Sign in to follow this  
Ralph Voorhees

Slasher Edition delayed until September 25th US & 28th Europe

19 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

You mean like the new project Gun is working on? .

What new project? I ask because I have never heard of Gun till F13, the only other games they have ever done is dead line, and breach and clear. (According to their site)

I have never heard of either of those titles.

I got that little tid bit off thier site ...

https://www.fearthegun.com/#team

@pro5pt0 nevermind, just saw the guy beyond already linked.  :P

This forum is horrible btw. once you got a quote in the answer it´s fkn annoying to get it out again. Gun really has to be different everywhere....

• Like 1

Who cares I’m not buying it, people who are buying it for the mask need to realize the it’s not that good, Neca makes awesome Jason figures, not masks, of you want a real screen accurate mask go to crash Cunningham, it’s where I get all my Jason masks.

• Like 1

So cool that Gun keeps deleting posts on here for no reason too. Maybe you should actually COMMUNICATE with us instead of just lurking on the forums and proving you never cared about this game. 

• Thanks 2

this game in general is a joke the developers really feel off the ban wagon aint no body gonna buy that crappy Slasher edition and u still not give savini jason like soo Pathetic and than no post from you guys about the dang dedicated servers or etc.. like you guys gave up and dnt give two craps about the game smh sad people

I am a backer and I have zero problem with them releasing savini Jason to everybody , it’s one of the only things that they can do to get people excited,  that and making a hard mode where Jason starts with all his powers, that would mask some of how bad he is(like the original grab did) of course the game is still buggy as hell, , raging though a door and being blinded for a few seconds because it doesn’t fall down (more when you get stunned) there is allot they could do that are simple little things that could make people want to play this game for years, they are just to lazy. People like Neca are still releasing new Jason toys.. totally new product, the puzzle game gets updated almost every week, f13 the game? ... bug riddled, Jason stun o thon filled with 8 year old kids, trolls with cheat hacks, people dancing etc... add that it is obvious that there is Zero maintenance done to this game the memory leaks are evident in the way the game plays ..... if I would have known these people were so lazy I would have never backed it

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

I am a backer and I have zero problem with them releasing savini Jason to everybody , it’s one of the only things that they can do to get people excited,  that and making a hard mode where Jason starts with all his powers, that would mask some of how bad he is(like the original grab did) of course the game is still buggy as hell, , raging though a door and being blinded for a few seconds because it doesn’t fall down (more when you get stunned) there is allot they could do that are simple little things that could make people want to play this game for years, they are just to lazy. People like Neca are still releasing new Jason toys.. totally new product, the puzzle game gets updated almost every week, f13 the game? ... bug riddled, Jason stun o thon filled with 8 year old kids, trolls with cheat hacks, people dancing etc... add that it is obvious that there is Zero maintenance done to this game the memory leaks are evident in the way the game plays ..... if I would have known these people were so lazy I would have never backed it

Lazy and don’t care. That is obvious now. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Conspiracy Theory: The USE is being pushed back because dedicated servers won't be ready.

Not much of a stretch to imagine that...I doubt they'll ever be implemented.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Not much of a stretch to imagine that...I doubt they'll ever be implemented.

So then it will also never be released. 

On 8/27/2018 at 7:53 PM, pro5pt0 said:

What new project? I ask because I have never heard of Gun till F13, the only other games they have ever done is dead line, and breach and clear. (According to their site)

I have never heard of either of those titles.

I got that little tid bit off thier site ...

https://www.fearthegun.com/#team

Its project Melies. Which is the last nane of Georges Melies. Look him up and his art work if you haven't heard of him.

The development of the game is completely in the hands of Bloober Team. The company responsible for Layers of Fear. Gun. is the funding and publishing behind by it. So a digital copy should have little to no issues. Jk

As for this topic, Shifty said dedicated servers for consoles would be out before the release of Slasher Edition. I guess they found bugs in it right away and needes to push it back. That or Nighthawk Interactive is almost as bad as Limited Run Games at meeting deadlines efficiently.