how this game should play.  Your ideal is centered around make combat less viable for counselors and have them relying on running, limiting varied playstyles.  My ideal is to keep counselor combat just as viable, but give Jason better tools/options to deal with it, keeping or adding playstyles. 

6 hours ago, HuDawg said:

My chages encourage more running away and less attacking Jason. As it should be.

The likely outcome of your ideas is fleeing/kiting will become the only viable strategy (Obviously what you want).  I agrue this is not only less fun for both counselors and Jason, it still will not discourage trolling Jason.  Getting off the map is boring to veteran players, so its still going to be more fun dealing with Jason for the full 20, as it always garner the most salt.  The meta would be even more Vanessas, all day with stamina perks, taking as minimal risk possible, with trolls TBagging and dancing at safe distances as soon as they realize you are out of Knives.  I know how to deal with them, but its boring and a missed ambush by surprise means time must now be spent.  If I wanted to play that, there is DBD :PI'd much rather them try to combat me since it much quicker to dispatch them or at least confiscate PKs and use up sprays fast.

To sum it up, you want to protect Jason of any play level against counselors regardless of theirs.  I say give Jason better tools, keep counselor combat playstyle, and if some players are still bullied, let them figure it out. 

True enough. Simply escaping does get boring. Had several rounds earlier where I avoided escaping until I'd completed as many objectives as possible. Each game ended up fixing a car and a half and getting the cop call in.

24 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

To sum it up, you want to protect Jason of any play level against counselors regardless of theirs. 

Its like you took everything i've said, ignored it... and said this is what I really mean. 

I really don't know how to respond to anything you posted.  You're obviously someone who enjoys killing Jason, so I really don't blame you for hating my ideas..

My fixes would stop people like you from getting alot of cheap shots in on Jason. Pacing it out more and being smarter about attacking Jason..  So, i see why you don't like my ideas...lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

I really don't know how to respond to anything you posted.  You're obviously someone who enjoys killing Jason, so im really don't blame you for hating my idea.

Well that is one thing I will agree on you on :P.  But I'll let you know I enjoy thwarting Kill-squads as Jason just as much. I appreciate combat abilities from both perspectives.

Speaking of Jason killing, Sweater + Tommy is such a game-deciding threat (and it's likely it will  never be adjusted by the devs), that I've said multiple times that all Jason players should have a consistent shot at wrapping up the Tommy call to prevent that scenario all-together.  Just give him it's location!  This will not prevent all Jason kills, but will require some kind of collaboration or prediction of what other players are doing to get that call off.  NO FREE CALL.  As is, a Jason can go the entire game without a taking a single stun, then suddenly mom is bitching to answer the door, you go and are greeted with a chick rocking mom's sweater w/ Axe and Tommy w/ machete in hand, ready to fight for your mask.   Stunning Jason, over and over, throughout the game doesn't need to be a factor to kill him, so making him less so will not make him less killable.

I don't agree with your ideas because it would make it less fun, making combat less or not viable, and would harshly impact casuals the most, especially those who only counselor pref.  I suggested to add "pushback" on Jason's slash, as it would reset the situations giving advantage to nether players and keeping mobs at bay.   Jason doesn't get counter-attacked between swings and counselors don't get stuck in a slashing "vortex".  FAIR . Jason can be punished still by another counselor off of a commitment, but I believe that all players should be accountable to when it's the right time to make a move or create one.

My "cheap shots" will only work on Jasons who allow it.  A quality Jason will force me into "pacing it out more and being smarter about attacking Jason" as you put it.  The game doesn't need to change to put me in that position, it's the Jason Player.

Honestly, nether of our's or anybody suggestion will ever make it into the game now, so I really don't want have these conversation anymore since they are moot.  The game is set in stone now, any substantial change will not happen, so lets talk about what do based on what it is.  Its been kinda fun trading points with you, but I'm kinda done with it now, so I won't be addressing you any further on this topic (or like ones).   However, my invitation for a challenge will remain open so of course I will reply back if you like to take me on.  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GeneiJin said:

My "cheap shots" will only work on Jasons who allow it.

Lol?  

9 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

I don't agree with your ideas because making combat less or not viable, and would harshly impact casuals the most, especially those who only counselor pref. 

Thats not how it see it..  

Nothing i said would make combat not viable..    And if anything would make Jason less open to easy hits, especial for casuals when they get Jason.

But of course, you only care about casuals when it suits your view point.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@HuDawg it is unfortunate that you will forever be a novice at this game, and presumably at any other you play, based on every post I've seen of yours. To anyone browsing this thread, @GeneiJin is your go to guy now on the game since I am permanently leaving the forum after my next (and final) guides go up shortly.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Its like you took everything i've said, ignored it... and said this is what I really mean. 

I really don't know how to respond to anything you posted.  You're obviously someone who enjoys killing Jason, so I really don't blame you for hating my ideas..

My fixes would stop people like you from getting alot of cheap shots in on Jason. Pacing it out more and being smarter about attacking Jason..  So, i see why you don't like my ideas...lol

Killing Jason is one of the easiest things in this game to do, I find it comical , how people pride themselves on that,  I also find that people who pride themselves on killing Jason are the ones who get the most salty when you best them, I’ve played with more than a few of these clowns but they all act like the same person, they never shut up even after you kill them and are back in the lobby, you get 100 excuses as to why they died ... why they “let you lkill them... they weren’t trying.. etc.... etc.... , These are also the kind of garbage who will hack and use every exploit there is , it  pathetic that  killing an easily killed Jason in a buggy $40 game is their claim at accomplishment in life.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

@HuDawg it is unfortunate that you will forever be a novice at this game, and presumably at any other you play, based on every post I've seen of yours.

Ya im a total novice... because you said so.   Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well in that case im the best novice to ever play this game.   ..lol. 

Either way, i really don't care.  No need to get all sour and whiney just because you don't like my posts. 

• Like 3