Sign in to follow this  
malloymk

1 year ago today...

11 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Dev Diary #1 was released. Since I don't see that #2 was released today, am I to assume this is a bi-annual thing. Lol. 

https://youtu.be/M5D0bYPlen4

Way to over-promise and under-deliver.

Agreed I wish this game went to a better developer 

• Like 8

On 8/25/2018 at 3:17 PM, malloymk said:

Dev Diary #1 was released. Since I don't see that #2 was released today, am I to assume this is a bi-annual thing. Lol. 

No doubt! This game was looking up, then it went down with EVERY patch.... Night of a thousand pocket knives patch was pretty bad right? But, my favorite was the long wait for the "upgrade" and the broken mess they delivered. So many players quit... But yeah, that dev diary was epic right? LOL!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I still wish every day that they never upgraded the engine. It's a disaster and a downgrade in every conceivable way.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 8/25/2018 at 3:17 PM, malloymk said:

What a deference one year made, hell of a feat making it in the first place though. I do wonder where it all went wrong, that dev diary is good, why’d they stop making them?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dolemite said:

I still wish every day that they never upgraded the engine. It's a disaster and a downgrade in every conceivable way.

That's what drove me away from the game. I was so disappointed. All that time and it just got markedly worse.

I played for a few weeks after that and moved on.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, malloymk said:

That's what drove me away from the game. I was so disappointed. All that time and it just got markedly worse.

I played for a few weeks after that and moved on.

This! This entirely! I can't say how bummed I was after that long wait, and then games ending abruptly. Car suicides, falling through maps. So many of our friends dropping off, and then to hear the devs say no new content while the F13 puzzle game got new shit? Enough!

• Like 3

I'm hoping for more of this type of game. That being said it's been a month since I bothered playing. The bugs finally destroyed the experience for me. The developer of this title has to be one of the worst in the business. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I'm hoping for more of this type of game. That being said it's been a month since I bothered playing. The bugs finally destroyed the experience for me. The developer of this title has to be one of the worst in the business. 

True, with the early success of this game it's been shown to work. A Halloween game would be great. Hell, THIS game still could! If they wanted to put work in this game could still be boss! Bump up the cap to 200, lose the perk roll bullshit for unlockable perks per level. Throw in some new badges, a 360° power attack for Jason and the ability to stun counselors to deal with mobs. That would make the game better and would bring back some interest. All that wouldn't give issues with copyright, but nah... We got nothing, a couple patches and that's it.

• Like 1