21 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Ya im a total novice... because you said so.   Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well in that case im the best novice to ever play this game.   ..lol. 

Either way, i really don't care.  No need to get all sour and whiney just because you don't like my posts. 

The fact that he even thinks there is a novice level shows that he thinks there is a “pro” level LOL! , Of course he would declare himself a “Pro” , I think he should put “Pro level” Friday the 13 the game player on his next Job application LOL! 

• Haha 1

On 9/10/2018 at 5:47 AM, Tommy86 said:

@HuDawg it is unfortunate that you will forever be a novice at this game, and presumably at any other you play, based on every post I've seen of yours. To anyone browsing this thread, @GeneiJin is your go to guy now on the game since I am permanently leaving the forum after my next (and final) guides go up shortly.

I'm sad to hear that you will be gone here, and DAMN you for spilling that burden on me, lol.  I wish more people here understood and appreciate the contributions you made here.  Can't blame you and perhaps I'll see you on the Discord.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

I'm sad to hear that you will be gone here, and DAMN you for spilling that burden on me, lol.  I wish more people here understood and appreciate the contributions you made here.  Can't blame you and perhaps I'll see you on the Discord.

Haha sorry for the burden. We are in alignment on every topic though and your knowledge is exceptional, so I can think of no one better. Thanks for the props man, hopefully see you on that Discord. Many likeminded souls on there.

10 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

Haha sorry for the burden. We are in alignment on every topic though and your knowledge is exceptional, so I can think of no one better. Thanks for the props man, hopefully see you on that Discord. Many likeminded souls on there.

Are you still going to keep up on your YouTube? You make great videos man! Sorry to hear you're leaving... You and Geneijin are my top two for information on here, whatever happens take care of yourself and I'll hopefully see more of your videos as you release them.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

Are you still going to keep up on your YouTube? You make great videos man! Sorry to hear you're leaving... You and Geneijin are my top two for information on here, whatever happens take care of yourself and I'll hopefully see more of your videos as you release them.

Thanks for the kind words :) I intend to keep making guides in the future but there won’t be anymore for F13 after the next upload. Although I would like to make a compilation vid of my time with F13...there are just approx. 3000 clips to sort through 😆

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

Thanks for the shout out, If we were on the same platform I'm sure we would get along :D

1 hour ago, Tommy86 said:

Although I would like to make a compilation vid of my time with F13...there are just approx. 3000 clips to sort through 😆

If you put the effort into such a compilation, I'd watch it.  I don't really keep recording of mine, so it be nice to have nice archive of play similar of mine after this game is long gone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

Thanks for the kind words :) I intend to keep making guides in the future but there won’t be anymore for F13 after the next upload. Although I would like to make a compilation vid of my time with F13...there are just approx. 3000 clips to sort through 😆

Oh please do that compilation video, that will be cool! I look forward to your next projects, you have a good cinematic feel for your videos. I truly enjoyed the trapping video, and I think your future videos will progressively improve with each offering. Good luck with your next endeavor!

3 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

Thanks for the shout out, If we were on the same platform I'm sure we would get along :D

Oh, I guarantee we would! I'm on ps4, same name as here. If you ever get on there, hit me up.

• Like 1